Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: Roll to become a Wizard: Year 1-Day 0-Turn 7: Our Dorm Manager is a Brownie  (Read 11591 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In this RTD you can't die as long as you are on school grounds which is where most of this will take place. Also their are bonuses, but they are gained from certain equipment, and from traits, adn perks you will gain as you go through the game also I will be fixing your penalty now.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

In this RTD you can't die as long as you are on school grounds which is where most of this will take place.
So... where's the point in being careful if you can do whatever you want without dying? I mean, what's to keep me from testing with insta-kill venom monsters to get their venom if I just revive? You're kinda removing a lot of the danger VS reward part of this RTD, which, you know, is where a decent amount of the excitement is in many games.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Adwarf probably justs to make a non violent game.

There goes my plan to slowly lower SeriousConcentrate into a vat of boiling wax while taunting his friends.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Are you doing that because I'm trying to be the leader or because Leo's the happiest kid? :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Are you doing that because I'm trying to be the leader or because Leo's the happiest kid? :3

Both.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile

Dwarmin: Do you support or oppose the reptilian threat to humanity?
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

He's a villain, I'd say he IS a reptile.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Only a REPTILE would know that! GET SERIOUS!
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Don't worry you can still die once you learn some basic magic you get sent on missions outside of school grounds where you actually can die, so there is still some risk, but not as long as you are on school grounds. Also once this is complete you can carry your character over to the next game, and keep there perks, items, and known spells. The next game has you trying to stop a war going on, so this is like the prologue.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was going to roll a die to decide.

1. Lizard King
2. Goblin King/David Bowie
3. Psycho Clown
4. Giant Bird
5. Hungry Bear
6. Evil Wizard

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Don't worry you can still die once you learn some basic magic you get sent on missions outside of school grounds where you actually can die, so there is still some risk, but not as long as you are on school grounds. Also once this is complete you can carry your character over to the next game, and keep there perks, items, and known spells. The next game has you trying to stop a war going on, so this is like the prologue.
Well, how long is this? Just wondering.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I believe that's Jareth? In any case... DO EET NAO

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well its supposed to be four years which would be quite long, but I could change it to two, adn it really depends on how fast you finish each days lesson, and how you decide to spend the time after the lesson ( Such as taking a mission, goin artifact hunting, shopping, or going straight to your dorm, and going to bed ) 

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile

1. Lizard King

I knew it.  They called David Icke crazy for it, and they called me crazy too.  But we knew the truth.

I always knew Jareth was a reptilian sympathizer.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Hmm. Well, Fire is Fire. And I like fire. "Ignite." Hold my wand in front of me.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8