Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17

Author Topic: Watercloistered - Island Volcano succession (.31.25) (Needs moar overseers)  (Read 28096 times)

Din182

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've been thinking about joining a succession game for a while now, and this one seemed to be a good one so I signed up for an account. Could you put me on the overseer list please?

billybobfred

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONOUN: she:her:hers:herself]
    • View Profile

You are on ze list.
urist mcgeorg, who lives in boatmurdered and makes over 10,000 bad decisions each day,

Din182

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I hope Velard kills the fotress so I won't we won't have to deal with the demons and can go back a save.

And I won't be able to play for the next 12 or so days. I got stuff to do.

goukaryuujin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey billy, throw me back on the list. if we make it long enough for my second coming, shit will get intense.  :P
My wife, on the other hand, is sitting right next to me on her own computer playing DF, and her worldgens and embarks yield copious amounts of flux and iron. Armok likes her best.
Ok I stuffed up some how... I have Forgotten beasts and Mosswines as a Hostile Civ...

Velard

• Bay Watcher
  • Anyone want some cantalope?
    • View Profile

Hey billy, throw me back on the list. if we make it long enough for my second coming, shit will get intense.  :P

Want me to re-dorf you? I can make us reincarnate as brothers! We were pretty much back to back in our finest hour, it's almost like we were bonding! lol
Sorry I haven't posted, I'm wrapping up my turn and doing other things, I'll have in all in later.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 04:29:44 pm by Velard »
Quote from: Mitchewawa
I mined out a moderate sized area above the stairway to hell in order to have enough rocks to fuel my insane architectural boner.

Velard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dorfs:

Algeroth - Died in battle after a Forgotten Beast battle, succumbed to bleeding.
    ArKFallen - Still alive, and happy!
    billybobfred - Still alive, mildly upset by the Siege.
    BrickT - Died when we accidentally released the demons too early
    doctor hatz - He's the new mayor (2 mayors have died during my turn.)
    FarmerBob - Still alive, mildly upset by the Siege.
    goukaryuujin - Died in battle during the Demon Siege, was the last to fall. (may be reincarnated soon)
    kerlc - Has taken over Goukaryuujin's squad after he died.
    Remalle - Died in battle against a Forgotten Beast, currently reincarnated into a baby girl, the Chosen One!
    Roctiv - Leader, currently suffering from major depression, grieving friends and his girlfriend, who died in the Demon Siege.
    Velard - Died in battle during the Demon Siege, was the 2nd to last to fall. (may be reincarnated soon)
I mined out a moderate sized area above the stairway to hell in order to have enough rocks to fuel my insane architectural boner.

goukaryuujin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Want me to re-dorf you? I can make us reincarnate as brothers! We were pretty much back to back in our finest hour, it's almost like we were bonding! lol
Sure. give me a list of crossbowdwarves to choose from. and I dont really care about the gender. :P
My wife, on the other hand, is sitting right next to me on her own computer playing DF, and her worldgens and embarks yield copious amounts of flux and iron. Armok likes her best.
Ok I stuffed up some how... I have Forgotten beasts and Mosswines as a Hostile Civ...

Velard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sure. give me a list of crossbowdwarves to choose from. and I dont really care about the gender. :P

All of them are dead. I'll pull up a list of anyone with potential in that area.
3rd Limesstone, 207
The population has decreased to 188 since I killed Spos and released the demons.

Ark and billy are a bit saddened by the deaths as well, but not to the extent that Roctiv is. He STILL hasn't overcome his depression.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 04:30:31 pm by Velard »

goukaryuujin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

hmmmm..... do we have any hunters by any chance...?

Velard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

~5th Limestone, 207~

Surface Military Fort

Reggosmer the apprentice was hard at work. He wasn't the best carver, but he wasn't the worst. But sometimes he wished he could do more.

"Reggosmer, what're you looking at?" He looked around, to see where the female voice was coming from. "Oh, it's just you, Meng." "That's Akrulatzul to you, Reggosmer. You should stop looking up and start looking at those bones, they won't carve themselves." Meng stands up, holding a completed capybara bone bolt. "See, that's what you can do if you pay attention." "That's nice. Say, have you ever thought of what it'd be like to FIRE these instead of just making them?" Meng facepalms. "Vetek and Cerol!* You're thinking about that again! You know you can't be in the military! You're just a bone carver, like the rest of us! What, do you think that they'll let you, an inexperienced newbie in after so many elites died in the demon siege, Vetek rest their souls!" "Well, it doesn't hurt to dream. Perhaps if I trained-" "Where, and with what? All of the best equipment was destroyed when the siege started, and the stuff that's intact is blocked off. You will never get there. Get back to work and quit hogging up the workshop." Meng walks away in a huff. Reggosmer lays his head down in defeat.
"Don't listen to her." Reggosmer looks up, and is startled to see the pile of bones he was working on arranged to look like a dwarf. “Who are you, phantom?” The skeleton makes a rattling noise, somewhat like a laugh. “I am the ghost of Goukaryuujin, the Mad Genius. I have come because you seem like a willing vessel.” "If you are his ghost, doesn't that mean that all the heroes died? What chance will I have?" "I shall guide you, and help you become stronger. Malle, Velard, and other reincarnated legends shall be there to help you." Reggosmer stands up. "Then I accept you, phantom. Lead me to glory and death."

*Vetek is a god related to war and fortresses that Akrulatzul believes in.
Cerol is a god related to volcanoes and mountains that she also believes in.

goukaryuujin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And so it begins.....  :P

goukaryuujin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Did this suddenly die or something....?  :(

Farmerbob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think the whole website switches to a lower gear when summer break is over for students.
How did I miss the existence of this thread?
(Don't attempt to answer that.  Down that path lies ... well I was going to say madness but you all run towards madness as if it was made from chocolate and puppies.  Just forget I said anything.)

Din182

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Summer break isn't over for me. If the current person runs out of time, I'll do my turn.

billybobfred

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONOUN: she:her:hers:herself]
    • View Profile

Technically Velard ran out of time quite a while ago if we're keeping track of that.

Last login was yesterday. May have forgotten about this entirely? (that is probably not the explanation)
urist mcgeorg, who lives in boatmurdered and makes over 10,000 bad decisions each day,
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17