Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Assassin's Creed RTD - Templar's Revenge (Need Waiting List Applicants) Turn - 5  (Read 22437 times)

Root Infinity

• Bay Watcher
  • Why?
    • View Profile
Re: Assassin's Creed RTD - Templar's Revenge (Full - Waiting List )
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2011, 04:42:35 am »

Jacob got annoyed. there were way too many guards up on the roof. He decided to try to kill the guard in front of him with the assassin's blade, then duck into the garden so that no-one could see him
Classic Medieval sexist views are awesome when they work out in your favor.
Noone likes my witty comments enough to sig them.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2011, 04:44:44 pm »

"Well, I guess it doesn't really do when we all play the stoic. Interesting brawl going on behind me."

He cocks his head to the fight.

"Can't say that I care much for the technique, but they seem to be doing their best to make it up in motivation."
Even the avatars expire eventually.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2011, 04:51:01 pm »

Maisa nodded. "Indeed. I wonder if it is a mere drunken brawl or if there's a reason for the incident. Perhaps over gambling, or a woman." She adjusted the position of her hands on the table, now putting the right over the left, and watched the brawl out of idle curiosity.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2011, 06:07:32 pm »

"Who knows, it might even be a quest hook! Don't ask, past life."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2011, 06:20:32 pm »

Judge rubbed his whiskered chin. "I blame the economy. It's always the economy. Also, didn't the Egyptians use quest hooks to remove the brains of mummies?"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2011, 06:38:43 pm »

Maisa raised an eyebrow. "No, my people just used regular hooks. They had to be small to fit into the nose, and they would mash the brain into tiny pieces and remove it." She shook her head. "I'm not afraid of death, but the thought of someone poking around my skull with a hook after I die is a bit unnerving."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2011, 12:27:09 am »

Turn 2 -

Maisa stepped around the brawl. It wouldn't do her any good to get involved; it would just reveal her capabilities, and tipping her hand would remove one of her biggest strengths. Instead she went straight for her brother assassin and sat at the table, folding her hands on it politely with the left over the right to reveal the missing ring finger and let him know she was an ally. "My name is Maisa bint-Haytham al-Miṣrī," she said. Hakam had entered with her, and the one they called Strife moments after. She waited for them to find the table as well, figuring the contact would want to wait until more of them were there to tell them anything.
[3] As you wait you barely notice a man step out of the shadows behind you contact, and [6] you are able to hear what he is whispering "Sir, it seems some of the others are distracted by the increased guard patrols on the roof. Should I send some men to help them, or see if they cna handle it?" your contact replies "Leave them for now, but have some men in place incase they get in trouble we don't need anymore speculation towards our movements here. "

Alerio pull's out his waraxe, hefting it on his shoulder he say's "You sure you want to do this?"
[3] You pull out your axe, and [3-1=2] the thin man starts shaking, but stands his ground until his ally runs away. The [2] other man turns tail, and runs in fear screaming something about not wanting to die. [3] They drop a small bag of money on the ground, and you pick it up, as you head to the tavern to meet the contact. [5] Once there you notcie that the guards are getting roudy, and might cause some trouble soon. (2 turns until the Guards start a fight in the bar) You head over to the table with your allies sitting at it, and tell them this.

Nicholas kicked the door out as the guard opened it, (hopefully) sending him falling down to the street.
The guard starts to open the door, adn [3] you kick the door open [4] he falls to the street [3-2=1] snapping his neck blood comes pouring out of his mouth, adn he dies in seconds. ( You made quite alot of noise you get a -1 to spotting rolls. )
Spotting Rolls
[2-1=1][2-1=1][2-1=1]
All the guards notice the noise, and begin converging on your location. [6] You notice a ledge to your left, and a dooe leading to teh otherside behind you. It should lead to the rafters above the road, adn there you could drop down, and disappear in the crowd.

Hakam wasn't about to get to waste his time in a bar brawl. He was a professional!

He sat down alongside Maisa and the contact. "Friends. You know me as judge." He's hoping the man has heard of him. For now, he's patient...

[4] You also notice the man stepping out of the shadows, [5] and successfully hear their conversation. ( Look at Serious's for the conversation )

Strife slips around the brawl and settles himself at the table.

"Not much for me to say. I'm Strife."
[4] You notice the man stepping out of the shadows, and [2] fail to over hear the conversation.

