Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 23

Author Topic: Dethy Deluxe: Debugging complete! [Game over]  (Read 31369 times)

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
Re: Dethy Deluxe: Malicious Packets [Day 2]
« Reply #195 on: June 13, 2011, 11:20:18 pm »

This isn't a dick-waving contest, this is mafia. You only win if you meet your win condition. I'm town, so if you say you have some sort of magic game breaker like you've been boasting the whole time, then go the ahead and win the game for us. I don't care what level of intelligence you think me at as long as you can find scum.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 13, 2011, 11:56:11 pm »

Also, I want to hear everyone else's opinions on this, this is becoming a duet far sooner than it should be.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 14, 2011, 12:08:34 am »

Now, everyone, you're going to investigate each of these people as I say their name, since Jane over here is thinking a little too much for her dainty brain.

IronyOwl: I could give a crap, since you seemed to have lied about your inspection.
Bdthemag: Jim Groovester should come up as Mafia because you're Paranoid.
Jim Groovester: Dariush should come up as Mafia because you're Insane. Both as a Cop and in Mafia.
Think0028: I don't care because you're dead.
Dariush: Jim Groovester should get you Town because you're Sane.
Darvi: Whoever you want, you lying sack of crap.
TolyK: Jim groovester should give you Mafia because you're Paranoid.
Sheb: Go die.
Webadict: Dariush should give you Mafia because you're Insane, just like your playstyle.
Powder Miner: Sheb should give you Town because you're Naive.
Heliman: Whoever you want, not because you're scum, but because I'm not sure if you're Naive or Sane.

This is a good plan. Everybody should go along with it.

We have good results already (i.e., the ones on Sheb, Darvi, and IronyOwl), so all we need to do is confirm sanities, particularly everybody we think is either sane or insane. If Dariush and myself come up with results similar to webadict then we're golden and we can start lynching.

This isn't a dick-waving contest, this is mafia.

I take it you haven't played a game with webadict before.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 14, 2011, 12:24:33 am »

Come to think of it, where did the Darvi even come from anyway? Doesn't he have the exact same read results as Bdthemag and Toylk?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 14, 2011, 12:43:53 am »

He does, but I have a different result between him and webadict.

So, something's up there.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 14, 2011, 03:55:02 am »

Wait.

At which point did it go from
Bdthemag, Darvi, and TolyK are Paranoid/Insane
Irony is Insane
Dariush and I are Sane
Think0028 was Naive
Heliman and Powder are either Naïve or non-Town
Jim and Sheb are non-Town
to
IronyOwl: I could give a crap, since you seemed to have lied about your inspection.
Bdthemag: Jim Groovester should come up as Mafia because you're Paranoid.
Jim Groovester: Dariush should come up as Mafia because you're Insane. Both as a Cop and in Mafia.
Think0028: I don't care because you're dead.
Dariush: Jim Groovester should get you Town because you're Sane.
Darvi: Whoever you want, you lying sack of crap.
TolyK: Jim groovester should give you Mafia because you're Paranoid.
Sheb: Go die.
?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 14, 2011, 04:01:51 am »

Right around here, when IronyOwl forgot that he's supposed to be fakeclaiming a cop.

It is now WUBA's claim that he and IronyOwl do not, in fact, have the same alignment.

Also, he was wrong, and he totally admitted it.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 14, 2011, 05:55:10 am »

Well, I do know a single thing. Wuba's plan is a huge pile of crap, because I'm town. (Yeah, I know I cannot prove that to you)

But we do know that he and IronyOwl are most probably on the same team. Heliman, Jim Groovester, Think0028 and Dariush should inspect IronyOwl, just to make sure.

Then we follow Heliman's plan and kill Webadict's tomorrow. We know if he's scum or town and decide whether to kill Irony or Jim (depending on Webadict's alignment.) And if it turns out Wuba was right and his plan was not just a large pile of crap, we can always follow it.

So yeah, No Lynch

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 14, 2011, 07:45:42 am »

Well, I do know a single thing. Wuba's plan is a huge pile of crap, because I'm town. (Yeah, I know I cannot prove that to you)

But we do know that he and IronyOwl are most probably on the same team. Heliman, Jim Groovester, Think0028 and Dariush should inspect IronyOwl, just to make sure.

Then we follow Heliman's plan and kill Webadict's tomorrow. We know if he's scum or town and decide whether to kill Irony or Jim (depending on Webadict's alignment.) And if it turns out Wuba was right and his plan was not just a large pile of crap, we can always follow it.

So yeah, No Lynch
If you're Town, then that makes Dariush a liar, now doesn't it? So, if we follow the plan I set out, then if Dariush is not Town, then you might actually be Town. Unfortunately, I really don't believe you are Town, since you're purposely moving inspects. If you want someone to verify inspects, I could have Jim Groovester inspect IronyOwl. The only problem is that I lose my counter-argument for Dariush, which I GUESS doesn't matter if we're going to play "Shoot the Webadict" and if Jim dies, I know he's Insane.

So, there.

Jim Groovester can inspect IronyOwl if he chooses to. It'll cement my claims of his and my Insanity and hopefully show we're not on the same team (Which is more ideal for me). If Jim dies, well, that sucks, but then we've got Dariush. Heliman could inspect IronyOwl, since he's 50% likely to be sane. We'll see how that goes.

That's all you get, Sheb. That's the plan you stick with, though I do appreciate the help with making it more efficient.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 14, 2011, 07:47:15 am »

And no. You'd be killing IronyOwl, because he's a liar. He should've gotten Mafia on me, but he didn't which means that there isn't enough Insane and Paranoid cops if I'm Sane, which means I'm Insane and he's Mafia.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 14, 2011, 08:09:05 am »

Well, but we did agree that IronyOwl was most likely on your side, right? Which would mean that if he's Mafia, so are you.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 14, 2011, 08:56:51 am »

I made an error in calculating. There is a possibility of 2 non-Town and 3 paranoid/naive cops, which was unlikely but possible.

Of course, IronyOwl can no longer be Town with me. He would HAVE to be Insane, which he wasn't. Therefore, I made the wrong assumption in assuming Jim was the Mafia.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Dethy Deluxe: It begins! [Day 1]
« Reply #207 on: June 14, 2011, 10:33:20 am »

Vote Count:

IronyOwl:
Bdthemag:
Jim Groovester:
Dariush:
Darvi:
TolyK:
Sheb: Dariush
webadict:
Powder Miner:
Heliman:

No Lynch: Jim Groovester, IronyOwl, webadict, Sheb

Not voting: TolyK, Powder Miner, Darvi, Bdthemag, Heliman

Day 2 will last until Wednesday, 6/18 at 11 PM EST.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 14, 2011, 01:52:54 pm »

I can't find any flaw in Wuba's logic.
No lynch.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Dethy Deluxe: It begins! [Day 1]
« Reply #209 on: June 14, 2011, 01:55:51 pm »

I have no idea what made me think that tomorrow was the 18th, but the day will, in fact, end tomorrow.

Vote Count:

IronyOwl:
Bdthemag:
Jim Groovester:
Dariush:
Darvi:
TolyK:
Sheb: Dariush
webadict:
Powder Miner:
Heliman:

No Lynch: Jim Groovester, IronyOwl, webadict, Sheb, TolyK

Not voting: Powder Miner, Darvi, Bdthemag, Heliman

One vote for and one against a shorten.

Day 2 will last until Wednesday, 6/15 at 11 PM EST.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 23