Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Roll to become a Wizard: Year 1-Day 0-Turn 7: Our Dorm Manager is a Brownie  (Read 11541 times)

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile

something expendable
Like an NPC student!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Fair enough... But still!
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You know if you all screw up these combos you will most likely die.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

I know, that's why I chose something relatively non-lethal.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile

In anticipation of deaths soon:
Name: Quilavat Ventum
Bio: Quilavat (or Q. as he prefers to be known) is interested in studying the magic of others more than his own. Because he's always been unable to do magic. He comes from a very magically-inclined family, but he's never shown any magical talent. At all.
Description: A redhead with a love of hats. He is an awful speller, and usually adds a "z" to Wizard.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cast ball, and then cast flare.  And shield.  And rinse.
[4] You cast ball, and throw it through a window breaking yet another one, and then you move on to cast flare, and as you raise up your wand, adn say ignite [6] the tip glows with a small fire, and a small dragon made of fire rushes forward , but gets hit in the face with a rinse spell extinguishing him. Next you [6] cast shield, and as it finishes forming the rest of the windows are destroyed by your spell, and after that you cast [2] a poor atempt at rinse as a small drop of water falls off the tip of your wand. ( New spells learned (Fire)Flare, and Fire Dragon ( brings a small dragon made out of fire to fight by your side, but you become weaker when this spell is in effect, and you get hurt easily ) (Air) Shield, and Push (Earth) Ball )

"Oops... sorry, sir!" Leo said to Mr. Salamander. I'd better try that again. I'll probably get in trouble if I don't get at least one of these spells... He attempted Shield again, then in a burst of childish inspiration and ADD tried combining it with Rinse to form a shield of water around himself.
[5] You cast shield, and after succesfully making a wall of air around yourself you then try to make it out of water, and air. You [2] try to cast it, but end up destroying a fire dragon with a rinse blast  to the face. ( New spells learned (Air) Shield, and (Water)Rinse )

Cast shield, and then flare.
[5] You cast shield succesfully, adn then move on to flare which [2] as you try to cast you end up lighting the the windowsill on fire.

"Interesting, I guess..." Tarran said slightly less boredly than before. He's still bored though.

Cast the remaining spells.

[5] You succesfully cast ball, and throw it out one of the many broken windows, and then you [1] you try to cast shield, and end up knocking a chair in the back to fall over. Next you try to cast the final spell, and [1] you fail just a drop of water falls from the tip of your wand.

"All of them... why not at once." Adrian grins slightly, raising his wand a tad higher, dramatically, then attempts to form a ball of mana, but instead of earth, fill it with compressed air at the center with an outer shell of water. It would probably be explosive if it hits anything, so... fire it out the window. Once that is done (Successfully or unsuccessfully) cast them seperately.
You point your wand in the direction  of the window, and [6] you cast the spell, but instead of being a ball of air, and water it was pure mana, and as the ball reaches the windows they all jump back into place,a dn the fire goes out. It seems you cna fix stuff with that, adn from casting that you already know you can cast the other four spells ( New spells learned (Nature) Restore ( You can heal wounds, and fix objects with this ) (Earth)Ball, (Fire) Flare, (Air)Shield, and (Water)Rinse )

Swoop down on a giant crow and kidnap Leo
[Auto Fail] You have not yet filled out the villian sheet soon to be sent to you, and monsters can not enter the campus without permission from a staff member.

Not to be outdone, raitlin Reshapes "ball" into a pointed spike, and surrounds it with first fire then air to fan the flames, shoot it at something expendable
You [2] try to combine them, but instead you make them explode, but before it can hit the class Mr. Salamander put some form of wall around it.

Quote from: Mr. Salamander
Cast Wall around Raitlin's Mine spell
[5] You successfully cast it in time to make sure no one gets hurt, and dismiss class having evaluated them. He also writes " You may stay, and practice the spells for a bit, but you must report to your dorms before nightfall ( You have four turns till curfew )

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Go into a state of denial
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

"Fair enough. I wasn't planning on staying around anyway with everyone doing stuff like this." Tarran says before walking back to his dorms.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

"... Cool." Wander off to the dorms.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Villian Turn (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Minions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dwee (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 11:56:21 pm by adwarf »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Adwarf, why are you showing everything he's got to us even though he PM'd? Doesn't seem fair to me. :-\
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Adwarf, why are you showing everything he's got to us even though he PM'd? Doesn't seem fair to me. :-\

I asked him if he wanted to do it via PM, or on the thread, adn he said the thread would be easier, so I did it here.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah. Well, I hope he knows that he's lost his entire Element of Surprise advantage.

I'm still not going to look at it, though. I feel as though it would be cheating.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah. Well, I hope he knows that he's lost his entire Element of Surprise advantage.

I'm still not going to look at it, though. I feel as though it would be cheating.

Would you like me to put his actions in spoilers so you don't have a chance unless you open them?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, that would be nice. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who would like to not spoil themselves.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8