Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 23

Author Topic: Dethy Deluxe: Debugging complete! [Game over]  (Read 31370 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Dethy Deluxe: Malicious Packets [Day 2]
« Reply #180 on: June 13, 2011, 09:29:53 pm »

Right. Web was right the first time, I got Town on him.
Right. Web was right the first time, I got Town on him.
That's not what I said at all.
My bad. Nonetheless, I got town on you.
In fact, that's downright impossible, IronyOwl. You actually fell into a trap that I unintentionally setup.

Do you know why?

You could ONLY have gotten Mafia on me to make it make any sense. If that's not true at all... then you're a liar. I can't help but trust Dariush to be Town, as he seems pretty sincere, but even if he's lying, that still doesn't make up for the hole in the graph.

If you got Town, that means there is no longer 2 Paranoid + 2 Insane Cops. That breaks the entire graph (please note that this is all from my side)

WUBA, how come you went ahead and did all your analysis before you got IronyOwl's result?

That's fishy.
Because I'm very impatient, and apparently so are all of you. Plus, you were acting scummy enough that you were jumped to incredi-scum from my result. You cannot be serious.

The fact that I clearly caught a false inspect apparently means nothing to you, though. Does it? Whatever.

Like I said... What if both webadict and IronyOwl are mafia?
What if, webadit? Answer me this time.
This time? You previously asked me a question where I would seemingly incriminate myself. It CAN'T be "what if" because I'm not Mafia. You can do what if, but I know for a fact I'm NOT mafia.

You also seemed to have forgotten that if we're BOTH Mafia, then that would mean that I would have given up my team or been some sort of super genius in picking out a Mafia Third Party. You act like I'm some sort of idiot.

Btw, everyone. My bad. I'll see what I can come up with.

Answer me, scum.
You're right. I couldn't possibly have been typing during that 14 minute time span. Forgive me for not being punctual and efficient, along with making sure I don't make any mistakes like, oh, I dunno, assuming someone is scum because they act like their a 14-year-old girl around other 14-year-old girls.

Perhaps next time you can actually try some detective work instead of lashing out at anyone and everyone. Because you are constantly doing that.

How the fuck would WUBA know that you got a town result on him if you're not on the same team?
Okay, I guess no one has realized that I assumed he got a Mafia inspect... Clearly no one is paying attention.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 13, 2011, 09:41:15 pm »

What? No.

That's bullshit. You rush to conclusions before you even get every result and you expect that people are just going to go right back to listening to you?

Hell fucking no.

The fact that I clearly caught a false inspect apparently means nothing to you, though. Does it? Whatever.

Oh, please.

I didn't see you demand the inspect result you so conveniently forgot from IronyOwl. But I guess you'll sure as hell take credit for it.

Answer me, scum.
You're right. I couldn't possibly have been typing during that 14 minute time span. Forgive me for not being punctual and efficient, along with making sure I don't make any mistakes like, oh, I dunno, assuming someone is scum because they act like their a 14-year-old girl around other 14-year-old girls.

Perhaps next time you can actually try some detective work instead of lashing out at anyone and everyone. Because you are constantly doing that.

It's not all about you, WUBA. I was demanding answers from IronyOwl.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Dethy Deluxe: It begins! [Day 1]
« Reply #182 on: June 13, 2011, 09:53:09 pm »

I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 13, 2011, 09:55:12 pm »

^^what happens when a plan falls down around your ears, it brings an tear to my jerk eye.

In fact, that's downright impossible, IronyOwl. You actually fell into a trap that I unintentionally setup.

Do you know why?

You could ONLY have gotten Mafia on me to make it make any sense. If that's not true at all... then you're a liar. I can't help but trust Dariush to be Town, as he seems pretty sincere, but even if he's lying, that still doesn't make up for the hole in the graph.
Man, sincerity makes Dairush more believeable? Haha, flounder flounder, it's not a trap if it depends on someone else being town, that's silly! To me, it looks more like you only trust Dairush to be town so you can lynch Sheb, then lynch Dariush saying that he's a liar, because you know that dari is insane, leaving the last day or two to your partner after you die, who had been keeping under the radar the whole game. So close to the perfect plan, wouldn't you say?

