Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 29

Author Topic: Roll to be a Shaper! Turn 22: Mission Go!  (Read 19587 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a Shaper! - Turn 2: 3 1's! Eep.
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2011, 09:07:32 am »

Griffin
(1) You botch it horribly and receive a noticeably large bump from being thwacked in the head with a large book after he takes the letter. You dash back to the barracks as fast as possible in case he gets worse after the letter, (1) but stumble over your own feet and land on a now quite irritated fyora. Today has not been a very good day so far...

Codex
(6) You walk out, realize that this IS the northwest corner tower, and go down one floor. But you got there too early, so your studying is delayed by the janitor who hadn't finished cleaning the place up yet first. After he finally finishes, you study, and attempt to speed it up with magic. (5) You finish 2/3rds of it in record time.

Derm
(4) You don't manage to peek ahead, but ignoring sleep allows you to finish the entire reduced workload before the other two, or so you think. The proctor has not called you back yet, though, so what now?

Sorus
(5) You finish it all, and manage to just barely peek ahead a bit. The proctor has not called you back yet, though, so what now?

Hiraluke
(1) You hit a brick wall in your comprehension, and have to stop barely a fourth of the way in. The proctor has not called you back yet, though, so what now?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2011, 09:12:21 am »

Go back through reference materials and continue to work.
Raggle Fraggle

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2011, 09:17:22 am »

Oh man, I should have specified to wait until I was dismissed. Durn!

Don't panic, climb back to my feet. A creation won't just attack a Shaper, no matter how irritated it may be. Dust myself off, and head back to the barracks. We'll just have to make the best of this. Unless the Fyora's owner is around, of course, in which case stay and apologize to them.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2011, 10:04:12 am »

Powernap
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 10:05:53 am by dermonster »
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2011, 05:28:49 pm »

Only one thing to do: Scan the room we'll be working in, for traps, useful equipment, that sort of thing. Then finish up the material.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2011, 05:31:52 pm »

Ooh, geneforge RTD. there any room left/a waiting list?
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2011, 05:33:34 pm »

Exactly 1 spot left.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2011, 05:38:36 pm »

*Please dont be a shaper please dont be a shaper*
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2011, 05:41:00 pm »

Join us. Kill yourself and others in an awesome experiment gone wrong.

Take a nap.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2011, 05:42:38 pm »

I shall take this spot!

Name: Dragnar(for teh simple!)
Class: Agent
How you were accepted into the Shapers: After spending his early life as something of a street rat, he was accepted into the shaper order after aiding an older shaper in a mission, impressing the master shaper with his skill.

*Please dont be a shaper please dont be a shaper*
Bah. Maybe I should! Also, you should revive your RTD...
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2011, 05:49:53 pm »

Also, you should revive your RTD...

...what?

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2011, 07:04:38 pm »

Also, you should revive your RTD...

...what?
It's entirely possible I'm just crazy. Or mixed up.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2011, 07:07:11 pm »

Did... did I make an RTD at some point?
*looks around*
WHY DOES NOBODY TELL ME WHEN I DO THESE THINGS? God, the incident with the slip-in-slide and now Unconcious roleplaying!? The hell!

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2011, 07:43:15 pm »

Did... did I make an RTD at some point?
*looks around*
WHY DOES NOBODY TELL ME WHEN I DO THESE THINGS? God, the incident with the slip-in-slide and now Unconcious roleplaying!? The hell!
It's OK a quick peer through your started threads shows that Dragnar is full of lies.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Codex
(6) You find 5 living tools! Nice! your find may or may not have distracted you from any other finds in here, though. Your studying finished, you go see what your Agent instructor has to say, but find a coded note in the room's table instead. (6) She had left an uncoded word, and you quickly reverse the code to find out she will meet you on the roof once you've gotten several things into your possesion somehow:
* 5 Living tools.
* 1 (or more) Wands of Firebolt
* A dagger (Chef's knife does not count)
* This note, translated.
* a way to the roof without being seen

A street ratty character bumps into you asking where the first year Agent proctor has left. You give him the untranslated version of the note and walk off, wondering how to get such items.
Inventory:5 Living Tools, Translated Note

Griffin
(6) "Fyinor, stop that. its just a knucklehead of a new student Guardian." The Agent that spoke then walks off with the fyora in tow before you can say a word. Huh.
"Pick a weapon. Javelin, Sword, or Shield first?" Commander Alzon says later, after you've gotten back.

Dragnar
(1) You have no idea what this note is for or is.
Inventory: Coded Note

Sorus
(5) You have a very nice nap. The newest note on the board says "Learn about Essence", with no actual due date except for 'soon'.

Hiraluke
(3) Meh, at least you got a nap. The newest note on the board says "Learn about Essence", with no actual due date except for 'soon'.

Derm
(4) Decent nap, you have. The newest note on the board says "Learn about Essence", with no actual due date except for 'soon'.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 08:32:37 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 29