Do you like internet spaceships?

Yes
- 8 (100%)
No
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: December 04, 2011, 07:33:48 pm

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 151

Author Topic: Kael's [DFC] Server: Bay12 Teamspeak  (Read 175143 times)

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile

Oh hey just checking in-
wait what do you mean a new map? Not my goldbrand! Not my tinker town! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects

I visited the server and built random stuff and adventured into northtown. (or what was it)
Thanks for that someone who placed boats in the middle of that sea, I had to swim until that point!
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel

Your welcome, I had a ton of wood so when I reached the middle I put a chest there for anyone who had lost not had a boat. Mostly because I had a horrible time in the swamp, who knew that lillypads where solid things that can wreck your boat? I for one did not and it took a few times for me to realize what was happening. Oh and the city's name is Northfar because it is far north.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
It's FEF, not FEOF

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel

I too managed to capture some pictures of this peacefull creature! Truly a marvel of nature that anything as gentle as the Panda could survive in the wild. Luckily for this one we managed to capture him and place him in an artificial habitat where he can live peacefully for the rest of his life! On a sad note this one managed to escape his new home shortly after and is now on the loose.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
If you see him please do not try to harm him but if he happens to be sleeping build a suitable habitat for him right where he rests.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

Wait... what? YOU GUYS IMPRISONED THE KAELPANDA?

I'LL SAVE HIM FROM YOUR CLUTCHES!... after I download the morrowind mods.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Kael's [DFC] Server: Minecraft - Release the Kael-panda!~
« Reply #1131 on: November 27, 2011, 11:49:15 pm »

Look at what I found at x-2594 z-7378!

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: November 28, 2011, 12:10:18 am »

Some fun and exciting screenshots from enjoyable today.
Spoiler: SQUID (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Elusive Panda (click to show/hide)
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: November 28, 2011, 12:22:47 am »

This is atrocious! WHY DID YOU GUYS CAGE THE PANDA? I SHALL FREE HIM FROM THE CAGE, NOW!
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: November 28, 2011, 12:27:08 am »

He already escaped. He broke it himself.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #1135 on: November 28, 2011, 04:00:22 am »

Look at what I found at x-2594 z-7378!

Is that the closest area with snow?  :o
Hmm mayby I should claim a piece of land there, I've always had good luck in snow biomes.
I might post pics of my attempts to get to nortfar, its quite a tale really.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

PsyberianHusky

• Bay Watcher
  • The best at being the worst at video games.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: November 28, 2011, 04:55:01 am »

Some fun and exciting screenshots from enjoyable today.
Spoiler: SQUID (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Elusive Panda (click to show/hide)
What is your texture pack?
Thank you based dwarf.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1137 on: November 28, 2011, 11:01:38 am »

Just to note for those in the hunters guild. I should still have my snowman caged right in side. If you shovel the snow under its feet you get that snow and it regenerates right away because of the snowman standing there. In other words infinite snow!
   Also because of the snowman affect everyone does not have to go there though I will admit that its nice when its raining elsewhere. Technically you could just get enough snow from us to make a snowman. Once either it has no trading worth or I get bored I will probably make a ton of the little guys and release them onto the land so that we can have Christmas though I might wait till Dec 24/25 so we can have a white one.
   One final thing. To the person who had a house that was out of town and covered im Jackolanterns. I took a pumpkin and a seed from your farm then rehoed and planted. I left a couple stacks of snowballs which can be made into snow like smoothstone can be made into brick. I also left a stack of clay, these are as payment though if you want a gold ingot if you catch me on I would gladly give you one. Sorry for not asking in person but I wanted a snowman and hardly anyone was on. I left signs saying I had left snow for you in your chest. Thats a thing as well, your chest was not locked(partly why I did not just leave a gold ingot as well). You can do so by putting a sign on it. Just be holding a sign and right click the chest and it automatically does what is needed. You can lock other things like furnaces in the same way. You can lock something yourself by putting a sign next to what you want locked and putting "[Private]" on it and if the object can be locked it will be.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 11:50:32 am by Akhier the Dragon hearted »

buckets

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: November 28, 2011, 04:07:04 pm »

Just to note for those in the hunters guild. I should still have my snowman caged right in side. If you shovel the snow under its feet you get that snow and it regenerates right away because of the snowman standing there. In other words infinite snow!
   Also because of the snowman affect everyone does not have to go there though I will admit that its nice when its raining elsewhere. Technically you could just get enough snow from us to make a snowman. Once either it has no trading worth or I get bored I will probably make a ton of the little guys and release them onto the land so that we can have Christmas though I might wait till Dec 24/25 so we can have a white one.
   One final thing. To the person who had a house that was out of town and covered im Jackolanterns. I took a pumpkin and a seed from your farm then rehoed and planted. I left a couple stacks of snowballs which can be made into snow like smoothstone can be made into brick. I also left a stack of clay, these are as payment though if you want a gold ingot if you catch me on I would gladly give you one. Sorry for not asking in person but I wanted a snowman and hardly anyone was on. I left signs saying I had left snow for you in your chest. Thats a thing as well, your chest was not locked(partly why I did not just leave a gold ingot as well). You can do so by putting a sign on it. Just be holding a sign and right click the chest and it automatically does what is needed. You can lock other things like furnaces in the same way. You can lock something yourself by putting a sign next to what you want locked and putting "[Private]" on it and if the object can be locked it will be.

What's the hunter's guild all about anyway? I've heard it referanced a few times now.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: November 28, 2011, 06:33:41 pm »

They offer lodging and food to members, and you have to hunt stuff. I don't know, I'm not a member.
What is your texture pack?
Skiacraft. Stuff from Homestuck/MSPA, though it's not updated to 1.0 yet causing some invisible items and purple blocks.
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 151