Do you like internet spaceships?

Yes
- 8 (100%)
No
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: December 04, 2011, 07:33:48 pm

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 151

Author Topic: Kael's [DFC] Server: Bay12 Teamspeak  (Read 174893 times)

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

Yesterday, you did repeatedly kill and torment Cyahnidde until Kael told you to stop. Plus earlier, you were using sticky bombs and bombed a bit of walls, forgetting that they destroy blocks. You partially fixed it. I continued fixing it since you set your ammo back to flaming arrows and started spamming again.

As for other things, I can't seem to enter the server. It's either "Name exceeds 32 character limit" or it loads halfway and places me in mid-air and makes me lose connection.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Also, the warp points have been removed.

I think you might wanna know.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Having the same problem as New Guy...

I want to expand my tower :c Also, what's about that bomb and glowstick spam or whatever? Hacks?
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ya. Dude apparently also moves at the speed of sound and shoots stars like crazy.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

Ya. Dude apparently also moves at the speed of sound and shoots stars like crazy.

Actually, the guy shoots anything. From stars, to arrows, to flaming arrows, to tombstones, to grenades, and etc.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Ninjaman222

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Actually, the guy shoots anything. From stars, to arrows, to flaming arrows, to tombstones, to grenades, and etc.

And? I was allowed by Kael to hack. It doesn't matter as long as I cleaned it up, which I did. Also, I don't think you should care what I do, that's all you've done is complain on the forums about stuff I was allowed to do, and cleaned up, also on that note, I cleaned everything up properly, NOT partially. Thank you.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile

Okay, since things are out there, time to clarify things and then temp-lock before it gets out of hand. Thread will be unlocked later.

1. I implemented some server changes that may or may not involve TShock protection. Naturally, this being a new TShock build from github, some people have been unable to connect and I'm still consulting with the maintainers as to the problem. If you have this problem, PM me through the forums with your Terraria login name and the error message. This is preferable to Steam because I have a record of the persons affected.

2. The ban of Ninjaman was decided on not because of one particular event, but rather the culmination of hacking and repeatedly killing Cyahnidde with god mode on while his PvP was off and he told you to stop many times and I told you to stop many times (which under normal circumstances would have been an outright ban under our one rule), spamming, spamming TNT, hacking and racing around around the map at ludicrous speed dropping water and magma on the spawn castle, saying it wasn't you when it clearly wasn't anyone else and I was watching your location flying around - then claiming it was on accident, various griefs when no one was around other than you on the server after I consulted the log, various griefs requiring hacks, which at the moment only a few are using, a series of unfortunate events and "accidents" which may or may not have been accidental requiring clean up, which to your credit after being told to and helped you did mostly carry out, only for random griefing to happen again. After consulting many of those who were on the server at those times, I made a decision for the ban. I will be watching the server closely to see how the next few days play out.

Ninjaman, the server and thread are for DFC and bay12 members and friends, I kindly ask that you don't post here again.

EDIT: Again, I apologise to everyone for the inconvenience, I hope to provide a fun and asshole-free playing environment :)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 04:28:35 am by KaelGotDwarves »

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kael's DFC Server: Terraria - Server still up - news last post
« Reply #352 on: June 27, 2011, 05:10:59 am »

Good news everyone!

/Professor Farnsworth

I fixed our problem I'm pretty sure.

Bad news: Had to revert the map a half day.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kael's DFC Server: Terraria - Server still up - news last post
« Reply #353 on: June 27, 2011, 06:03:31 pm »

If there are any more login issues, as we had to do a double reversion- I was recommended to move onto a new map, also - stop using the warp function.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
Re: Kael's DFC Server: Terraria - Login issues fixed.
« Reply #354 on: June 27, 2011, 06:10:51 pm »

I knew it would end up badly, just like last time. :-\
Anyway, stuff-gathering time.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: June 27, 2011, 06:16:42 pm »

Bye bye my tower, you were a very nice home ;C

Welp, all my valuables, seeds and bricks I have on me now. Just tell me when and I will build another castle! With larger barracks! Larger library! Larger garden! LARGER EVERYTHING :O!
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: June 27, 2011, 06:19:43 pm »

Guess I'm gonna rebuild the drug lab again, using the exact same design. This is the 4th time, I think. :P
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: June 27, 2011, 06:21:45 pm »

Guess I'm gonna rebuild the drug lab again, using the exact same design. This is the 4th time, I think. :P

Heh :P I call dibs on spawn area and everything in -at least- 100ft radius around it!

Gotta need space for underground castle spa and whatevs :P

It's still better than, for example, being forced to redo some giant building like Terravania. I would be all twitch and seizures :P
SigFlags!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: June 27, 2011, 06:28:39 pm »

Bye bye my tower, you were a very nice home ;C
And also full of lava :V

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: June 27, 2011, 06:31:24 pm »

That issue should have been solved, as the random water/lava spawner we believe is now gone. If not, there's only a few individuals on the server with that ability.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 151