Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Assassin's Creed RTD - Templar's Revenge (Need Waiting List Applicants) Turn - 5  (Read 22468 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Assassin's Creed RTD - Templar's Revenge (Full - Waiting List )
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2011, 10:44:03 pm »

I will have a turn up tommorow, adn I have decided to keep open combat a secret until your first real open fight.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2011, 01:17:10 am »

"I'm it'd be an interesting tale, so do tell, eh?"

Even the avatars expire eventually.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2011, 08:45:49 am »

Maisa looked at Hakam. "Another prison break?" she asked. Sounds like a way to kill time. "Why don't you tell us about it while we're waiting?"

Well, if you insist..it was only my second job. We were given a mission to take care of some crooked noble-among other crimes, like murder, tax evasion, war profiteering, and being a Templar, he was watering down the cities alcohol and then charging double for the "shortage". Needless to say, he attracted out attention.

The mission itself went fine-I was working with four other assassins. I was the decoy, supposed to act like I had got in an accident in the way of his carriage. Now, this guy, he'd just as soon ride over you than help you, but we put a flag of the local tax collector on me. Guys's greedy as Hell, now he stops-to rob me. After all, it's pay day...and we pretty much shish kabob him on the spot. Mission accomplished right? No!

Turns out there was a local sheriff-a honest to God uncorrupt sheriff, bear with me-he rides up with his his officers. Tell's us he's been working for years to gather evidence on this guy, now he's ready to make an arrest. For all the good it would have done, since the noble owned the local judge...well, he sees us, and decides we're bandits-I mean, we're standing over his remains, and his guards, the flag of a tax man draped over a dead horse. He arrests everybody, but I'm the one that has to start digging the graves, so I get away.

Well, he puts four highly trained assassins in a single cell with a lousy combination lock. They could have broken out before he put his coat in the closet, but then we'd have to make a mess of things. Well, long story short-I dug. Took me all of a four days, but I tunneled under the prison and got em all out. I left a personal check for the sheriff so he could get his floor fixed. After I explained who we really were, he forgave us. He even invited me to his wedding-and I attended. As a caterer...you know, cakes and pies. I gave him shovel for a newlywed present.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2011, 12:34:05 pm »

"That's an interesting tale. Reminds me of a guy I know, name of Atillo. I'm afraid that I don't have any interesting shop-type stories to share. Apologies."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2011, 08:22:39 pm »

Turn 3 -

Maisa nodded. "I understand." She turned and looked at the brawl again. "Should we be worried about that spilling over here, do you think?" she asked her companions.
[6] Your contact says "Don't worry they work for us, and that isn't part of the plan. Also I believe your friends are hear, so I will begin once they sit down."

Well that went well... He decided to sneak down into the street and to the tavern, for as much as he hated sneaking about, he needed to get to the tavern.
[5] You drop down into the street, and [5] knock down a merchant as he is carrying some stuff to his store. Hepicks the stuff up, but [5] he left 4 bottles of medicine on the ground. You pick it up, and walk to the tavern taking a seat with the others.

Jump down to the crowd and make my way to the bar.
You run to the back door, and [4] kick it open, run across a ebam, adn drop down into a cart filled with crates going towards the tavern. You quickly search for useful items in the cart, and find [4] a smoke bomb, and two bottles of medicine. You  hop out of the cart right as it passes the tavern, adn silently slip inside finding a seat with your allies.

"I don't believe so. Worst case, I'll be happy to smash a few heads together, milady."

Make pleasant conversation while maintaining situational awareness.
[2] You try to make small talk, but fail to due to trying to keep awareness of your chaotic surrondings. [5] You notice that five of the brawlers have eagle talismans hanging out of there pockets, and that the rest have tattos of an eagle.

"Where IS everyone...I swear, if we have to do another prison break..."
[Auto Success] You chat while waiting for your friends.

Maisa looked at Hakam. "Another prison break?" she asked. Sounds like a way to kill time. "Why don't you tell us about it while we're waiting?"
[Auto Success] You chat idealy while you wait for your friends.

Quote from: Contact
Tell them of the plan
[Auto Success] The contact turns to you guys, and says "Alright our first mission is about to begin in this your job is to assassinate the guards over there. They will be leaving soon,a dn be heading to the docks to help unload a shipment of weapons for the Templars on the way they will go into alley, that leads to a deserted part of town. The only people there will be those guards,a dn some more roaming around on the rooftops, adn the back alleys. It is there where you will kill all of them, adn take the notes the captain has in his left pocket now go on they are leaving,a dn you need to follow. " with that you see the guards walk out the front dorr into the road, and your contact, and his friends move outside as well.