Jacob got annoyed. there were way too many guards up on the roof. He decided to try to kill the guard in front of him with the assassin's blade, then duck into the garden so that no-one could see him
[6+1=7] You sprint over to the guard not making a sound, and without getting noticed. You take your assassin's blade, adn [5] slit his throat [3] as you kick him forward into the wall [2] you also hear his ribs crack, and he falls down onto the roof dead. None of the guards notice you because they are distracted by one of your allies. [4] You duck into the rooftop garden just as a guard runs by, adn [1] decide to let him go.

Contact
" Hello, they call me Eagle, and me, and my men will be helping you with this mission, but before anything else is spoken of we will wait for your friends." he says taking a sip from the beer in front of him.

Spoiler: Root Infinity (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bdthemag (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: choobakka (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Strife26 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)
[/quote]

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2011, 12:31:03 am »

Maisa nodded. "I understand." She turned and looked at the brawl again. "Should we be worried about that spilling over here, do you think?" she asked her companions.

Root Infinity

• Bay Watcher
  • Why?
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2011, 10:07:37 am »

Well that went well... He decided to sneak down into the street and to the tavern, for as much as he hated sneaking about, he needed to get to the tavern.

Can you also post locations that we know of? Or at least surroundings? You did, but it would be nice if you had them at the end of every post...

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2011, 12:28:19 pm »

Jump down to the crowd and make my way to the bar.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2011, 02:57:27 pm »

"I don't believe so. Worst case, I'll be happy to smash a few heads together, milady."

Make pleasant conversation while maintaining situational awareness.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2011, 03:34:42 pm »

"Where IS everyone...I swear, if we have to do another prison break..."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2011, 03:45:58 pm »

Maisa looked at Hakam. "Another prison break?" she asked. Sounds like a way to kill time. "Why don't you tell us about it while we're waiting?"

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2011, 03:57:35 pm »

Street -
The street below leads directly to your target, and the crowds are thick. Several vendors line the edges of teh streets, adn it would be near impossible for the guards to find you down there. Up above the street are many rafters, adn beams used to help build the city, and move troops, and supplies through it easily.

choobakka's Rooftop Area -
To your left is a ledge leading up, and over the house right behind you, adn there might be somewhere you could hide up there. Directly behind you there is a door which leads to a ledge right beside the rafters, and beams above the street from there you could drop down into the streets, and disappear without the guards noticing you if your fast enough. Directly infront of you are a few walls that obstruct the guards view of your location, so you can escape easily from here even with all three, or four guards on your tail.

Root Infinity Rooftop Area -
Your surrondings are two ledges up one to your left, and one just up ahead to the right of the guard, a rooftop garden to the left of the guard, and a fence overgrown with vines leading from where you are over to the garden. You cna drop down directly into the street from the rooftop garden you are currently hidden in.

Silver Sword -
A regular tavern in the right corner sits a group of ten to twelve guards, adn in the middle of it is a rapidly escalating barfight. Most of your group sits in a dark corner with your contact.

Is that good?

Root Infinity

• Bay Watcher
  • Why?
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2011, 04:00:19 pm »

Street -
The street below leads directly to your target, and the crowds are thick. Several vendors line the edges of teh streets, adn it would be near impossible for the guards to find you down there. Up above the street are many rafters, adn beams used to help build the city, and move troops, and supplies through it easily.

choobakka's Rooftop Area -
To your left is a ledge leading up, and over the house right behind you, adn there might be somewhere you could hide up there. Directly behind you there is a door which leads to a ledge right beside the rafters, and beams above the street from there you could drop down into the streets, and disappear without the guards noticing you if your fast enough. Directly infront of you are a few walls that obstruct the guards view of your location, so you can escape easily from here even with all three, or four guards on your tail.

Root Infinity Rooftop Area -
Your surrondings are two ledges up one to your left, and one just up ahead to the right of the guard, a rooftop garden to the left of the guard, and a fence overgrown with vines leading from where you are over to the garden. You cna drop down directly into the street from the rooftop garden you are currently hidden in.

Silver Sword -
A regular tavern in the right corner sits a group of ten to twelve guards, adn in the middle of it is a rapidly escalating barfight. Most of your group sits in a dark corner with your contact.

Is that good?
Quite, thanks!

Well that went well... He decided to sneak down into the street and to the tavern, for as much as he hated sneaking about, he needed to get to the tavern.
>Drop down onto the street and head to the tavern.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7