Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Arena battles JOIN NOW!!  (Read 7298 times)

Zhaine

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arena battles JOIN NOW!!
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2011, 09:31:14 pm »

Well he only had a buckler for me to take -.- besides with my immense spear skill it shouldn't be alive long enough to breath on me... I hope.

Besides how can I lose with the *cue echo* ARENA CHAMPION next to me =D

Hmm do I have enough cash to buy a shield? If so then scrap the buckler and get me a Iron or Steel one

Actually #$%& it... it's only a dragon, how much could it hurt, I mean really.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 02:18:24 am by Zhaine »
Urist: It's 106 miles from the mountainhomes, we got a full wagon of gas, half a pick of cigarettes, it's dark down there, and we're wearing sunglasses.
Catten: Hit it.
Damn you vile character limit!!!

kerlc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2011, 03:23:51 am »

so i'm dead? or did i lose my stuff? and wich one? the steel shield?

or the steel spear?

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2011, 09:00:28 am »

No one looted you yet so i think nothing and to our newbie its never lat to join! just let me edit our list and you shall fight!
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

kerlc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2011, 11:42:01 am »

yay! do it!

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2011, 12:02:44 pm »

Done also if any one has spare time please post your armor and skills for me i lost the notebook i was using so i kind of lost track and be honest if i see you have ten extra skills i will know yout lieing
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Mythologique

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2011, 01:13:01 pm »

Edit: Will modify later, need to come up with a better combo.
Edit 2: Lafiel's original goblin is RIDICULOUS. Even with just the base stats and the spear he has decimated 14 elves, 3 goblins, 1 dwarf, and 1 human all wearing and wielding various things with the base 6 points into various stats. Not all at once but, he has killed all my tests.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 02:54:21 pm by Mythologique »

Greyejoy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2011, 03:12:07 pm »

My set up seems to work well against him. Also your original set up Mythologique was getting torn apart by mine. He killed seven one on one, then I sent two on a team that both died. Then three on a team that also died. So I sent five of yours on a team against my one that survived all those fights. He killed 3 of them, took the left hand and right upper leg off another (she lived), and tore apart the right lung of the last who eventually suffocated.

I just hope he does as well in the arena fights as in the test runs.
If you had necromancy powers, this would be a pretty solid way to prank people.
A creepy old man runs up to you and suddenly the skin in your backpack tries to kill you? High Octane Nightmare Fuel much.

Mythologique

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2011, 03:14:15 pm »

My set up seems to work well against him. Also your original set up Mythologique was getting torn apart by mine. He killed seven one on one, then I sent two on a team that both died. Then three on a team that also died. So I sent five of yours on a team against my one that survived all those fights. He killed 3 of them, took the left hand and right upper leg off another (she lived), and tore apart the right lung of the last who eventually suffocated.

I just hope he does as well in the arena fights as in the test runs.

Didn't anyone tell you not to hit a girl O_O. Yeah, my setup got killed quite a bit so...I'm doing random tests now. I really want a female elf darnit. Something will work.

Greyejoy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2011, 03:18:11 pm »

I'm glad no one has gone lasher, those bastards kill me constantly in adventure mode.
If you had necromancy powers, this would be a pretty solid way to prank people.
A creepy old man runs up to you and suddenly the skin in your backpack tries to kill you? High Octane Nightmare Fuel much.

Mythologique

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2011, 03:18:56 pm »

I'm glad no one has gone lasher, those bastards kill me constantly in adventure mode.

I wanted to but there is neither whip nor flail in the weapons list.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2011, 03:39:48 pm »

theirs a reason they are not on there also the only why i killed lafiel was TEN GAINT BADGERS WITH STEEL ARMOR 2 DIED WITH 5 HEAVILY WOUNDED 3 BLEED TO DEATH 20 SECONDS LATTER and now hes got more skills more armor and the money to buy any thing that gets looted of of himlike thats going to happen so find his weakness so we can kill him

Mythologique

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2011, 03:44:26 pm »

theirs a reason they are not on there also the only why i killed lafiel was TEN GAINT BADGERS WITH STEEL ARMOR 2 DIED WITH 5 HEAVILY WOUNDED 3 BLEED TO DEATH 20 SECONDS LATTER and now hes got more skills more armor and the money to buy any thing that gets looted of of himlike thats going to happen so find his weakness so we can kill him

Do you reset each character before the beginning of each battle so that their skills are not gaining exp or do you just leave them on the field?

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2011, 04:01:13 pm »

no i reset them every battle but im kind of scaried i have had dorfs that had more skill and armor fall to angry turkeys  :-\

Mythologique

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2011, 04:02:51 pm »

I had a turkey poult take out a dwarf once. I butchered it immediately to prevent further death from super-turkey.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2011, 05:48:49 pm »

also our winner today was team 1 made up of Sscral, lafiel, kerlc, greyjoy with the most surivours at the end of the battle with lafiel, kerlc and  living to the end with nrdl suriving with out a leg and his left ear stuck in the river also your reward is 300 dorf bucks
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6