Oh man this is rich, I wish I could turn it into lemons and drink it like lemonade.

Haa Haa. Hee Hee. Hoo Hoo

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 13, 2011, 09:59:18 pm »

So, I'm willing to risk that.

Sheb.

That means Dariush and Irony should investigate Heliman while Bdthemag, Darvi, TolyK, and I investigate Powder Miner. Sheb is lynched today, proving your innocence and my innocence, Jim Groovester is lynched tomorrow, and the following day is lynching whichever one of Powder Miner or Heliman is left.

Game broken and it's only Day 2. Good run.

Now, anyone see any holes in this plan?
One hole, or rather, one opportunity cost: If we no-lynch tonight, everyone who inspected Jim Groovester can inspect Sheb instead. Then we Lynch Jim, and if he flips town, we lynch you. A no-lynch is also a free day because of end game parity (if we lynch 1 scum and cant find the other, lynching one person per day, we will have a 1:1 parity instead of a 1:0 at the end.)
I, for one, actually vote for a No Lynch too.
That at no point makes Sheb any less of a target. If Sheb comes up non-Town, then how does that mean that Dariush and I are somehow linked in some sort of super scheme that would UTTERLY FAIL LOGIC FOREVER (We lynch Sheb, then we lynch Jim who comes up Town and then we get lynched dur dur dur.)

But, technically, you are correct on the No Lynching thing here. I had forgotten that there were 11 people to start with instead of 10 for some reason. No Lynching sends it down to 9 and allows for one last fail-safe, as apparently, mine seems to have failed.

What? No.

That's bullshit. You rush to conclusions before you even get every result and you expect that people are just going to go right back to listening to you?

Hell fucking no.

Oh, please.

I didn't see you demand the inspect result you so conveniently forgot from IronyOwl. But I guess you'll sure as hell take credit for it.

Answer me, scum.

It's not all about you, WUBA. I was demanding answers from IronyOwl.
Why don't you cry me a frickin' river, Nancy? You have done nothing, and you'll probably continue to do nothing, because you THINK you're really smart, but instead you're just running off of the hope that you'll somehow luckily come across the answer. I've long since stopped bothering to trust people to do things for me. You know why I made everyone inspect me? So that when I die, I have the infinitesimal glimmer of hope that someone WON'T be horribly stupid and actually use logic. While I'm alive, though, I have the added benefit of knowing what's right and what's wrong, unlike you, Mary. You want to take control? Decide that you want to stop making sandwiches for everyone?

Maybe you should come up with a PLAN, Samantha. I realize that you're wish come true for me to be Mafia is all you can dream about right now, Betty, but maybe you should GET OVER YOUR RIVER OF TEARS AND LEARN TO MAKE A BRIDGE! You act fairly condescending for someone with absolutely no alternative. So, here's what's gonna happen Veronica. I'm going to call the shots, and you're going to listen, because you're too busy folding the laundry. Got it? Good.

Now, everyone, you're going to investigate each of these people as I say their name, since Jane over here is thinking a little too much for her dainty brain.

IronyOwl: I could give a crap, since you seemed to have lied about your inspection.
Bdthemag: Jim Groovester should come up as Mafia because you're Paranoid.
Jim Groovester: Dariush should come up as Mafia because you're Insane. Both as a Cop and in Mafia.
Think0028: I don't care because you're dead.
Dariush: Jim Groovester should get you Town because you're Sane.
Darvi: Whoever you want, you lying sack of crap.
TolyK: Jim groovester should give you Mafia because you're Paranoid.
Sheb: Go die.
Webadict: Dariush should give you Mafia because you're Insane, just like your playstyle.
Powder Miner: Sheb should give you Town because you're Naive.
Heliman: Whoever you want, not because you're scum, but because I'm not sure if you're Naive or Sane.

^^what happens when a plan falls down around your ears, it brings an tear to my jerk eye.

Do you know why?

Man, sincerity makes Dairush more believeable? Haha, flounder flounder, it's not a trap if it depends on someone else being town, that's silly! To me, it looks more like you only trust Dairush to be town so you can lynch Sheb, then lynch Dariush saying that he's a liar, because you know that dari is insane, leaving the last day or two to your partner after you die, who had been keeping under the radar the whole game. So close to the perfect plan, wouldn't you say?

