Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: She is missing the fat on her right hand.  (Read 3165 times)

kotekzot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: She is missing the fat on her right hand.
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2011, 11:30:10 am »

If all your fat melts off, you're pretty much fire-proof. So there's that.
Considering you only ever get exposed to fire by harebrained weight-loss schemes, that seems like a negligible benefit, especially when considering the protective properties of fat layers.

Also, I think i managed to level up my adventurer's stomach capacity. I used to eat slain enemies' bits like brains and eyes, and after a while she would start accepting 3 meals at a time instead of 2.
Dwarf Fortress: Where violent death is a renewable resource
Bro, your like... thinking like a square man... its like, the WHOLE lamprey is just like, one big NECK dude, you know? its like hahahaha! dude protect the trees though, seriously. *inhale*... anyways... you like, want this dead black bear, bro?

cam94509

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2011, 01:36:24 pm »

Considering you only ever get exposed to fire by harebrained weight-loss schemes, that seems like a negligible benefit, especially when considering the protective properties of fat layers.

Also, I think i managed to level up my adventurer's stomach capacity. I used to eat slain enemies' bits like brains and eyes, and after a while she would start accepting 3 meals at a time instead of 2.

Unless you are fighting fire titans. Who will kill you when they explode.. No matter how tough you are, if you still have fat. Also, you can always eat three meals. If you go danger room training (or whatever your equivalent is... That can be not-really-fighting-cornered rabbits if you want, I just happened to have an automatic danger room set up in one of my fortresses), nothing ever hits you (except in the toe. Dodge skill or no dodge skill, your toenail still gets broken, and you still get freaking toenail STILL gets infected... Darn it.)

zair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2011, 05:35:14 pm »

you dont just cut out their hearts and eat them?! whats the point in eating those nasty parts, you dont gain their courage from them!
Pages: 1 [2]