Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Author Topic: Wii U  (Read 10984 times)

Tilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Slam with the best or jam with the rest
    • View Profile
Re: Wii U
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2011, 02:51:49 pm »

Congratulations Nintendo on catching up to the current generation of console capability right before it ends.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2011, 02:53:37 pm »

Congratulations Nintendo on catching up to the current generation of console capability right before it ends.
Thats normal for them.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2011, 02:58:20 pm »

Thats normal for them.

Or at least, it is now. The Gamecube was a lot closer to say, the PS2, than the Wii is with PS3 and 360.. I never had an original xbox so I haven't look up its specs.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2011, 02:59:25 pm »

Define capability.
Nintendo has never been about graphics, if you mean that.

Tilla

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2011, 03:01:32 pm »

Define capability.
Nintendo has never been about graphics, if you mean that.

Not just graphics, but on-screen enemy count, physics, etc were all weaker than the rival systems, meaning multiplatform games could never make it to Wii without serious tweaking.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2011, 03:07:15 pm »

*shrug*
That's what I have a PC for...
My Wii is more of a supplement in my gaming diet. I enjoy some of the unique games and franchises it offers.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2011, 03:11:55 pm »

Well, until Sony and Microsoft publish their own next generation consoles, the WEEOOO is going to be compared to the previous ones. Nintendo is going to make so much money with this.

All the money.

All of it.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2011, 03:13:06 pm »

Well, they we're making profit off the consoles themselves last time so I'm not going to be surprised if they pull it off again.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Denzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2011, 03:37:06 pm »

I'm excited, I hope this means another Four Swords will come out. And maybe other multiplayer game designs that require each person have their own screen dedicated to them will start to come out. I mean, does anyone actually remember Four Swords? That game was awesome, the only drawback was having to have a GBA for each person who wanted to play.

I'm only afraid of them pushing it as a $400 console with a $115 controller. There is no way I'm going to pay upwards $900 for some awesome multiplayer action.

Tilla

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2011, 03:51:12 pm »

I'm excited, I hope this means another Four Swords will come out. And maybe other multiplayer game designs that require each person have their own screen dedicated to them will start to come out. I mean, does anyone actually remember Four Swords? That game was awesome, the only drawback was having to have a GBA for each person who wanted to play.

I'm only afraid of them pushing it as a $400 console with a $115 controller. There is no way I'm going to pay upwards $900 for some awesome multiplayer action.

Apperently you can only use one Tablet controller per console. The rest of your buddies are stuck with wii-motes

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 07, 2011, 03:52:04 pm »

Well, until Sony and Microsoft publish their own next generation consoles, the WEEOOO is going to be compared to the previous ones. Nintendo is going to make so much money with this.

All the money.

All of it.

If I were rich and just had money to waste I'd buy it a month after launch (after the possibility of a massive screw up leading to recalls).

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 07, 2011, 03:53:46 pm »

Apperently you can only use one Tablet controller per console. The rest of your buddies are stuck with wii-motes

If that's true, that ruins the whole point of the thing.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2011, 03:56:51 pm »

If that's true, that ruins the whole point of the thing.

Yeah what the heck.

I mean really. This is the biggest feature of the system.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 07, 2011, 03:57:21 pm »

Haha, hilarious!
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 07, 2011, 03:57:45 pm »

The console might not even be able to handle sending that kind of info to more than one controller =p

Still silly.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11