Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29

Author Topic: Roll to be a Shaper! Turn 22: Mission Go!  (Read 19565 times)

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a Shaper! Turn 21: The Library at Quan-Var
« Reply #405 on: June 16, 2011, 03:26:30 pm »

It seems we know what we would be committing to, but not how we would be committing.

>Ask what joining them entails.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: June 16, 2011, 04:01:07 pm »

"What would you do for us? Hmm....honestly I have no idea why He wanted you six. I suppose I could go send him that via messenger wingbolt for now, but what to do in the mean time? I suppose you could go spread rumors or something, perhaps trick some creations back here or some more serviles. Its not much interesting I know, but if you want an actual mission you'll have to wait for that wingbolt to get back here."
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: June 16, 2011, 05:15:51 pm »

>Whelp, nothing to do except study that book on alchemy, and and that book on buffs I picked up a while ago.

Come on, move the plot along, Aklyon. This isn't WIZARD. :P

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: June 16, 2011, 05:52:27 pm »

Its moving, I just hadn't thought of that yet then.  ;)
you'll know within two turns.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: June 16, 2011, 07:42:10 pm »

Try practicing a bit with the magic sword.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a Shaper! Turn 22: Mission Go!
« Reply #410 on: June 16, 2011, 08:48:06 pm »

You all try to swing the runed broadsword, but no one except Griffin can really use it to any effect. Derm notices something during his turn, though.
"Ancient. Not Shaper in origin. The runes repulse modifications to the sword that aren't rune-based. Strange."

Derm goes outside and lets the drayk attack the first rogue it sees. (5) it shoots the fyora for 30 damage, obliterating it.

Spoiler: Attacks Explained (click to show/hide)

Codex Studies the Alchemy book, (2,2) but doesn't really learn much that couldn't be done better by the Shapers yet. The other book also seems to not have much yet.

Shaper Rik interrupts you as the rest go to do something. "He apparently pre-empted me, and I have here a wingbolt with what he'd wanted you for. He wants you to test these essence boosters, disrupt Hadana without being caught, and then return to the shaper coucil in Hadana to fix your mess if you wish to stay on their side, or retreat back here is you believe our side is best side. If you are still indecisive by then, meet with the servile Farein in Hadana for shelter. Try them and go, Shapers get priority, Agents not at all."
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: June 16, 2011, 08:54:14 pm »

Whelp. Off to Hadana we go!

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: June 16, 2011, 08:56:15 pm »

Test essence boosters you say?
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: June 16, 2011, 08:57:30 pm »

Test essence boosters you say?
They may or may not be formulated correctly yet.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: June 16, 2011, 09:42:07 pm »

Hmm... Before we go, ask about the runes.
Who needs shaping, I can get TWO sorts of magic!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: June 16, 2011, 11:34:26 pm »

I'll keep the sword, myself, if no one has any objects. Give it a few test swings. I take some time to explain to the Artilla's a version of whats going on that they'll understand, then turn to the others.

"What are essence boosters, anyway? Regardless, I assume we head back to the boat now, so lets go."

Take out some rogues along the way with the sword, and to give my Artilla's some practice in combat.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: June 19, 2011, 07:45:29 pm »

(ack! totally forgot about this!)

You all rush to Hadana, having overslept completely. How will you disrupt the town without being caught?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: June 19, 2011, 07:59:58 pm »

Go straight for the mayor. Firebolt his ass.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: June 19, 2011, 08:00:48 pm »

Hrm...

Have my minion go to the bathroom in the town water supply.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: June 19, 2011, 08:01:40 pm »

I'm guessing you mean by yourself, bread?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29