Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Roll to become a Wizard: Year 1-Day 0-Turn 7: Our Dorm Manager is a Brownie  (Read 11554 times)

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile

Cast Rinse quickly, and then run off to the school library.  Search for any books on reptilians or the Babylonian Brotherhood.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, that would be nice. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who would like to not spoil themselves.

Ok on it now.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Leo decided to stick around a bit longer and keep working on all four spells, plus the one he had learned accidentally. He wanted to make sure he was good at them before moving on.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Ah. Well, I hope he knows that he's lost his entire Element of Surprise advantage.

I"m roleplaying a cliched semi-evil villain here. I'm more likely to "lock you in the dungeon" or toss you into an easily escapable death trap than actually kill you.

Action:Take command of an army of battle apes. Fit them with spears!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just lost all of my work, so I will rewrite, and post the turn tommorow. ( Darn you limited screen capabilities, adn cursed crap backspace )

Also: Ochita please post your turn by tommorow, or it will be autoed.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

(adn cursed crap backspace )
You should get an add-on to disable that if it bugs you. If you're using firefox, I can point you to some.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I want that add-on too. :(
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Thanks. ^^

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

I would know if the turn was updated >:I
Try to combine a water spell and earth spell.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go into a state of denial
[5] You successfully go into a state of denial, and hit your head on the table giving you a headache ( -1 to rolls involving serious concentration )

"Fair enough. I wasn't planning on staying around anyway with everyone doing stuff like this." Tarran says before walking back to his dorms.
[5] You walk back to your room wihtout incident, and find [4] that all your stuff is neatly put away, but you don't know what was packed for you for school.

"... Cool." Wander off to the dorms.
[5] You walk back to your room without incident, adn find [2] your stuff is all still in the suitcases lying on your bed, and you would have to put them up yourself.

Cast Rinse quickly, and then run off to the school library.  Search for any books on reptilians or the Babylonian Brotherhood.
[5] You cast it on the floor, adn it looks sparkling clean compared to what it looked like before which was incrusted with mud, and burnt. You then run to the library looking for some books, and find [6] a book on humanoid reptilians customs, but thats it.

Leo decided to stick around a bit longer and keep working on all four spells, plus the one he had learned accidentally. He wanted to make sure he was good at them before moving on.
[6] You quickly master all the spells that were assigned that day, and reassure yourself that you can cast the new one you made earlier that day.

I would know if the turn was updated >:I
Try to combine a water spell and earth spell.
[6] You combine rinse, and ball to create a ball of ice which you then throw at the window [1], and nail the school's princapil with it. You then run to your dorm, but not before he sees your face.

Spoiler: Villian Turn (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Minions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dwee (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 10:06:13 pm by adwarf »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bump turn in above post just finished.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

No apes on skull island?!

Find the dinosaurs that must have eaten the apes. Take command!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Let's see, we have three turns counting this one left until curfew ends, right? (This is Turn 6 and we have until Turn 8, I think.)

Leo considered the spells. He didn't want to try summoning yet; that was tomorrow's lesson and he didn't feel quite prepared for it. Chewing his lower lip, he looked over the paper again. I guess I could try working on the spell I cast earlier on accident. He focused on an empty desk across the room and cast Push, trying to focus the spell into a steady lift, like levitation.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Huh, thank you whoever put everything in place." Check out my stuff.

Also, let me guess, a 1 on the second roll would've had luggage missing? And what would a 6 be?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8