Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: That's your Horoscope!  (Read 541 times)

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
That's your Horoscope!
« on: June 01, 2011, 09:13:14 pm »

What would your adventurer's horoscope tell them if they could read? Also a chance to assign them your favorite sign.

LIBRA
The position of Jupiter says to stay away from Virgos and goblins, else you may find your life tragically cut short. Your nighttime jaunts will take a unfortunate twist this week, but bring along a Cancer and you may be able to make some good out of things.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: That's your Horoscope!
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 09:15:20 pm »

PISCES

You will make a legendary object today, if you make something useless like a sock, then run away to a safe place until your leader calms down or you'll be killed.

Well atleast in my fort thats what I do.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
Re: That's your Horoscope!
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 09:18:45 pm »

PISCES

You will make a legendary object today, if you make something useless like a sock, then run away to a safe place until your leader calms down or you'll be killed.

Well atleast in my fort thats what I do.

CANCER

Stick close to any Pisces friends you may have, because you may be getting ne worders from an authority figure soon!
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.