Do you like internet spaceships?

Yes
- 8 (100%)
No
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: December 04, 2011, 07:33:48 pm

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 151

Author Topic: Kael's [DFC] Server: Bay12 Teamspeak  (Read 174640 times)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

Omga/Haspen, I'm going to destroy the house on the left beach to make room for my epic mage library thing. It DOES say to do what you want with it. :P
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Omga/Haspen, I'm going to destroy the house on the left beach to make room for my epic mage library thing. It DOES say to do what you want with it. :P
I put that there for some temporary storage. Feel free to demolish it.

If you haven't yet, you guys should probably remove my room, to what extent you wish - let someone else live there. You probably have already, but this would just be a reminder.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

I need bricks of all kinds (except hellstone [we'll see about that]), especially gold. Donations accepted! Just leave them in the chest on the left beach.

Omga how about all that ore I mined for you this is a perfect oppurtunity to repay me :P
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

I need bricks of all kinds (except hellstone [we'll see about that]), especially gold. Donations accepted! Just leave them in the chest on the left beach.

Omga how about all that ore I mined for you this is a perfect oppurtunity to repay me :P

I already gave you 200 silver and stone blocks as repayment when you weren't looking :P

But sure, I can has mining~~

And the room has already been vacant'd, no worries Lectorog~~

EDIT: Several full stacks of clay, stone, wood, sand and several ores have been donated, Dave~~
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 11:52:38 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

You did all that for ME? :o
Thanks for all the materials! Now I'll need your amazing architectural/aesthetic eye, if you're not too busy. Leave a sign with comments, critiques, etc.

If you want to, that is. I'm not forcing you to.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile

Today we had a good time playing Ace of Spades. We may just run a 24/7 server later if the demand is high enough.

klingon13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mongols are cool!
    • View Profile

Today we had a good time playing Ace of Spades. We may just run a 24/7 server later if the demand is high enough.
I DEMAND! Also, please password it and post the password here. I'm tired of the majority of the AoS community being idiots and ruining my fun.
By creating a gobstopper that never loses its flavor he broke thermodynamics
Maybe it's parasitic. It never loses its flavor because you eventually die from having your nutrients stolen by it.

PsyberianHusky

• Bay Watcher
  • The best at being the worst at video games.
    • View Profile

I DEMAND! Also, please password it and post the password here. I'm tired of the majority of the AoS community being idiots and ruining my fun.
Same sentiment here, lets get an AoS server up, and play that shit like it is ArmA.
Thank you based dwarf.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

You did all that for ME? :o
Thanks for all the materials! Now I'll need your amazing architectural/aesthetic eye, if you're not too busy. Leave a sign with comments, critiques, etc.

If you want to, that is. I'm not forcing you to.

Add me on Steam then? I've noticed that our 'online' times vary greatly. I rarely see you :P
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

From da news:

Added Crimson Laboratory to the Magic School thingy, and planning to add Umbral Observatory made of obsidian to watch the moon. I hope you don't mind it, Dave :P

Also, a meteorite landed and I already found it - right in the middle of a chasm, and of course got kicked by overzealous tile abuse detection system for said meteorite :/
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 01:35:26 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

So, is the Alpha Centuari SS13 thing going to go anywhere at this point? Just curious.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

From da news:

Added Crimson Laboratory to the Magic School thingy, and planning to add Umbral Observatory made of obsidian to watch the moon. I hope you don't mind it, Dave :P
You know, that's actually a very good idea. How about... an Azure thingummy to float over the ocean? And of course an artificial floating island that triples as a tree farm AND a mushroom farm! AAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Also, about Ace of Spades, I totally think you should run a server. You should. It would be so great. And stuff.
But only if we arrange game times, because it's no fun going on and seeing nobody else.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 08:34:39 pm by SirAaronIII »

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile

So, is the Alpha Centuari SS13 thing going to go anywhere at this point? Just curious.
Need to talk to some programmers. Also, grad school. Been very busy to admin at the moment.

Unbanned dave from terraria. What happened there?

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

I got autobanned from the Terraria server. I was minding my own business, building this hugeass blue brick tower downwards, suddenly deciding nah screw it, then when I got back to the top, I took out some gray bricks, and replaced them with blue ones. Suddenly....

Also, ninja'd by Kael himself. Wow.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Need to talk to some programmers. Also, grad school. Been very busy to admin at the moment.
Ah, ok.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 151