Do you like internet spaceships?

Yes
- 8 (100%)
No
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: December 04, 2011, 07:33:48 pm

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 151

Author Topic: Kael's [DFC] Server: Bay12 Teamspeak  (Read 174898 times)

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile

Regarding the item spam - it was already getting pretty annoying because there was really no point to spamming those items other than causing lag and just for the hell of it. I can either ban the person or the items or turn on hacking auto-kick. Hmmm.

Just keep the one rule in mind.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

At least sand's not terribly difficult to get rid of... just turn on autoclicker and read a book or something. I needed some glass (I've used like, maybe, 50-70 blocks of glass.). Made a nice place to start th'farm up, too.

In other news, re: the hacks, again. If you're spamming glowsticks and shit around, clean them up, god damnit. Those things can cause lag when there's several hundred in a small area.

As for the glowsticks, my apologies. I will not throw them again, as they can't be picked up.

In other other news, Ninjaman has been spamming again, including dynamite by accident. Fortunately, he fixed it. I will be entering the server later in an unmodified client.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He was already warned that another TNT spam (following the last one) would be a ban. I told him to take TNT off his bar. :| This is following numerous other hacking/griefing "accidents" as well involving water and lava.

Well, this is the absolute last warning I suppose -Ninjaman- You're on notice. Even an accidental griefing will merit a perma IP-level ban. Also from future DFC ventures I host.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

In case we need pictures of how !!FUN!! the server can get, here are a couple:
Spoiler: Large images (click to show/hide)
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

You should have broken out the vilethorne.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

Unfortunately, I don't carry my Vilethorn around. I seem to have misplaced it anyway.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

Oh, I forgot to say this. This was earlier, but I think it deserves to be posted. The HP potion is such a mess up there. The HP potion itself contained obsidian. As for the surrounding area, who placed all that lava and water?
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

I just had a look. Considering how the obsidian is placed, it seems it was all hacked in.

Hurp derp. Looks like Ninja wants to be permabanned. I say make it so.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Oh noez I got banned.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sort of ;)

We did lose someone, so let's see if the random acts of griefing cools down a bit.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Anyways I'd advise not keeping any doors at the mainbase open in case of uhh...

Cyahnidde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just had a look. Considering how the obsidian is placed, it seems it was all hacked in.

What the hell are you talking about?

BTW, that's not how you spell 'herp'

Ninjaman222

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Well, I guess im the only hacker on the server, Umiman, so I'm the one to blame about every single grief, when in reality the only thing that I've done was blow up a bridge on accident, and then fix it. I guess i'm to blame about everything, oh well. I declare Bullshit on that post.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

Err... yeah, the only one doing water spamming and all that was you. It IS a passworded private server you know... Besides, we wanted to ban you for forever now for that massive list of retarded things you've done.

Don't worry, if we see anyone else doing it from now on, you have my solemn vow that we will permaban them too! ;)

Ninjaman222

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Err... yeah, the only one doing water spamming and all that was you. It IS a passworded private server you know... Besides, we wanted to ban you for forever now for that massive list of retarded things you've done.

Don't worry, if we see anyone else doing it from now on, you have my solemn vow that we will permaban them too! ;)

Interesting, Yes, my list goes on for... about one offense, unless you think I did some stuff, that I DIDNT. All that I've done is destroy stairs, then fix the stairs. That's all, what else? Nothing.    Everyone seems to love to blame me. and I DO care, It's shitty. It's fucking Shitty as hell. I don't understand, why I have to get blamed for everything. Good day, and I expect to be unbanned in the morning.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 151