Do you like internet spaceships?

Yes
- 8 (100%)
No
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: December 04, 2011, 07:33:48 pm

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 151

Author Topic: Kael's [DFC] Server: Bay12 Teamspeak  (Read 174713 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Hai guise :v

I have not-so-thoroughly-looted the dungeon.

Two muramasas, handgun, cobalt shield, water scepter and magic missile. Who wants? :v
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

Well, I had just made my shadow armor on my new character and was going to go dungeon diving, so...
I would like them very much, thanks. :)

EDIT: At around 10:28 PM PST I noticed that my corruption was gone, i.e the corruption left of my shack. That corruption was completely voluntary. They even replaced my ebonstone with regular stone. I say replaced and not purified because there was a little one block gap with a vine growing in it, which wouldn't have happened if it was purification powder.

TL;DR: My artificial corruption is gone.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 12:32:06 am by SirAaronIII »
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile

Map screenshot = large file

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I came home after a Family Day and wanted to play Minecraft, but I can't seem to connect, is Minecraft.net down or something???
Nvm, something was wrong with my original .exe

odd...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Well, I had just made my shadow armor on my new character and was going to go dungeon diving, so...
I would like them very much, thanks. :)

EDIT: At around 10:28 PM PST I noticed that my corruption was gone, i.e the corruption left of my shack. That corruption was completely voluntary. They even replaced my ebonstone with regular stone. I say replaced and not purified because there was a little one block gap with a vine growing in it, which wouldn't have happened if it was purification powder.

TL;DR: My artificial corruption is gone.

Uh. Uhhhhhh. So that was your corruption? Uuhhh :v

I just thought that it naturally grew from chasm to the left :v I did sprinkled some powder around, and hit the rest of corruption with pickaxe to pry it off :v

I even put some sunflowers near it :v Also: What stuff from dungeon you want?

EDIT: Replanted. Give it time and it will grow back to 'normal' size :v
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 06:32:42 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So I decided to do a Skybridge railway from my new local to the spawn, so I start going with my SHITON of wood. I come across some Endermen. After a moment of a freakout session from never seeing them before. And wondering WTF is with that Neatherportal in the middle of no where. I look up (I feel down off my bridge to see what they were) and find that there seems to be a Glowstone or whatever skybridge aswell coming from the West. Anyone build that???

http://i51.tinypic.com/2zgzvop.png

Followed it, seems someone has been doing some "hacking" and bought in a ton of it, and Golden Apples by the looks of this chest here...
This isn't right...

((Also, didn't take anything...))
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 07:42:16 am by Neyvn »
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

The glowstone bridge could be someone in creative mode, but you need no golden apples there so those are a bit odd.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The glowstone bridge could be someone in creative mode, but you need no golden apples there so those are a bit odd.
I think I counted 6x64 piles...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

If I might make an announcement:

Please, for the sake of the server, jump into a vat of lava after storing your stuff somewhere every once in a while to do away with your exp orbs. Your server and its population will thank you for not strangulating the server with ten thousand orbs.

It's like Cactocalypse all over again.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

The glowstone bridge and apples were probably Projeck. The bridge was an attempt to make a railway from walrus town to lyonfortland
It's FEF, not FEOF

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness

The railway was me. I was trying to work on it, when katana accidentally caught me in an EXP Orb Bomb. It lags so hard I can barely do anything.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Furtaku was in the hotzone but seems to have been able to clear off most of the Orbs apparently. He is still working on it. I have been luck and was away from the blast zone to the far north. My Railway is looking might nice... ^_^

http://i52.tinypic.com/e8tt0y.png
http://i55.tinypic.com/2cngx3l.png

Still need to get the right method of Rails though, prob will need to wait till I am done with Creative mode to test it...

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is the Terraria server up yet? I can't seem to connect to it, and Kael's signature still says it's off.

This post shall also serve for watching. These servers interest me. I may also get Minecraft soon.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile

Terraria is actually up, I should update my signature.

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Terraria is actually up, I should update my signature.
Okay, thanks. But; how to join? I've tested other servers, and I can indeed play. Do you need additional software or something? Hamachi?
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 151