Do you like internet spaceships?

Yes
- 8 (100%)
No
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: December 04, 2011, 07:33:48 pm

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 151

Author Topic: Kael's [DFC] Server: Bay12 Teamspeak  (Read 175063 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I like how Terraria really hasn't been out for that long, and yet we have modded servers giving us the ability to achieve MAXIMUM LULZ and MAXIMUM TROLLING on servers designed for it like this one.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

Terraria came out June 3, right? It's been like.... a week? Wow. :o
To be fair, Prospit, Skaia, and Derse really aren't much like what they are in the actual comic. They're just hotels right now.
Also, Flar built ANOTHER penis. It's like we don't have enough penises up in here.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile

To be fair, Prospit, Skaia, and Derse really aren't much like what they are in the actual comic. They're just hotels right now.
Also, Flar built ANOTHER penis. It's like we don't have enough penises up in here.
No, it came out May 16.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile

we have one made out of hellstone, one with magma as the.... liquid... and one that kael made,

Dave(?): That's a very nice penis you have there Flar.
ggamer: ?
Sollux: I hope that's the only time I ever have to hear that.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

~Gonna go to the place that's the best / When I lay me down to die / Goin' up to the spirit penis in the sky ~
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

~Gonna go to the place that's the best / When I lay me down to die / Goin' up to the spirit penis
Magic planet/hotel in the sky ~

Peewee

• Bay Watcher
  • Watcher Of Bays
    • View Profile

~Gonna go to the place that's the best / When I lay me down to die / Goin' up to the spirit penis
That doesn't fit with the original song... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAfYCuOtgQg

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That doesn't fit with the original song... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAfYCuOtgQg

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

we have one made out of hellstone, one with magma as the.... liquid... and one that kael made,
You mean the penises I made? Don't think Kael made any. I know Flair made one or two.

I built at least 4 all over the world, hidden here and there. The well known one is the one at the spawn made of dirt.

There's also one made of blue tiles and one made of hellstone and a super secret one I don't think anyone has found yet.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

No, it came out May 16.
Ah, fail on my part.
EDIT: Now both Prospit and Derse are waaaaay more epic. Just to be clear, they're only the castles, not the entire planets.
Also, anyone know where a dryad is? I want a dirt rod to mess around with. :P
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 12:52:34 pm by SirAaronIII »
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

You mean the penises I made? Don't think Kael made any. I know Flair made one or two.

I built at least 4 all over the world, hidden here and there. The well known one is the one at the spawn made of dirt.

There's also one made of blue tiles and one made of hellstone and a super secret one I don't think anyone has found yet.

I only made the giant golden one. Which is now finished (:D), leaving me with nothing to do except surpass it.

Edit: Oh, and yeah, updated before I read Kael's post... Dammit, maybe I'll play some SoaSE to pass the time.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 01:21:18 pm by Flying Dice »

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

I made the Alpha Base into one giant mid-cumshot penis. Top that. :P
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

I made the Alpha Base into one giant mid-cumshot penis. Top that. :P

What if I made an obsidian penis that stretched from hell to the top of the skybox? And the urethra doubled as a hellevator?

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Wait until plumbing gets implemented and we can have magmaculations.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

And then I remembered why I don't go to this server any more
*Hugs*
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 151