Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 23

Author Topic: Dethy Deluxe: Debugging complete! [Game over]  (Read 31367 times)

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
Re: Dethy Deluxe: It begins! [Day 1]
« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2011, 05:30:18 am »

I saw you edit that!  :P
Also,
Well, should we refrain from lynching anyone here?
I want to create a tie.
Contradiction much?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2011, 05:30:43 am »

There's no tie either. Are you even paying attention?

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2011, 05:37:19 am »

Quote from: Rules
In case of a tie, no one will be lynched.

Two people voted for me, two for Tolyk.

Also, I obviously don't want to be lynched. And I can see the logic for lynching no one, although I do not favor it.

But hell, should we make a list of people to insepct in priority?

IranyOwl:Since two people inspected him already, a few more inspect will allow us to learn a lot about our psychology.
Tolyk because he was inspected as Mafia, and his result on IrnoyOwl may mean he's a mafia in disguise.
Me, because I do not enjoy being injustly accused.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 09, 2011, 05:45:06 am »

Two people voted for me, two for Tolyk.
Dude. Only one of me is voting. And I'm not voting for Tolyk anymore.

Sheesh, it's official now. You're not even trying to pay attention.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2011, 05:48:09 am »

Well, you and Dariush are voting. And I didn't notice it was you who voted for Tolyk earlier. Actually, you're just voting left and right, trying to kill someone on the first turn right? You were the one that voted for Tolyk first and now you're trying to frame me as a violent, bloodthirsty dude?

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2011, 07:42:09 am »

Jesus, guys. I'm not here for a few minutes, and you start babbling like idiots.

So, like it or not, you're going to listen to me. I'll tell you my inspect later today, because I'm going to be writing things down. Then, my plan will involve one of two things:

First, if you are a third party (Feel free to claim whatever you want, so long as it gives the same inspect result as your role, and I assure you that I plan to let you win, as you are a very nice key player), then please say so. If you do not claim right now, then you will be weeded out as a liar, and lynched. Or not lynched, dependind on the circumstances.
Second, if a third party does not claim, those of you that haven't inspected me will inspect me. This gives us a good reference point for the rest of us. If you inspected me, then you will inspect IronyOwl instead, as he has a good number of inspections.

I'll then release my notes and inspection result. I've already started a some good charts.

After we all agree on my plan, which you should, as it'd be stupid not to, I'll give the next step. Also, if anyone hammers, I will personally slaughter your entire family. There should not be any votes on the board. At all. You had better unvote pretty fast if you want to stay alive. I don't care if you FoS, but if you are going to vote, you had better know 100% correctly that that person is scum.

K, guys? Good!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2011, 07:50:46 am »

Alrighty then. I guess I'm already last. I got Mafia on Jim Groovester.

We shall now No Lynch.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 09, 2011, 07:53:50 am »

I assure you that I plan to let you win
But won't you lose in this case (unless the third party is survivor)? I thought only one faction can win at a time.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 09, 2011, 08:01:20 am »

Vote Count:

IronyOwl:
Bdthemag:
Jim Groovester:
Think0028:
Dariush:
Darvi:
TolyK: Sheb
Sheb: Darvi, Dariush
webadict:
Powder Miner:
Heliman:

No Lynch: webadict

Not voting: IronyOwl, Bdthemag, Jim Groovester, Think0028, TolyK, Powder Miner, Heliman

Day 1 will end Monday, June 13th at 11 PM EST.

In this game, third parties win independently- should one win early, the game continues.

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 09, 2011, 08:01:46 am »

Impossible by it's very nature. If that were so, Survivor couldn't win, nor Mafia-Ally or Brother. I'm judging by logic, and logic dictates similarities.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 09, 2011, 08:02:59 am »

Well, I'll change my vote to No Lynching then.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 09, 2011, 08:14:55 am »

Still, I doubt third party would claim - survivor would probably be NKed, lyncher won't get his target lynched, martyr won't be NKed and anybody who claims third party that gives scum inspect result will be suspected for mafia. Only brother may safely claim, but there's only 1/8 chance of him existing.

Of course, the above thoughts are only true if I haven't horribly misjudged some aspect of this whole affair...

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 09, 2011, 08:36:09 am »

Which is why there's this thing called fake-claiming. And WIFOM. Please stop scaring the 3rd party and either claim or help.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2011, 08:36:25 am »

Well, Martyr wouldn't be NKed, as the mafia would focus on killing people who can inspect them instead. Martyr won't be NKed, but he could claim to be another third party. Jester want to be lynched, so he could claim another mafia-like third party (Mafia-ally for exemple).

Lyncher could claim to be brother. Only Serial Killer, Mafia-Ally and Assassin don't want to be known.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 09, 2011, 08:47:12 am »

You're pretty stupid, Sheb. Shut up or help.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 23