Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 29

Author Topic: Roll to be a Shaper! Turn 22: Mission Go!  (Read 19673 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a Shaper! Turn 13: *SwichSwichSwich!*
« Reply #270 on: June 12, 2011, 06:43:34 pm »

Wait. Why are we all on the same boat? Shouldn't me Griffen and Derm be on one boat, the others another? We're not going to the same place, after all. >.>

Get them phat lootz.
For safety, you will travel together to Hadana, and split there.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a Shaper! Turn 14: Hello, Town!
« Reply #271 on: June 12, 2011, 06:56:13 pm »

Draykboat: (4) It only shoots once, but sometimes you only need that one shot, you know? A large white paint splash appears on the flag as the ship slowly sinks from the hole in its underdecks.

Survivors/Lootz: (1/6) You find no survivors, but plenty of Gold! (200)

You all arrive in Hadana. The 'supplies' consists of food (mostly eaten by now), water (mostly drunk by now), and 600 Gold (800 total). You also have the two thorn batons, 20 sets of thorns, two firebolt wands (one being +1), 2 daggers, 7 Living Tools, a Bronze Spear, a Iron Shield, and a Chitin Armor you could possibly sell.

From the harbor, you can see:
The Shaping Hall
Several shops
Many boats
The doomed pirate ship
Your Draykboat
The Harbormaster.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 12, 2011, 07:00:56 pm »

--> Brows around the shops (Take about 350 gold) and see if they have any of that neat spellcaster imbued clothing.

Aklyon --> Consistently have a status spoiler.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 12, 2011, 07:08:14 pm »

Unless there's a good reason not to, we should probably divide the gold up evenly, or at least evenly between teams.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 12, 2011, 07:17:11 pm »

Doable, if you don't mind me leaving it uncolored in there. (This is how its in Evernote, btw, you can't tab in the forum for some reason)
Spoiler: Statuses (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 07:22:09 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 12, 2011, 07:19:37 pm »

*looks over list*

Didn't I have a thorn baton and 20 thorns?
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 12, 2011, 07:19:46 pm »

Head to the Shaping hall and produce two Thahds and a Clawbug
Raggle Fraggle

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 12, 2011, 07:21:18 pm »

*looks over list*

Didn't I have a thorn baton and 20 thorns?
Indeed. *typetypetype*

Riccto: controllable, right?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 12, 2011, 07:48:08 pm »

You forgot to add the haste spell, and the remaining effect of it, to my character.

>>>Take my 133 gold and look for an inn and magic shop.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 12, 2011, 10:36:05 pm »

Yup.
Raggle Fraggle

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 13, 2011, 12:19:35 am »

Just as a note, are we allowed to create creatures with as many skill improvements as we want?

Also, what bonuses does our shaping skill give - base levels in those skills or something?

Anyways, I take my share of the money and see if I can't haggle for some better equipment. I'll need a shortsword as backup, chitin armor is pitiful... the shield is fine for the moment, but a better spear wouldn't be bad either.
Priority: Better armor.

I've never been haggling before! Hopefully I'll be really good at it! (and gain a level in leadership ;))

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 13, 2011, 12:32:30 am »

Yes, they can be improved however.
All creations Start with 1 Str, 1 Dex, 1 End, and 0 Int. This is basically useless, but 0 in everything would make it impossible to hit.
Shaping Skills past Rank I give a +1 to Either Str and End, or Dex and End. (depends on which one is more useful)

Missing two actions, I think.

Item List (Not using most of the named items or the stats, but the relative power will be kept, so its basically the same item smushed into a different system. not everything is everywhere, of course.)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 13, 2011, 11:04:03 am »

Head over to shaping hall and try to find out more about the area we're being sent to. I'll take three more of the living tools with me. Also: stop doing the RNG.

Seriously, that was the... ninth 6 in a row? I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 13, 2011, 12:14:14 pm »

Head over to shaping hall and try to find out more about the area we're being sent to. I'll take three more of the living tools with me. Also: stop doing the RNG.
Ummm... No. You can't have my living tools. I like them.

Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 13, 2011, 12:14:44 pm »

He gives them names.
Raggle Fraggle
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 29