Do you like internet spaceships?

Yes
- 8 (100%)
No
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: December 04, 2011, 07:33:48 pm

Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 151

Author Topic: Kael's [DFC] Server: Bay12 Teamspeak  (Read 174799 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: Kael's [DFC] Server: Bay12 Minecraft, Terraria, Teamspeak3
« Reply #1680 on: December 17, 2011, 08:04:31 pm »

Oh right I forgot this was going to be a PVP thing.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: December 17, 2011, 08:05:24 pm »

Just to clarify, wiki said that Vanity Items will not go invisible when in PVP, since ver. 1.1
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: December 17, 2011, 08:06:57 pm »

I can confirm that. I have never really seen myself in dull hallowed gear despite having engaged in some asskicking.

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: December 17, 2011, 08:17:42 pm »

Familiar clothes + invisibility potion.

Sexually Violate Everything.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: December 17, 2011, 09:03:32 pm »

But yeah, and just for the record, I build it aboveground in the only space I could find that wasn't corruption or already occupied, and didn't want to build it underground again for obvious reasons. I'd like to at least keep it up for now, but if the whole CTS thing never actually develops, I'm fine with tearing it down. Not "Go ahead and rip it down right now" but "if we don't see any sign of organized PVP within a couple weeks, yeah, kill it, I can always build another one".

For that matter, I'm on break, so I may start working on one really far to the right of spawn and tear down the current one when I finish.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: December 19, 2011, 01:25:31 am »

Why are all the good secret base spots taken already? Oh wait it's because they're good secret base spots.

Am I going to have to carve a little tunnel cave surface thing out for myself to build a secret base in? Not that I'm building a secret base or anything. Nope totally not no secret bases here
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: December 19, 2011, 01:44:19 am »

Pretty much the entire map has been tunneled through, and if you dig in any random direction for a few minutes chances are good that you'll run into some else's tunnels. Heck, even space is getting crowded.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: December 19, 2011, 01:51:27 am »

It's probably because I'm not going deep enough. I'm only in the upper rocky layer. But I want my secret base that I'm totally not building at all to be close to spawn and not in a hellevator. So right now it looks like the only thing I can do is find an existing cave near spawn and make it much much deeper. But all the existing caves near spawn are full.

And I get why space is full. It's spaaaace!
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1688 on: December 19, 2011, 01:58:10 am »

Space is full because it is so easy to build in. When digging you actually have to dig and what not while in space you just have to add. Also the only way a secret base will ever end up being secret is if it is small and let me just say that half the point of a secret base is to make it like as big as possible taking from the generic bad guy handbook (Making a secret base so big people accidentally find it is right under the tip about how red is an excellent color for your minions shirts)
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: December 19, 2011, 02:06:19 am »

So I noticed a LOT of the space underground (where I was planning to build my secret base that I'm totally not building) is taken up by old (?) CTS wires and rooms and stuff. There are even some new, unused CTS things. Did the CTS thing already happen? Can I take out all this underground stuff? Even if I do though it'll never be back to its original natural clean state. Oh man listen to me I sound like an elf.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1690 on: December 19, 2011, 02:11:19 am »

No, not an elf, maybe a crazy dwarf but definitely not an elf. Your talking about a deep underground cavern in which monsters and even, if your deep enough, the very creatures of hell can just pop in and say hello. Your just bemoaning the loss of such natural aesthetics like the stagnant pools of water, fungus infestations so big some of them are only removable by axe as if they where trees, and all that random copper just sitting around in walls and such cause who the **** mines copper.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: December 19, 2011, 02:20:45 am »

And everything's all square too.

I think I found a new project: Restore the caverns to their original rough state.

Firnagzen

• Bay Watcher
  • [CURIOUSBEAST_INSANE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: December 19, 2011, 03:01:11 am »

I just noticed the red CTS base is... gone. The aboveground part, anyway. Who did that?
Christ, are you dwarves or are you elves? If you think Hell has too many demons, then you kill them till the population reaches an acceptable number.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: December 19, 2011, 03:03:41 am »

I just noticed the red CTS base is... gone. The aboveground part, anyway. Who did that?
Flar did, people were whining, so we took it down. CTS is cancelled until we can mark off a set of land for the bases that doesn't make fifteen people bitch.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: December 19, 2011, 03:06:12 am »

How about in the sky, not near spawn, but further out? Like, near the oceans. Have both bases on one side.

Or at the other extreme, in hell, also on the sides. That might be !!FUN!!.
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 151