Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17

Author Topic: Watercloistered - Island Volcano succession (.31.25) (Needs moar overseers)  (Read 28097 times)

billybobfred

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONOUN: she:her:hers:herself]
    • View Profile

The Forgotten Beast's name is Spos, is it not?
*checks* Yes. Yes it is. I completely failed to notice this fact.
urist mcgeorg, who lives in boatmurdered and makes over 10,000 bad decisions each day,

Velard

• Bay Watcher
  • Anyone want some cantalope?
    • View Profile

What would you people do without me?
<cough>Get eaten by an offended Forgotten Beast.<cough>

Oh, and if somebody can make an artifact spear, give it to me and appoint me head of the military. It's a VERY slim chance, so I don't expect it to happen. But hey, it'll be funny if it does.  :D
Quote from: Mitchewawa
I mined out a moderate sized area above the stairway to hell in order to have enough rocks to fuel my insane architectural boner.

billybobfred

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, I just remembered, I was in the middle of paving a four-tile path from the entrance to the map edge with electrum blocks.

If the next player could finish that up, that'd be great.
urist mcgeorg, who lives in boatmurdered and makes over 10,000 bad decisions each day,

Conan

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm running out of stone!
    • View Profile

Quite too busy these days, skip me and put me somewhere far back on the list.

billybobfred

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The list only goes a few more turns in, but yeah, I'll put you at the end.

Ifeno

• Bay Watcher
  • UristMcSoldier is an enemy of the Twinkling Incest
    • View Profile

what are the nearby civs, what's the year, and how many FB's and titans are still around?  I kinda wanna join but im not really interested if it's too isolated... =)
ive gotten in the habit of replacing my chief medical dwarf as soon as he gains any notable skill in diagnosis.
It's really funny watching them do unnecessary surgery because of a wrong diagnosis.
the conditions were bad enough to turn a dwarf who didn't care about anything mad, that's pretty hardcore.

billybobfred

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No nearby civs except dwarves. Year 207. Dunno how many FBs and titans are around.

Ifeno

• Bay Watcher
  • UristMcSoldier is an enemy of the Twinkling Incest
    • View Profile

awww...too quiet for my taste tbh :/  2 sieges + multiple titans and fbs and possibly some clowns...thats my kinda set up XD
ive gotten in the habit of replacing my chief medical dwarf as soon as he gains any notable skill in diagnosis.
It's really funny watching them do unnecessary surgery because of a wrong diagnosis.
the conditions were bad enough to turn a dwarf who didn't care about anything mad, that's pretty hardcore.

Velard

• Bay Watcher
  • Anyone want some cantalope?
    • View Profile

Don't be disappointed so quickly. I have a plan to build a minifort/prison and use the clowns to throw surprise parties for Watercloistered's invaders, monsters and serious crminals!(murder, multiple offense tantrumers) If it's ok with billybobfred, that is. I promise only a few dwarves will die in horrible agony , but for a good cause. After a turn where someone breaks into the candy store, I'll devote my next turn to controlling the clowns, with weapons made from delicious candy if need be.

Oh, and will there be times where people can have Adventurer turns where they travel to Watercloistered or areas near/related to it?
Quote from: Mitchewawa
I mined out a moderate sized area above the stairway to hell in order to have enough rocks to fuel my insane architectural boner.

billybobfred

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, and will there be times where people can have Adventurer turns where they travel to Watercloistered or areas near/related to it?
This would require copying the save and abandoning the fort. But if anyone wants to show off an alternate timeline that way they sure can.

Conan

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm running out of stone!
    • View Profile

Pull me off the list. I have way too many unknowns to determine when I can play and not.

billybobfred

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Druid apparently hasn't logged on since the 12th. Skip?

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile

That'd probably be best.
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

billybobfred

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's Velard up next, then.

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile

Woah. I just looked at the current state of Watercloistered. This is the best I've ever seen it.
Over half the population is blissed out of their minds, and only 18% of them aren't. We've got the largest kitchen I've ever seen and only 13 dwarves have died in about 6 1/2 years. We've got almost 3x more coffins than living people, enough food to last years, and rooms for 400 people. Then we have the giant lead and silver sign, the unfinished electrum road(the king may come when it's done), and the earthenware block tower.
This is Areloddom, taste the capybara blood.
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17