Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Arena battles JOIN NOW!!  (Read 7299 times)

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
Re: Arena battles JOIN NOW!!
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2011, 09:32:50 am »

Sure just make a new one mabye add some armor and a weapon this time and spread the word about this thread so it may grow and slaughter and !!FUN!! will prosper
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Sscral

• Bay Watcher
  • привет
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2011, 02:50:20 pm »

Well I'll remove one point from fighter then.
A three year old just made an artifact doll from the skull of his dead kitten. I can only assume the mind control lasted past death.
"Look, mommy!  Now I can play with Mister Fluffles forever!"

dornbeast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2011, 03:55:27 pm »

you may play as a elf, human, dwarf, kobold, goblin, and as gnomes
you can only have bronze, iron, or steel equipment unless i have a special battle (team battle, Animail battles, etc)
you can have up to six points of equipment the list is below
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
most Weapons are free but steel weapons cost 1 to keep it balance
you can have up to six skills and can add one more after winning a battle
and finally you can loot one item off a corpse i will try to get one battle a day if people sign up

Ubup stepped into the arena.  He might be separated from his goblin brethren, and forced to fight with a buckler, greaves, and a mail shirt, but at least most of it was steel.  He knew how to use his shield and armor, and he knew how to punch.  That would have to be enough.

He would eat his foes, or die trying, as was the Way.

(Goblin, split points evenly between Striker, Shield, and Armor User.  Steel mail shirt, steel buckler, and...you list two prices for greaves.  If it's one, I'll take them in steel.  If it's two, they're bronze. )
Quote from: Dornbeast
Urist Austin, Axedwarf.  A dwarf barely alive.  Gentledwarves, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic dwarf. Urist Austin will be that dwarf. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2011, 07:24:44 pm »

thanks for pointing that out the bottom one is gauntlets and ok we have enough for a fair team battle and find a partner for the mega battle its going to be 2 of you vs 1 mega beast of your choice the list is:
BC, hydra, Roc, and Dragon plus a bonus monster if you surive your battle
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2011, 07:56:05 pm »

IN tHiS cOrNeR wE hAvE NrDl AnD iN tHe OtHeR wE hAvE sScRaL as you can guess nrdl sscral had a battle and the winner is nrdl you get your point back nrdl you won three battles out of three loot and sscral remove a point
Dornbeast V. lafail winner is.... lafail again by a head shot good news through pick a partner to fight a mega with and win a prize and for extra prizes for a special mega i made

Also we are going to have a shop every wednesday and this week shop is going to be friday your money will be next to your rankings

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2011, 12:26:33 am »

I won?  Yay! :) :) :) :)

P.S. what skills and equipment did you give my character.  Thanks again for reviving me. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Zhaine

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2011, 06:34:39 am »

WOOO  totally in!!!

Male Dwarf

ITEM                     Points                Total
Steel Spear              (0+1) 1               1
Steel Mail Shirt         (1+1) 2               3
Steel Greaves           (2+1) 3               6

SKILLS
Speardwarf                 6

Edit: Coz apparently I suck at maths with brackets -.-
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 08:34:14 am by Zhaine »
Urist: It's 106 miles from the mountainhomes, we got a full wagon of gas, half a pick of cigarettes, it's dark down there, and we're wearing sunglasses.
Catten: Hit it.
Damn you vile character limit!!!

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2011, 08:14:25 am »

nrdl i gave you iron gaunlets and i remove one of your extra points form wrestling also people you only "die" when you run out of skill points or equipment

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2011, 08:25:49 am »

Sorry for the double post but im going to put up the matches till the 7th
fri=shop sat=team battle lafail,Sscrall,Zhaine V. Nrdl, Dornbeast,Kalic sun=lafail v. nrdl dornbeast v. Sscrall mon=Sscrall v. Zhaine lafail v. kalic tues=MEGABATTLES

any open slots will be filled by me if no ones open or if no one signs up also say what mega you want to fight againist and ask some one to help you if you both agree your partners for the battle if not good luck
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 01:06:57 pm by stabbymcstabstab »

Zhaine

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2011, 08:40:03 am »

Hmm... Wish I had found this thread earlier, I miss the first shopping round no battles = no cash

Anyway I totally want to take on A Dragon, partner with ...err whos got a shield? xD   

Can we have a list of the current "gladiators" and current equipment and skills :D

Urist: It's 106 miles from the mountainhomes, we got a full wagon of gas, half a pick of cigarettes, it's dark down there, and we're wearing sunglasses.
Catten: Hit it.
Damn you vile character limit!!!

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2011, 09:57:54 am »

sure theres:
lafail currently the only member that has yet to die his stuff is
Steel spear, iron high boots, iron shield, iron breastplate, steel gauntlets with 4 points in spear, 1 in dodge, and 3 in shield

Sscrall with a steel mailshrit, a iron buckler, a steel axe with 2 dodge and 2 axe

Nrdl with iron gauntlets 1 in wrestling, 3 in dodge and 3 in striking

Ubup(dorn) with a steel shirt, steel buckler, steel gauntlets with 2 points in striker, shield, and armor

then theres me as a filler with a steel shirt, iron cap, iron gauntlets, iron low boots, iron leggings
with a iron sword with2 in sword, armor, dodging

also theres the ranking in my first post they have wins loses and rank also im just a filler but i will help any one with out a partner on tuesday
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 10:00:09 am by stabbymcstabstab »

kerlc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2011, 12:59:39 pm »

i want one too!

a dorf

steel spear 1
iron breastplate 2
steel shield 2

and 4 points on speardwarf 2 in dodge

pweety pwease?

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2011, 01:05:46 pm »

No need to ask just post and you will receive

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2011, 04:10:58 am »

Just to make sure, you're using the item testing arena, right?  This is the first arena thread I've been in, so I'm not sure. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2011, 07:23:07 am »

Im using the testing arena do you know how much a pain in the ass it would be if i didnt? and also The shop is open! we have all bsic items in the point lists including weapons just by timesing there point cost by 100 and steel ones cost a extra hundred so a steel low boot would cost a extra hundred the shop will remain open ill tomorrow morning at 10am also heres a list of special items in the shop:
Mithral chainshirt: as strong as steel but much lighter cost: 300
deahsteel blade: three times as sharp as steel but much much heavier cost:200
Warrior blade: a artifact of a long dead warrior good for a beginner cost:600
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6