Do you like internet spaceships?

Yes
- 8 (100%)
No
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: December 04, 2011, 07:33:48 pm

Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151

Author Topic: Kael's [DFC] Server: Bay12 Teamspeak  (Read 174538 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

I would be on more.. Currently trying to get stable with school. Once I got that, expect me on most days of the week :)
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

and I've somehow rediscovered Oblivion in the last couple days.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

I would be on more, but I need to find a job more than I need more minecraftery. (even though I was on for most of most of the last few days :) )
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile

Server down for FUN updates and promotions for people to moderator positions.

My current moderator team will be mostly those that have been server moderators/admins with me in the past. I will be on the lookout for a few more, we will want to have one online at most times after last night's... incident.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 10:39:04 am by KaelGotDwarves »

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Considering yesterday's event, and what the end result was, my brother and I decided we are done with the server. Feel free to take whatever stuff we have laying around.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, the permissions issues have been fixed. /homes, however, were generally wiped and now work differently. Use /sethome (name) to set multiple homes and /home (name) to go there or /home for a list.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

So then what does /homes do?

Also, in the interest of not deafening the others in the teamspeak room with hammers and such, I'll probably not be there until at least friday, but I'll be on the server if I have time.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So then what does /homes do?

Now? Absolutely nothing. Cutting back on plugins in order to make everything plays nice with the current mess of bukkit/bukkitforge/FTB/bukkit plugins, groupmanager and etc.

/home now does the work of what /home(s) used to do, but you need to type out the full /home (name) to go to your 1st home now.

Also, we now have new mods to deal with the influx of people. Huzzah.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 01:07:27 pm by KaelGotDwarves »

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel

So whats up with the machine room in Silvercreek? It has not been working for a bit and I just heard from someone that the people who made it are gone now. I don't want to loot it or what have you but it would be nice to know if I should even bother keeping it as one of my homes. Also who still lives in Silvercreek? I have seen people there at points while using the skelegrinder but don't know if they where just passing through. Oh and just to note I did take one thing from the area, the enderchest that matched the one for the logging cart as I don't like seeing all the wood and such go to waste. I left a sign and as it states if they want it back they can have it as I am just making sure the carts output isn't going to waste. Also if they really are gone even if we don't take down there stuff I know of at least one chunk loader in the area which should probably be taken down until such a time as it would be wanted again.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Yeah, left. If you set up an oil pump to the right place and kickstart it all with an energy cell, it should go right back up.

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If thats the issue, no oil that is, yeah just go tear down my old oil pumping refinery and set up a new one. You may need to jump start it with a cell to get the refinery going, and to also get the boilers started. After that, the turbines should be turned on, and the whole system will be powered.

Keep in mind, since I used turbines you may need to repair/replace the rotors. Also keep in mind, my brother made a small reactor at the Tower, so you could just use that too.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

They updated Feed the Beast Unleashed... however - I'm *cough* out of my apartment and will update the server when I get back.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Server updated. Make sure to patch your FTB Unleashed before joining.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Kael's [DFC] Server: Bay12 Teamspeak & Minecraft: FTB Unleashed - updated
« Reply #2248 on: September 01, 2013, 05:45:12 pm »

I might have accidentally taken out the server somewhat. I can't connect and the last thing I did was start draining my quarries and once that began things slowed (normal) and then I was disconnected (less normal) and then I realized I had the actual quarries still setup which would keep the chunks loaded. I of course let it set for a bit just in case the server was just slightly choking on processing all the water going away but it still has not let me back in. It may fix itself but if it doesn't well here is why.
   Anyway is there a better way of removing water? Not source blocks, those are easy enough to deal with but rather the flowing water that results from the filling of a quarry hole from a single source block. Of course my problem was trying to drain all three at once but once I fix that it still puts a strain on the server when I drain one. People definitely notice when I am draining one.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

xtank5

• Bay Watcher
  • [STEM_CELL_TRANSPLANT]
    • View Profile
Re: Kael's [DFC] Server: Bay12 Teamspeak & Minecraft: FTB Unleashed - updated
« Reply #2249 on: September 01, 2013, 08:40:54 pm »

Ah, so that's why I can't get on to check the progress of the quarry under my house.  Dang.  That seems like four hours of an eight hour shift wasted.  :/
IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM
Can't get enough Bolo.
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151