Spoiler: Root Infinity (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bdthemag (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: choobakka (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Strife26 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2011, 08:25:07 pm »

"Well. Let's go." Nicholas got up and walked out the door, sticking to the crowds as he followed the guards.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2011, 08:27:40 pm »

Strife files the eagle talismans somewhere in his mind, then starts to plan with the group

"Well comrades, how best to do this?"

On seeing Nicholas get up and leave he shrugs his shoulders.

"Or no plan. That works as well."

Strife leaves the bar and heads in the direction of the docks.

((Adwarf, are you getting a "teh" style tic with the word 'and'?!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2011, 08:29:28 pm »

No I am just typing fast, and I press t, and e before I press h, and same thing goes for and.

Root Infinity

• Bay Watcher
  • Why?
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2011, 09:38:56 pm »

A couple of randomish things:
Can you please start updating inventory? I forsee hellish problems occurring later if we don't...
Great game so far!
I have exams next week and the week after. I will try to keep posting, but if I'm late for a turn don't hesitate to auto me/let someone else stepin/whatever

"More rooftops?". He decided to follow Nicholas for now
Classic Medieval sexist views are awesome when they work out in your favor.
Noone likes my witty comments enough to sig them.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2011, 09:42:13 pm »

I will update the Inventory when I post the next turn, and thanks for thinking its great game. Also thanks for the advance notice on your exams.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2011, 04:16:39 am »

Maisa watched the other three leave, then stood herself. "I think I'll take the high route. I want to see how beautiful the city is from the roofs." She nodded to Hakam and Alerio, then left. Outside, she looked for a good place to start her ascent...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 14, 2011, 02:02:54 pm »

Bdthemag, and Dwarmin we need your guys turns !! ( Will pm them if no turns posted by tonight)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 14, 2011, 02:19:05 pm »

"Wait for me, Maisa. I've an itch to scratch as well...let's hope when I fall off the roof this time, I land in something less pungent." Hakam moves to follow her, looking for his own way up.

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2011, 11:46:38 pm »

Le bump

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 17, 2011, 12:10:20 pm »

Turn 4 -

"Well. Let's go." Nicholas got up and walked out the door, sticking to the crowds as he followed the guards.
[5] You begin following the guards through the streets,a dn are able to keep tehm in your sights, and stay out of theirs at the same time. If you keep this up you should be able to kill them silently upon your arrival at the courtyard. [2] You barely notice them go down a side street, and [1] fail to catch up to them losing sight of them you will need to find an alternate route to the courtyard.

Strife leaves the bar and heads in the direction of the docks.
[4] You do so, adn end up following Nicholas through the streets as you head towards the docks. You [6] notice their every move, and easily follow them down the alley, but [1] you lose them as the quickly manuver through the maze of streets.

"More rooftops?". He decided to follow Nicholas for now

[4] You follow Nicholas, and Strife as they follow the guards down the street. You [2], and Nicholas fail to notice the guards heading down a side street, adn by the time you realize where they went the guards had disappeared.

Maisa watched the other three leave, then stood herself. "I think I'll take the high route. I want to see how beautiful the city is from the roofs." She nodded to Hakam and Alerio, then left. Outside, she looked for a good place to start her ascent...
You quickly notice a cart going past the low houses on your side of the street, and [5] you run up to them using the cart as lift you do a cartwheel up onto the house. [3] Luckily no one noticed you, but you did get the feeling that someone is watching you from somewhere, so you best procede with caution.

"Wait for me, Maisa. I've an itch to scratch as well...let's hope when I fall off the roof this time, I land in something less pungent." Hakam moves to follow her, looking for his own way up.
[5] You follow Maisa, and [6] successfully follow her lead as you also cartwheel onto the top of the house, but on the way you noticea a young boy following you, and he seems to have an eagle tatto on his right forearm. [5] No one notices you, adn you realize that the guards are changing shifts right now so you have a bit of time before they get back.

Quote from: Bdthemag
Fade into the shadows!
[Auto Success] One more turn without an order,a dn you are kicked from the game.

Two more Turns until Guards arrive, adn shift change is over.

Spoiler: Root Infinity (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bdthemag (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: choobakka (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Strife26 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)

[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7