Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 29

Author Topic: Roll to be a Shaper! Turn 22: Mission Go!  (Read 19699 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a Shaper! Turn 16: CANISTER!
« Reply #315 on: June 13, 2011, 09:09:06 pm »

Dragnar: Punch RNG
(6-9999) You explode into numerical madness!
...Later you wake up, and decide not to actually do that. it looked scary. (yes, you did actually get another six there, it wasn't made up to be silly)

Sorus
(1) You do not find such a robe in Hadana.

Hiraluke
(1) You find only boredom.

Codex
(2)"200!"
"Hell No!" He responds, and turns around.

Derm
(2) "I'm a Shaper, give me it!"
"You look pretty ragged for a Shaper." He responds.

Griffin
(5+1) "You know," Griffin says, just barely moving his spear " if the glass top is marked as 'mistake', we Shapers usually expect it to stay gone, not hidden in the back of an...interesting store. Ooh, is that a book on Wingbolts over there?" he says, pointing at the Bird Shapeshifting book.
"Erm..umm...that is....you see.....OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKTAKEITFORFREEBUTPLEASELEAVEMEALONEIDIDN'TKNOWTHATSWHATTHATDENTMEANTPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!"
You take his key, open the layers of glass window, rip up the scraps of paper, and heave the canister out of the store to someone*

Spoiler: * (click to show/hide)

(Use it now, or later? Also, done with the town? Status: same as before)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 09:11:57 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: June 13, 2011, 09:13:19 pm »

Use it out of sight.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: June 13, 2011, 09:15:35 pm »

Dragnar: Punch RNG
(6-9999) You explode into numerical madness!
...Later you wake up, and decide not to actually do that. it looked scary. (yes, you did actually get another six there, it wasn't made up to be silly)

Dragnar needs a new perk:

Godswhore: All rolls are automatically converted into 6s. Rolls of 3 or lower mean you are too busy doing the RNG to use said roll for anything else, however.

Not that the downside would ever come up, so maybe it should be "if one of your allies rolls a 1" or similar instead.

Try to find armor to increase shaping, then.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: June 13, 2011, 09:36:22 pm »

You smash your hand through the top, and feel a thing shoot through you ridiculously fast! Wait, that looks like a.....
The rest of the team scatters towards the Shaper Hall as Derm faints.

Its a secret to everyone.[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 09:47:54 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: June 13, 2011, 09:40:57 pm »

Aww, was hoping for a leadership bonus. :<

Ah well.

Dragnar should seriously get SOMETHING for this awesome string of luck! Seriously, give his character the Luck skill several times over and have it do something! :P

Anyways, tell the guy I never saw a canister here, and head outside to remind the others that it IS marked mistake, and we should probably bring it to the Shaper Hall and figure out exactly what's going on with it. It may be related to our task.

Edit: Woah, major ninja... uh... Must... resist... urge... to... read... spoiler...

WHAT DID IT LOOK LIKE!?

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: June 13, 2011, 09:43:23 pm »

OOH WHAT DELICIOUS SECRETS HIDE WITHIN THE SPOILER YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HAHAHAHAHAHA

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: June 13, 2011, 09:44:16 pm »

What did what look like? if you mean what hit derm, theres only so much i can say without pointing it out entierly.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: June 13, 2011, 09:45:31 pm »

Well obvious we saw something that made us scatter! What, exactly! Describe to us the stuff we would know! :P

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: June 13, 2011, 09:45:50 pm »

I responded, so you might want to take down the spoiler now. To prevent spoilings.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: June 13, 2011, 09:46:28 pm »

Also, I guess I will report whatever happened to the Shaper authorities, but that really depends on what we saw happen.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: June 13, 2011, 09:46:48 pm »

you scattered because derm collapsed unexpectedly. Too busy running to see what it was.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: June 13, 2011, 09:48:38 pm »

I really don't think a group of shapers would all just scatter over someone collapsing. o_O

I mean, don't some/one of us even have healing skills and stuff. We have a responsibility to deal with the fallout of his rash actions!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: June 13, 2011, 09:49:00 pm »

Sidenote for Dragnar: check the WTF thread.
Glyph: Well, it looked like the canister did it (but that wasn't it) Shapers flee experiments gone bad.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: June 13, 2011, 09:49:51 pm »

I guess there's a good reason for it, so I won't complain that much. I suppose I... ran to... get him medical assistance? Yeah, thats the ticket. Find some of that.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: June 13, 2011, 09:50:48 pm »

Find something interesting.
Raggle Fraggle
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 29