Do you like internet spaceships?

Yes
- 8 (100%)
No
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: December 04, 2011, 07:33:48 pm

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 151

Author Topic: Kael's [DFC] Server: Bay12 Teamspeak  (Read 175089 times)

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile

Can someone join the server? I'm all alone  :(

[EDIT] I just said Eyethulu 3 times, and Eyethulu came! Maybe someone summoned him...
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 09:25:09 am by Angel Of Death »
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Silent_Thunder

• Bay Watcher
  • World Heavyweight Champion
    • View Profile

Just added a barracks with some free rooms to the Ziggurat, for people who want a spawn right on the tunnels.

Also because I caught someone using my bed  :P

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile

Also because I caught someone using my bed  :P
Was it me?
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

Kael, could you make a new pic like in the 2ns post? I wanna see my floating island ^^

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile

Updated 2nd post with new picture as of 6/6/2011 12:30PM pacific US

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

For all those looking for treasure: I left the most powerful in the entire game in one of the chests in the massive hellstone pyramid. Use it wisely.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile

For all those looking for treasure: I left the most powerful in the entire game in one of the chests in the massive hellstone pyramid. Use it wisely.
Hehehe... Thanks for the dynamite.

[EDIT] Can I claim a vacant room as my own? I need a room.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 11:40:01 pm by Angel Of Death »

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile

Kael, I don't have the latest TShock to check (where do you get updates anyway), but I have a suspicion that you've got the "Killable Guide" option enabled on your server. In the version I have, this option creates a funny little bug where if the guide is killed, his "soul" remains and invisibly haunts the default spawn point, opening doors and damaging other NPCs who come in contact with it.

Or maybe the opening doors I saw on your server was just lag. But it looked like that bug.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Hey guys, could someone pm me the pass, because it looks like Kael isn't on atm.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Silent_Thunder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hehehe... Thanks for the dynamite.

[EDIT] Can I claim a vacant room as my own? I need a room.

Free rooms in my fort

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile

There's also one more room in the Hellfire Inn.
I should probably expand.

Silent_Thunder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My Boarding house currently has 5 open rooms, with another 20 being constructed. All I ask from tenants is perhaps some stone or grey bricks left in the treasury room, to finish the constant expansion.  :D

Tnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Blaze, are you X in game?  I've been bombing more parts to the right of the tunnel for future expansion.  I REALLY like to play with bombs,, dunno why.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile

I'm currently the only one on server D:

Anyway, I've marked a room (a vacant room) as "out of order" as the bed in the room will NOT work for some reason.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 151