Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23

Author Topic: Dethy Deluxe: Debugging complete! [Game over]  (Read 31328 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Dethy Deluxe: Zapped [Night 3]
« Reply #270 on: June 23, 2011, 10:22:36 am »

"Another one got hit with the packet bug.  Increase the priority on that, please."

"Done.  Any other changes?"

"Well, the rest are interfacing again.  Let's see what they come up with this time."

"Log is still running."

Jim Groovester has been killed!  He was a Town Cop.

Day 4 has begun!

Day 4 will last until Tuesday 6/28 at 11 AM EST.

Mod Note:  I will be phone-only this weekend, so don't expect vote counts until I get back.  I'll try to keep an eye on the thread, though.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Dethy Deluxe: Buggy code [Day 4]
« Reply #271 on: June 23, 2011, 10:33:09 am »

Well, I inspected Dariush and got Town. Not surprinsing, as I'm almost certainly naive.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 23, 2011, 10:34:40 am »

Weeeelllll, now... Seems you were lying about being a Cop after all, Dariush... That's no good. No good at all.

Well, I appreciate the try to get Sheb lynched, but... Well, he came up Mafia, which means he's Town.

Which leaves IronyOwl as the last remaining scum. To be fair, I could screw you over by lynching you, but I'll just not lynch Sheb assuming you are the lyncher :p if you're the Survivor, congratulations on winning, though.

IronyOwl.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 23, 2011, 10:47:45 am »

...Actually, it seems to me that YOU are the third party, though I can't say exactly which one. Knowing your professionalism in mafia, you probably very awesomely faked your inspect results.

Sheb.

And I got town on Jim, though I doubt that matters now.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 23, 2011, 10:52:40 am »

Well, I just spent 40 minutes playing with spreadsheets and stuff to prove that Wuba was guilty and failed. Either I'm too tired to see the links I used to see (Damn running around cops all night long) or I got something wrong the first time around.

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 23, 2011, 10:53:43 am »

Well, I just spent 40 minutes playing with spreadsheets and stuff to prove that Wuba was guilty and failed. Either I'm too tired to see the links I used to see (Damn running around cops all night long) or I got something wrong the first time around.
Scum scum scummity scum trying to wriggle out of noose noose noosity noose.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 23, 2011, 11:07:36 am »

And why would I be scum exactly? Even Wuba's thinking I'm not anymore.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 23, 2011, 11:12:28 am »

Lol, Dariush. You act like I play Mafia like I'm an idiot. Every move I've made had a distinct purpose. When I control the Town, I have a distinct purpose. I am 100% confirmed as an Insane Cop. Not even by process of elimination, but by the only possibility. There were 4 people that got a Mafia inspect on me, 1 of which was Mafia to begin with. That means I would have gotten Mafia on myself, for a grand total of 4 Mafia inspects on myself. That's the golden number, and it means I can't be Mafia.

I got lucky that the Mafia killed someone who inspected me, but the rest is on purpose. I made myself confirmed, so that I had to be killed, and I got Darvi lynched to prove I'm Town, and I got the inspects on myself to find the liars... It all worked out because I controlled the Town.

I guess if you think I caused someone to lie about their inspect on me, then yeah, I clearly forged a few things there to make myself third party and lynch IronyOwl. And everything just sort of worked out. You caught me. My master plan is foiled!!!

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 23, 2011, 11:19:32 am »

Huh, you're right.

Unvote, Dariush.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 23, 2011, 11:36:43 am »

You could've just tried asking for us to lynch Sheb. I'm sure he wouldn't mind, as the Mafia is confirmed to be IronyOwl and Darvi, and IronyOwl must be a Vanilla Mafioso.

Honestly, I don't care as long as I win anyhow, and Toaster hasn't stated that you CAN'T win with both, but if you get him to say so in thread, I'll be willing to have the Town vote whether or not we'll let you lynch Sheb. Or whatever it is you are. If you claim, it's probably for the best. Fakeclaiming gets IronyOwl lynched tomorrow, and if your his or Darvi's brother, you still lose. If you're the Martyr, that might be a nice fakeclaim, but you should have tried being more active. It would have convinced the Mafia to kill you.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 23, 2011, 11:46:19 am »

Yeah, I don't mind being killed as long as it doesn't compromise the Town winning in the end.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 23, 2011, 11:56:27 am »

Argh, whatever. Yes, I'm Lyncher and my goal is to lynch Sheb. Happy now?

Honestly, I can think of any way to win as lyncher by getting the target lynched. Much higher chances to win result from 'inspecting' everyone except the target, hoping he gets NKed and winning as town.

Unvote, Sheb.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 23, 2011, 12:34:43 pm »

Honestly, I can think of any way to win as lyncher by getting the target lynched. Much higher chances to win result from 'inspecting' everyone except the target, hoping he gets NKed and winning as town.
Unvote, Sheb.

Be Webasdict. :p

Also, why didn't you claim?

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 23, 2011, 12:40:36 pm »

If I claimed, I would be ignored and get a guaranteed lose.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 23, 2011, 12:46:43 pm »

Well, except you now claimed to win. I'm pretty sure Wuba decided that if you claimed, we would make you win. I'm pretty sure he also stated that if you didn't, you'd loose.  :P

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23