Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Roll to become a Wizard: Year 1-Day 0-Turn 7: Our Dorm Manager is a Brownie  (Read 11560 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Are we missing anyone?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Well, we've got 5 bolded posts, and 6 players. I'm pretty sure Wolfchild hasn't posted.

Poke him with a PM.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok I have achieved the poke now I am going to bed because it is almost 3 am here.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Raistlin Rinses his desk, unless someone is too close in which case he casts flare in thier face
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ochita focused on the spell rinse, and his robes. He gently speaks out a small incantation.
"Spirit of water that I call, purify this object, and cleanse it of the filth, show the purity of water!"
[3] You focus on the spell rinse, and your robes, and as you speak an incantation you feel your clothes get soaked with water. ( Learned (Water) Rinse

*nods in agreement*

Leo read the paper a few times, then picked up his wand. "Um... Aero!" he said, trying to cast Shield.
[1] You try to cast shield, but end up making the wind increase in  strength, adn break a window. ( New spell learned (Air) Push - Allows you to use air to push, or break something )

Hmm. Well, Fire is Fire. And I like fire. "Ignite." Hold my wand in front of me.
[6] You point your wand up, and say ignite, and you make the tip glow, but also end up shooting a ball of fire, and breaking another window.
( New spells learned (Fire) Ignite, and (Fire) Flame Toss - You can make small balls of fire, and toss them at foes. )

Raistlin Rinses his desk, unless someone is too close in which case he casts flare in thier face
[4] You cast rinse on your desk, and it works, and leaves your desk dry. ( New spell learned (Water) Rinse )

Tarran stares at the girl who slapped him with a face that says "what's her problem?" before picking up his wand and aiming it into the air, boredly saying "Ignite".
[5] You point your wand in the air, and successfully cast Ignite, and it seems yours is brighter than the rest. ( Learned new spell (Fire) Ignite )

Realize that salamanders are amphibians (not reptiles) while casting Ball.
[2] You try to cast ball, but for some reason you just can't. You get an outline of the ball, but then it falls apart.

Quote from: Cindy
Cast Ball
[3] You cast ball, and throw it at Clark's shield, adn it just splatters, and falls to the floor.

Quote from: Sarah
Cast Rinse on your ruined bag
[4] You successfully use the spell, and clean your bag making it look brand new again.

Quote from: Clark
Cast Shield
[3] You cast shield and form a protective barrier of wind around you.

Quote from: Kate
Cast ball.
[1] You fail to cast it, and end up breaking another window.

Quote from: Primm
Cast ball.
[4] You cast ball, and throw it out one of the broken windows.

Quote from: Adam
Cast Ignite
[3] You cast ignite, but it seems dim, and close to burning out.

Quote from: Mr. Salamander
Wait for the class to cast all the listed spells.
[Auto Success] You wait, and watch the class's progress.

Spoiler: Raistlin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Leonard (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gregory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Adrian (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran (click to show/hide)

I will add the spells to your status once class is over.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile

Cast ball, and then cast flare.  And shield.  And rinse.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 03:26:17 pm by Jack A T »
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Oops... sorry, sir!" Leo said to Mr. Salamander. I'd better try that again. I'll probably get in trouble if I don't get at least one of these spells... He attempted Shield again, then in a burst of childish inspiration and ADD tried combining it with Rinse to form a shield of water around himself.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Cast shield, and then flare.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

"Interesting, I guess..." Tarran said slightly less boredly than before. He's still bored though.

Cast the remaining spells.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

"All of them... why not at once." Adrian grins slightly, raising his wand a tad higher, dramatically, then attempts to form a ball of mana, but instead of earth, fill it with compressed air at the center with an outer shell of water. It would probably be explosive if it hits anything, so... fire it out the window. Once that is done (Successfully or unsuccessfully) cast them seperately.

Giant water fountain anyone? Only reason I didn't do the same but with Fire is because... well, that would probably blow the classroom up if I failed.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Swoop down on a giant crow and kidnap Leo
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"All of them... why not at once." Adrian grins slightly, raising his wand a tad higher, dramatically, then attempts to form a ball of mana, but instead of earth, fill it with compressed air at the center with an outer shell of water. It would probably be explosive if it hits anything, so... fire it out the window. Once that is done (Successfully or unsuccessfully) cast them seperately.

Giant water fountain anyone? Only reason I didn't do the same but with Fire is because... well, that would probably blow the classroom up if I failed.

And kill everyone it is nearly impossible to die on the campus during class, but afterschool you can die plus stuff like blowing up a roomwith you in it will kill you.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Not to be outdone, raitlin Reshapes "ball" into a pointed spike, and surrounds it with first fire then air to fan the flames, shoot it at something expendable
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Oh god, Wolf. Don't screw this up, otherwise we're all asploded.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Oh god, Wolf. Don't screw this up, otherwise we're all asploded.

Well the character im playing is based of an arrogant wizzard that believes magic is the solution to everything and hates to be outdone, so i realy didnt have a choice about the action, but yea i hope it does not fail as-well
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8