Do you like internet spaceships?

Yes
- 8 (100%)
No
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: December 04, 2011, 07:33:48 pm

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 151

Author Topic: Kael's [DFC] Server: Bay12 Teamspeak  (Read 174974 times)

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile

Don't mind us just coming up with more and more inhumane ways to deal with 10000 bunnies.
You make bunny cry.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
In other news, there seems to be a goblin invasion underway, I'd deal with it myself but my crappy connection keeps kicking me.
So if you're going to login, head in with your strongest character.

Okay, the goblin invasion is done. Is there a hellevator somewhere? I'm thinking of rebuilding the Hellfire Inn, except with 500% more module capacity.

Maybe I'll create Brinstar.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 02:44:58 am by Blaze »

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile

How come?
the map in the second post. it has changed a tiiiiny bit since then.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence

Is there a hellevator somewhere? I'm thinking of rebuilding the Hellfire Inn, except with 500% more module capacity.

...I just want to tell you that the hellevator that has hellstone bricks are for anyone to use...
My hellevator is just a stone throw to the left from the spawn, you can see it being surrounded by hellstone bricks.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

*Hugs*

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

Dat mana.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile

nice timing -.-
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
*Hugs*

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

What color is the dungeon on the new map?
Is there a hellevator somewhere? I'm thinking of rebuilding the Hellfire Inn, except with 500% more module capacity.

There's KineseN's one as said before, and there's Derm's under his tower, and there's another one Derm dug with TNT.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 03:36:08 pm by SirAaronIII »
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile

What color is the dungeon on the new map?

There's KineseN's one as said before, and there's Derm's under his tower, and there's another one Derm dug with TNT.

Pink, but Hatchy was tearing it down awhile ago. I'm pretty sure it's mostly empty by now anyway.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

Darn it. Is it both pink bricks & back walls? Because we're gonna need some green bricks for the Frog Temple.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

I think it's pink bricks green backwalls, Or blue backwalls
*Hugs*

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

Okay, thanks. That was a dumb question, I could have just looked at the screenshot. :-\

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

One of my single player worlds has a green dungeon that I've harvested.  Should we meet up at some point, or do you have a place I can leave them on the server?
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

Well, we're all done with it except for two towers, which I think we have enough bricks for. You can keep yours. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Also a word of warning: I totally just harvested the dungeon on the server. The entire first room is dewalled.
it gave me 1250

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

Magic deathground is gone
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 10:23:15 am by The Merchant Of Menace »
*Hugs*
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 151