Do you like internet spaceships?

Yes
- 8 (100%)
No
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: December 04, 2011, 07:33:48 pm

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 151

Author Topic: Kael's [DFC] Server: Bay12 Teamspeak  (Read 174699 times)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

No Hamachi, just type kaelserver.dyndns.org in the IP thing when you click Join Multiplayer, then choose port 7777.

You'll have to PM Kael for the pass, though.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No Hamachi, just type kaelserver.dyndns.org in the IP thing when you click Join Multiplayer, then choose port 7777.

You'll have to PM Kael for the pass, though.
I know the pass. Is it supposed to prompt me for it? It's not. I enter the IP, then the port, and then it says it's connecting.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

Hm. It should go to the password screen after the port screen, so just wait, I guess?
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've tried this repeatedly. I even removed every Terraria file from my computer, re-installed, and am trying right now. There's no password prompt screen. I'm assuming others can join just fine?

Perhaps I will not be able to play inside the awesomeness that is Kaels' Terraria server. Oh well.

EDIT: Never mind, it works. I never knew a typo could go on for so long. I am officially an idiot.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 03:56:16 pm by Lectorog »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Dave, did you accidentally took jungle spores instead of seeds?

My whole stack of 80 of them is missing, and I need it for jungle weapons :v
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

What? I didn't take jungle spores, I took seeds. 5 of them, to be exact. If I wanted spores, then I would have gone SP.
EDIT: My bed. Where is it?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 07:36:26 pm by SirAaronIII »

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Btw, Loom Cave is now an official landmark. But it needs more Looms.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile

The minecraft isometric map is now up. I decided to just drop it in dropbox, as such it is not compressed.

42 MB, you have been warned.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile

Kael you have a new unofficial town it seems, Tinker Town! Land of Sand and Elevators. Pop:2

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kael you have a new unofficial town it seems, Tinker Town! Land of Sand and Elevators. Pop:2
Hahah...

I have so far built in Tinker Town.
1: Dungeon Entrance. - Answering a Puzzle required to open entrance. Please don't look at the wiring. Infact this whole thing is sealed due to waiting for a prepuzzle creation and solving. Its going to be moved later anyway...

2: A Spiral Elevator Stairwell. - This can be upgraded to take up less space, go higher in one flow and be more effective. Go up in one smooth motion with less chance of missing and phazing through the Piston itself due to lag. Descend as normal as if they are stairs.

3: A VERTICAL Elevator. - Ideal for two-storey houses who want to be "modern", In single player it may allow it to go around 3 levels but multiplayer can only get to two levels. Still its an elevator. ALSO there are toggleable switches on both floors, enabling you to turn it on AND off on either floor. Still need to upgrade to compact the wireing. Note that the Elevator itself uses 4 Pistons and the Power uses 1 Piston, While all other Elevators use a large amount of Pistons. The thing that has taken up the most space is working out the XOR gate for the switches...
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 09:26:55 am by Neyvn »
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

As opposed to what, a diagonal elevator?

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As apposed to Horizontal.
Its one that goes directly up alight. No twitching about and pushing ya in different directions...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile

As opposed to my highly dangerous, highly efficient, walrus maming, 2x1, walrus space elevator.

Seriously, at this point, we have a whole section of the town, dedicated to elevators. pretty crazy.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 12:47:20 pm by Heliman »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

As opposed to my highly dangerous, highly efficient, walrus maming, 2x1, walrus space elevator.
Was projeck involved with that walrusing?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Any idea what's the quickest way to civilization from that desert house on?
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 151