Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 29

Author Topic: Roll to be a Shaper! Turn 22: Mission Go!  (Read 19703 times)

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a Shaper! Turn 16: CANISTER!
« Reply #345 on: June 13, 2011, 10:47:21 pm »

I'll find a way to throw you into the secrecy this turn, bread. that work? You'll probably find another one really soon going that route anyway.
Nien. I fight back to get dat canistah with the power of friendship Leadership skill, Geneforge's catch-all diplomacy.
Erm, the shopkeeper randomly handed it to me. It was mine by the laws of chance.

RNG HAS FOUND NEW LOVER.
Nope. So long as the All the Luck perk is still mine, it is I who shares the RNG with Drag.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

(5) Codex grabs the Alchemical Spellcasting book secretly and then meets with the others, but Derm is nowhere to be found. Theres just the tiny fragments of shattered glass and puresteel.

You walk into the Hadana Shaper Hall.
"Oi, wasn't there six of you on the boat?" A man asks. Dragnar responds:
(5!) "Umm.....Wheres the bathroom?" He points to the left. Dragnar seemed off..well, moving on. Codex responds instead:
(5)"He got attacked by something because he forgot to check the top of the canister first."
"Ok then, move along, split into your groups." You do so. (what were they, again?)

"Well hello there" A tall Shaper with a noticibly greying beard says. "You bunch have gotten the long straws, huh? Quan-Tar should be an easy apprenticeship, not too much fighting, and only some rogues. Help with what you're told, do your own research, and crush anyone who tries to trick you into rebelling, for they are rulebreakers and Outsiders. Thats it, heres directions if you want to walk, or directions to the correct berth if you want to ride another draykboat."

"Hwllo, hullo." says a yawning Guardian with a high-looking rank insignia. "Directions are over there I'd talk about Quan-Var but I just got back and honestly I can barely hold myself awake right now I'm so damn tired Get all the creations and firepower you can muster you'll need it over there you people." His head then thunks into the table, he takes his helmet off and puts it elsewhere on the table, and falls back asleep.

Codex is surprised by a thahd on the way out of the Shaper hall and falls unconscious after being hit in the face.

Its a secret to everyone.[/spoiler]

Spoiler: Known Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 11:19:02 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I approve of this development.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

The [blah!] or the combo breaker?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The [blah!] or the combo breaker?
Either of the above would be proper.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

OH POOR DRAGNAR, HE ROLLED A 5 INSTEAD OF A 6, HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER? >:(

Anyway, I know I was going to the boring place, but I don't remember anything otherwise.

So, we walking or sailing?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, IronyOwl, you have healing! Come with meeee!

Griffin attempts to convince Sorus to travel with me to Quan-Var and let derm take the other route, in whatever way is most likely to convince him.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

I should probably point out that me and breadbox are not physically at where you guys are, and possibly wont be for  a bit.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Which makes leaving you behind all the easier, mwahaha!

I drag Sorus and Dragnar with me and we depart immediately for Quan-Var before the others can show up.

If that doesn't work... I convince Hiraluke to wait for the other two and go with Sorus and Dragnar to the "easy" area (which I suspect is just as hard but in more annoying ways)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Don't forget the directions to your boat! Quan-Var is a peninsula.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes yes, get the directions as well, and find out any other useful info but the most important thing is to drag my new draftees off to battle before the other two get back!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

I drag Sorus and Dragnar with me and we depart immediately for Quan-Var before the others can show up.
Sounds good to me.

Also: a 5?! Not a 6?! Finally!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a Shaper! Turn 18: Griffin decides for everyone!
« Reply #357 on: June 14, 2011, 10:35:59 am »

Griffin (6) hoists both up onto his shoulders and runs off to the boat to Quan-Var before they can say anything, which leaves only Hiraluke to go to Tar. So he takes the other boat.

Hiraluke (4) has a nice ride so far.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

So... do me and bread do anything at this point or...?
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

So... do me and bread do anything at this point or...?
read your PMs.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 29