Do you like internet spaceships?

Yes
- 8 (100%)
No
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: December 04, 2011, 07:33:48 pm

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 151

Author Topic: Kael's [DFC] Server: Bay12 Teamspeak  (Read 174702 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

If you're at spawn, there should be two signs pointing you to the fort.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

We've got another EXP bomb. Moving in for clean up duty
It's FEF, not FEOF

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile

As opposed to what, a diagonal elevator?
As opposed to my highly dangerous, highly efficient, walrus maming, 2x1, walrus space elevator.
Was projeck involved with that walrusing?
Yes he was! he got to be the walrus.

Any idea what's the quickest way to civilization from that desert house on?
Tinker town is currently closest to spawn. It's about 90 blocks in the x direction, and is very nearly visible from spawn.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 03:57:58 pm by Heliman »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

nvm ignore this post
It's FEF, not FEOF

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

Reporting a theft in my house on Terraria.
I'm missing the following items: webs, some silver ores, all my bars (50 silver, 20 gold, 30 iron, 40 demonite), shadow scales, stars, powders, and spelunker potions.

Related: someone named Hi dropped in and said "hi", leaving immediately afterwards before I said anything. Suspicious looking behavior to me.

EDIT: Scouted out the land a bit. Found mysterious installations of dirt, stone, and wood designed to get up out of holes. Also suspicious to me.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 06:34:57 pm by SirAaronIII »
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

C4lv1n

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm missing the following items: webs, some silver ores, all my bars (50 silver, 20 gold, 30 iron, 40 demonite), shadow scales, stars, powders, and spelunker potions.

Related: someone named Hi dropped in and said "hi", leaving immediately afterwards before I said anything. Suspicious looking behavior to me.

EDIT: Scouted out the land a bit. Found mysterious installations of dirt, stone, and wood designed to get up out of holes. Also suspicious to me.

Joke char and someone who needed to get out of holes? Just a guess.
I've played a guitar with my penis.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

Sort of like hole bridges. Also, dirt/wood/stone are low-tier blocks so they could have been just scrounged up to cross that one hole while exploring for more houses to steal.
Nah, that's just silly. Why was I even thinking that?

Anyway those bridge/hole-exit devices are really unnatural looking and they kinda kill the aesthetic.

But why would someone make a character named Hi and drop in and say "hi" only? Most of the people I've met here before are more mature than that. I could be wrong though.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm really sorry. That's my fucking brother. He is indeed immature. The dirt, stone, and wood were probably him. I honestly don't know about the theft. Where's your house? If he did indeed take the stuff, I'll make him return it. Perhaps punch him a bit for you. I've already forced him to get off of the server and not go back, or else face punishment.

He's immature and I sincerely apologize for it, but I know he wasn't actively robbing houses. He may have taken anything without explicit instruction not to steal; if I find he did this, I'll make him return it.

Again, I am terribly sorry for anything he has done, and I've solved the problem as much as I can. I'm getting on the server right now to remove any unsightly escape piles.

EDIT: To clarify, he is indeed 'Hi' and made the stacks. The only things he said he's taken are a boomerang, from underground, a ring similarly, and some minor things laying around.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 07:25:57 pm by Lectorog »

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

Well, the escape piles weren't that bad, they just looked kinda ugly.
Also, my house is sort of left of spawn, past the Cathedral of the Sun by Omga/Haspen and that one lake castle thing.

And don't punch him or anything. Violence is never the answer. Just scold him a bit or something.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 07:28:13 pm by SirAaronIII »

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright. I showed him the exact building. He said that he took a band of regeneration from there once, but nothing else. He offers to put it back. I also fixed the unsightly stacks I came across.

(It was just going to be a little punch. A bit of scolding would do well.)

I guess someone else took the stuff. Odd coincidence. It seems he doesn't have anything you listed. He has a gold pickaxe, made with gold he mined, and with that he got demonite ore. That's the highest-quality stuff he has.

I really can't imagine who would steal things on a group Terraria server. That just seems wrong, petty, and not that beneficial to them. This kind of sucks.

EDIT: There's a meteor site just to the right of the right guard post. Thought you guys might want to know. You can probably mine it, I think. I'm a Terraria noob, so I don't know.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 07:47:29 pm by Lectorog »

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

Oh joy, a gift from Umi, it's probably a penis or a lake filled with magma or some-
:o
:o :o :o
Thank you so much!

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

I'm sure Kael would have spawned all the stolen stuff too and given it to you. :P Maybe I shouldn't have said anything and you could get double haha.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile

Oh joy, a gift from Umi, it's probably a penis...
hah.

hahahahaha

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

some silver ores and blocks

That would be me :O Remember the moon cathedral? I miscalculated and found out I need much more silver ore and stone blocks I need. But that's all I took. I will mine some stuff and give it back to you soon~~
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 151