Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Oh, the things you can learn in the dwarven military  (Read 1242 times)

The1stlogman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Oh, the things you can learn in the dwarven military
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2011, 12:17:00 am »

Conscript 3: "Wot? With my mouth? Iz that why these helms don't cover the mouth?"

Hammerlord: "Aye, such as it is. I will show you ye how to bite thee life out of ye foes... (conscript 1) come over ere'... and lemme show ye others how it's done.

This is where modding dwarves in the next release so that they can have a syndrome that is exactly like vampires without being night creatures becomes very very interesting...

VAMPIRE DWARF BITE SQUAD

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2011, 01:35:47 am »

Actually, maybe next version an immigrant dwarf with skills in biting would be a warning sign? I mean, it's only logical...
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2011, 01:38:38 am »

"So, Urist, what skills do ye have?"
"I'm proficient at lye making, a master in lying and you may have heard of my legendary biting skills."
"Hmm..."
*Whispering to guard captain*
"Toss this guy in The Pitt."

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o
Pages: 1 [2]