Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 29

Author Topic: Roll to be a Shaper! Turn 22: Mission Go!  (Read 19686 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Info for the canister: It is impossible to buy outright right now, you guys don't have enough left. But if one of you can talk him into giving it away, you get it. or you can get it for someone.

Edit: 300th post!
Derm: No, but superstitious people are superstitious.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

Right. gotcha. Diplomacy GO
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

Derm: You haven't got a chance. MAYBE me and Griff combined could, but you've no Leadership.

>Ask the price on the canister, and try to haggle him down.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Everyone has a chance. just not very good compared to others.

"You want that freaky thing? 2000 gold, otherwise I'm not letting that thing anywhere near my other wares."
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Damn, that's expensive...

Ask him if there's a job I can do in exchange for it, like picking a lock, or killing someone.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Damn, that's expensive...
Told you so  :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

find something intresting to study 
Raggle Fraggle

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Meet up with the others, find out about the canister, talk to the shopkeeper, ask how he came into the possession of such a rare item. Imply heavily that his methods may not meet shaper approval, or at least that is ownership of it wouldn't. Offer to take it off his hands for significantly less, so he doesn't have it around when a Shaper inspection may or not be showing up soon... Also, bring Dragnar along as a backup. ;)

Of course, this is just to help a buddy out, I don't care whats in it and I certainly don't plan on using it!

After that, head to the shaper halls with the others and get the details for our missions, I suppose.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 08:20:33 pm by GlyphGryph »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Attempt to buy some sort of +Healing armor, since I am evidently the only one who can heal at all.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I love how the moment he mentions a canister we all go apeshit over it.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Just as expected.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I love how the moment *I* find out about one, suddenly everyone ports to my location, knows about it, and is trying to acquire it.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've gotten three ones in a row dammit! AND ONE WAS FROM [whoever plays codex]'s  damn perk thing!

I want recompensation!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

I love how the moment *I* find out about one, suddenly everyone ports to my location, knows about it, and is trying to acquire it.
Reversed Guard Crimesense?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We all have subliminal telepathy.

Don't go to the red light district if you don't want us to automatically burst into sniggers when you walk into the room is what I'm saying here.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 29