Do you like internet spaceships?

Yes
- 8 (100%)
No
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: December 04, 2011, 07:33:48 pm

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 151

Author Topic: Kael's [DFC] Server: Bay12 Teamspeak  (Read 175165 times)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
Re: Kael's [DFC]Bay12 Server: Minecraft - Creating the dwarf fort Northfar
« Reply #1050 on: November 23, 2011, 08:27:03 pm »

These belong to anyone? If not, am I allowed to loot it to hell?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I found it by stumbling around in the wilderness until I found some random nether portals, which I went in and found a cobblestone house thing in the nether, which had a portal out. I then followed it out and I appeared in a stone hall with a sign next to me saying "CAUTION: HELL Not suitable for children under 3 years old" or something like that.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: November 23, 2011, 08:32:25 pm »

As a general rule, you shouldn't loot anything that is built currently.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: November 23, 2011, 08:34:25 pm »

Yes those belong to someone. I think he may  have moved to Northfar, but i'm not sure. I think his Username was xxvdavexvv or something?
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: November 23, 2011, 08:38:24 pm »

Okay, I'll leave it alone. Just checking. Back to wandering aimlessly through the nether.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kael's [DFC]Bay12 Server: Minecraft - 189 Bay12ers & friends and counting.
« Reply #1054 on: November 24, 2011, 01:22:15 am »

Bukkit for Minecraft 1.0 is LIVE! Mods are now going up. First we have Essentials and lockette. Next is logblock.

Crustypeanut

• Bay Watcher
  • Ph.Dwarf & Practitioner of ‼MEDICINE‼
    • View Profile
Re: Kael's [DFC]Bay12 Server: Minecraft - now with Bukkit for 1.0!
« Reply #1055 on: November 24, 2011, 02:33:05 am »

Just posting this for a few of my Northfar Port Residents who haven't seen some of my older projects..

This is my Cathedral of Blood, made on an old multiplayer server that shut down.  It is in honor of Armok (also known as the server's owner in this case). It was done entirely in survival mode, pre-alot of the newer stuff (like hunger, enchants).  I'm standing on a ledge near the ceiling, not flying.  Sadly, the altar (which was supposed to be behind/below me) was not finished by the time the server shut down.  Its entirely underground - the floor is at about level 40ish.  Took me ages to excavate it, which was by far the hardest part.  So many iron picks.. >.<

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

It was using the Painterly Pack. What appears to be Stone Brick was actually cobblestone. Expect this kind of stuff in Northfar Port :P
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 05:01:33 am by Crustypeanut »
Specialsurprise - a Tale of ‼Medicine‼ and ‼Science‼ !

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: November 24, 2011, 02:47:56 am »

If this is trying to attract people to your town, rest assured it's working. Very well.

One of these days when I stop being stupid and figure out these directions I'll set sail.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: November 24, 2011, 03:43:20 am »

So in the bukkit migration we lost the nether part of the save. The overworld was unaffected.

Spawns are now back at Steelport. If you want a port, message me.

We now have lockette (for private chests), essentials (for admining), movecraft, logblock (anti-griefer), auto-minecraft backup, and remote server admining.

Next up, economy.

Crustypeanut

• Bay Watcher
  • Ph.Dwarf & Practitioner of ‼MEDICINE‼
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: November 24, 2011, 04:52:02 am »

So in the bukkit migration we lost the nether part of the save. The overworld was unaffected.

Poor Polt.. he spent so much time on the Nether Rail.. all gone.. as is many of our Netherwart Farms..

Also: 

Who needs white sheep? Not Northfar Port!  This pasture is thanks to Robo, who also built the humongous melon farm in the background.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 06:03:32 am by Crustypeanut »
Specialsurprise - a Tale of ‼Medicine‼ and ‼Science‼ !

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: November 24, 2011, 09:03:44 am »

Theres an RB bukkit for 1.0 already? Where?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: November 24, 2011, 10:14:36 am »

Theres an RB bukkit for 1.0 already? Where?
Quote from:  forums.bukkit.org
MC 1.0.0 release info
The official release of Essentials 2.7.1 will be after there is a recommended build of craftbukkit. We do not recommend to run a public server until then, because of bugs that exists in the current builds of craftbukkit. For testing purposes only, you can use our development builds, that are updated for the latest builds already.
if they don't have one i doubt that.
just stumbled upon that bit of information.
source: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/gen-sec-econ-tp-admn-essentials-v2-6-5-a-collection-of-useful-commands-and-features-1337.15312/
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: November 24, 2011, 10:20:42 am »

I see no 1.0.0 link in that Essentials post.
Why Essentials, anyway? It is a good mod ya, but it has a ridiculously huge config.yml file and seemed like a third of it didn't work the last time I'd tried it.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: November 24, 2011, 10:33:51 am »

Whens kael getting on? I need a tp.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Canalan

• Bay Watcher
  • A Chainsaw! Find some meat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: November 24, 2011, 12:12:29 pm »

We still need you Kael.  Apparently, sleeping doesn't set your spawn in that bed anymore.  We need you to give us permission to use /setspawn and /who and buckets.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: November 24, 2011, 12:58:40 pm »

/setspawn sets the map's spawnpoint. You're thinking more of a /sethome command, Canalan.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 151