Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 70

Author Topic: Colonies at War: Hyper Edition: Roleplaying/Discussion Thread  (Read 64997 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Colonies at War: Hyper Edition: Roleplaying Thread
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2011, 09:25:41 pm »

To whoever is the leader of New Russia, The Republic of Seportia plans on moving northward, I don't want any disputes over any possible land that may be colonized in the future.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2011, 09:27:57 pm »

I am. Stay away from my Providences. Go south.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2011, 09:28:56 pm »

I am. Stay away from my Providences. Go south.
Im as far south as you can be, I won't go near your lands. Im just saying that I may go north and colonize some land up there.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2011, 09:32:57 pm »

You can have the two directly above you. Other then that, stay away.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2011, 09:35:27 pm »

Me, and I request that we discuss borders immediatly.
I would enjoy having everything on the continent, meaning everything North of the chokepoint (your capital).
In exchange, I will provide you with military support to be discussed when I actually have a military, as well as as pact of non-aggression.

If you disagree, feel free to make a counteroffer.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2011, 09:38:43 pm »

I cannot support your proposal, we cannot allow any forces to be a week or month's march from our capital.

If I were to take the three southwestern forests then we could agree.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2011, 09:42:30 pm »

If I were to take the three southwestern forests then we could agree.
This is acceptable.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2011, 09:43:00 pm »

Agreed, pleasure talking to you.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2011, 09:48:37 pm »

I would enjoy having everything on the continent,

I would like to add at this point that Scardon feel uncomfortable with anyone laying such a vast claim on the world.

Of course we ourselves have no thoughts about gaining any territory there, but we would support any nation that declined diplomatic agreements with Canuckia to the effect that they gain the whole of those lands.

Of course if Canuckia is able to bring it under its sway quick enough that no other nation has exhausted their surrounding, we would not have a issue with it. But if Canuckia feels to use military force to prevent other nations from expanding into the areas that it has so far not colonized, we would be forced to take action.

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2011, 11:44:37 pm »

Hey Barbarossa...I really cant say i appreciate that you're deciding to saddle up next to my capital
Everything below this line is a distant memory
------------------------------------------------------
Evil Genius - Round 1 - Concluded
Evil Genius - Round 2 - Scrapped
Planet@War: Starting Soon

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2011, 07:50:39 am »

Hey Barbarossa...I really cant say i appreciate that you're deciding to saddle up next to my capital
We could be friends. I'm not really planning on surrounding you, so the North is still open for you to expand in. Those were the only 3 territories within 1 sea zone, though.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2011, 10:34:22 am »

Back in Neo-Cairo, the Pharaoh was considering his options. Nothing went as planned. The colony ship was broken and people were scattered across the world, most of them refusing to acknowledge his leadership. In time, he was confident the same leadership skills that brought him to power on Earth  would make him the world's leader again, but for now he would have to play low.

On pieces of his own linen strips (a great honor) the Pharaoh wrote a message to the leaders of the Eastern Continent.

"Friends,

With the end to the ESS Pwenet, the USSE nearly collapsed. I say nearly collapsed, for part of it, of its civilization and greatness are still around. Most of it, they're still around in your heart and minds, for I know you all long for the wealth and security only it can provide.

I suggest the following. Let all of us join in a common agreement to make the best use of those lands and defend them. Only through unity can humanity prevail again."

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2011, 11:25:33 am »

"Friends,

With the end to the ESS Pwenet, the USSE nearly collapsed. I say nearly collapsed, for part of it, of its civilization and greatness are still around. Most of it, they're still around in your heart and minds, for I know you all long for the wealth and security only it can provide.

I suggest the following. Let all of us join in a common agreement to make the best use of those lands and defend them. Only through unity can humanity prevail again."

Comrade Pharaoh,

You have led us to peace and unity on Earth. I trust that now we can have peace and unity on this planet. The Republic and I will follow you every step of the way.

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2011, 11:35:47 am »

We could, provided you werent taking a zone RIGHT on my capital borders
Everything below this line is a distant memory
------------------------------------------------------
Evil Genius - Round 1 - Concluded
Evil Genius - Round 2 - Scrapped
Planet@War: Starting Soon

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2011, 11:48:57 am »

"Friends,

Comrade Pharaoh,

You have led us to peace and unity on Earth. I trust that now we can have peace and unity on this planet. The Republic and I will follow you every step of the way.

Whoever is responding, stay away from our borders. You will be shot on sight.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 70