Oh man this is rich, I wish I could turn it into lemons and drink it like lemonade.

You do whatever you want. I've got what I needed. I could care less if I got lynched or killed, because I'm the only reason that you pieces of moronic idiocy aren't completely at the mercy of the Mafia. I'm sure all your combined logical prowess couldn't solve 2+2, but hey, maybe you could actually think for yourselves once in a while. I figure you're the best one to show how dumb the Town is.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 13, 2011, 10:10:35 pm »

So, I'm willing to risk that.

Sheb.

That means Dariush and Irony should investigate Heliman while Bdthemag, Darvi, TolyK, and I investigate Powder Miner. Sheb is lynched today, proving your innocence and my innocence, Jim Groovester is lynched tomorrow, and the following day is lynching whichever one of Powder Miner or Heliman is left.

Game broken and it's only Day 2. Good run.

Now, anyone see any holes in this plan?
One hole, or rather, one opportunity cost: If we no-lynch tonight, everyone who inspected Jim Groovester can inspect Sheb instead. Then we Lynch Jim, and if he flips town, we lynch you. A no-lynch is also a free day because of end game parity (if we lynch 1 scum and cant find the other, lynching one person per day, we will have a 1:1 parity instead of a 1:0 at the end.)
I, for one, actually vote for a No Lynch too.
That at no point makes Sheb any less of a target. If Sheb comes up non-Town, then how does that mean that Dariush and I are somehow linked in some sort of super scheme that would UTTERLY FAIL LOGIC FOREVER (We lynch Sheb, then we lynch Jim who comes up Town and then we get lynched dur dur dur.)
You were 99% sure of Jim being a different alignment than you, ergo you meant that if he's not scum, there's a 99% chance you are!

Do you know why?

You do whatever you want. I've got what I needed. I could care less if I got lynched or killed, because I'm the only reason that you pieces of moronic idiocy aren't completely at the mercy of the Mafia. I'm sure all your combined logical prowess couldn't solve 2+2, but hey, maybe you could actually think for yourselves once in a while. I figure you're the best one to show how dumb the Town is.
Oh ho! there's that over defensiveness again, hello over defensiveness!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 13, 2011, 10:11:58 pm »

Like I said. Once I'm dead, it's 100% confirmed that you're stupid. Also, that IronyOwl, Sheb, and Darvi are the non-Town.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 13, 2011, 10:15:12 pm »

Well fuck, how sure of that are you?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 13, 2011, 10:17:31 pm »

Yeah, if you were certain of that you'd be voting yourself.

In any case, my vote would be for everyone inspecting Dariush.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 13, 2011, 10:18:58 pm »

Well fuck, how sure of that are you?
I dunno. I'm assuming that I didn't overlook any details, which is, of course, the major flaw in all of my plans. So, basically, what's the chance that I missed a small, irretrievable detail? It's not like it matters, as if I'm right, the inspects should look exactly like I said, now shouldn't they?

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 13, 2011, 10:22:52 pm »

I may not have my entire head around this dethy stuff, but I do know how to answer a challenge when it's presented.
Web, lets find out.
Plan: We lynch you tonight. If you turn up scum, I must be the goddamn brainchild of Einstein. You turn up town, I turn up stupid, and we kill things in the order you said just now. Either way, the result will be pro town.

Vote:Webadict

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 13, 2011, 10:31:05 pm »

Edit: this also gives you the chance to layout your plans as clear as possible, and even revise who to kill should you realize any mistake in your logic. Just keep that in mind.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 13, 2011, 10:38:07 pm »

You should probably wait until tomorrow, so that there's an odd number of people.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 13, 2011, 10:42:41 pm »

... Ah, that makes sense, fine.
Unvote
However, finalize your plans before today is over too, if someone NKs you tonight our little gambit will be for naught.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 13, 2011, 10:52:40 pm »

... Ah, that makes sense, fine.
Unvote
However, finalize your plans before today is over too, if someone NKs you tonight our little gambit will be for naught.
If I'm NKed... then everyone knows what I know by basic logic. Also, it proves your stupid. I win no matter what.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 23