Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17

Author Topic: Watercloistered - Island Volcano succession (.31.25) (Needs moar overseers)  (Read 28065 times)

Velard

• Bay Watcher
  • Anyone want some cantalope?
    • View Profile

Technically Velard ran out of time quite a while ago if we're keeping track of that.

Last login was yesterday. May have forgotten about this entirely? (that is probably not the explanation)

Sorry, I've been busy with getting all my school related things ready for school tomorrow, I'm going to turn in my turn's events today TODAY.
I'm going to post the file today, I'm done lol.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 07:09:28 pm by Velard »
Quote from: Mitchewawa
I mined out a moderate sized area above the stairway to hell in order to have enough rocks to fuel my insane architectural boner.

Efithor

• Bay Watcher
  • The Doodle Dictator!
    • View Profile

I'll wait until Friday, if no file by then, I'll simply just revert.

Velard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

26th Limestone

The winter approaches. The fortress is prospering. The electrum road is almost finished, but Roctiv's mind is still tortured. He's on the verge of snapping. If he goes insane, I leave myself to blame, as I was the one who made the order to mine for adamantine. I've come to love this fortress. I won't let it die. The next person will have to beef up the military. I'm going to leave my notebook behind for the next person. I hope they deal with the demons at the cavern entrance, the electrum road, the chosen one, Malle, Goukaryuujin, who has possessed Reggosmer, the messed up noble system, and the never-improving morale of Roctiv. Long live Areloddom!

The file will be posted after I get the screenshots.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 04:40:11 pm by Velard »
I mined out a moderate sized area above the stairway to hell in order to have enough rocks to fuel my insane architectural boner.

Velard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The file will be posted after I eat dinner.

Din182

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

-snip-

That's an awfully long dinner. Or did you mean dinner then next day? It's been almost 7 hours.

Velard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

-snip-

That's an awfully long dinner. Or did you mean dinner then next day? It's been almost 7 hours.

Well, it does take a long time to eat an entire hydra... lol I was unable to post it yesterday, I'm really sorry for holding all of you up, here's the file right here.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 05:37:40 pm by Velard »

Din182

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, and by the way, I can't start now or for the next 2 weeks or so. All my vacation is jammed in the last couple weeks of holidays.

Efithor

• Bay Watcher
  • The Doodle Dictator!
    • View Profile

Excellent, I shall commence my gaming shortly. Expect the first update Saturday.

EDIT: Update will be delayed until Sunday for quality reasons.

EDIT 2: Gah, there is no way I'm getting the time to do this anytime soon. Skip me.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 04:30:20 pm by Efithor »

Velard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

-snip-

EDIT 2: Gah, there is no way I'm getting the time to do this anytime soon. Skip me.

Druid91, you're up! Have fun dealing with my mess the task of overseeing Areloddom!  ;D
Refer to previous posts on this page if you aren't up to speed on everything.

Chakravanti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think ill just post to watch
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 10:45:30 am by Chakravanti »

Velard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If Areloddom isn't picked up by anyone in three days, I'm going to do an Adventurer game on the mainland to keep this game alive.

druid91

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

To quote a great dwarf even if inappropriate. "I. Have. Returned!"

AKA I'm here and downloading now.
The least you could have done was throw down some booze and seasoning. Abyssal Monsters that Creatures of the Light Know Not Of aren't savages, y'know. Sharing's caring.

Velard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yay! Be sure to never pull the lever in the cavern tunnel. Ever. Unless you like the thought of mass dwarficide.

druid91

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yay! Be sure to never pull the lever in the cavern tunnel. Ever. Unless you like the thought of mass dwarficide.

Why have a lever if you're not going to pull it?

But in other news I've got the file but it says there is an error in formatting. I can only extract half of everything.
The least you could have done was throw down some booze and seasoning. Abyssal Monsters that Creatures of the Light Know Not Of aren't savages, y'know. Sharing's caring.

Velard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why have a lever if you're not going to pull it?

But in other news I've got the file but it says there is an error in formatting. I can only extract half of everything.

Hmmm... Try again, and if it still doesn't work I'll resend it.

And just don't pull it. You have a 15% chance of survival if it's pulled. Not joking. There should be a "N"ote near it saying what it leads to.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 06:36:41 pm by Velard »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17