Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 26

Author Topic: King Arthur's Gold - Now on Steam!  (Read 57637 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, there's more than a few of us with it already. Problem is the ping of the server for everyone.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Where is the server then, Taricus? (or if there isn't one, what were you saying about the ping?)

I could probably try to set one up for stuff during the day EST, eitherway.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There isn't one yet. If there was one though, I'd more than likely have a 300-400ms ping on it though, due to distance and such.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile

There isn't one yet. If there was one though, I'd more than likely have a 300-400ms ping on it though, due to distance and such.

Well, my ping when connecting to US servers (I'm in Poland) doesn't exceed 150ms (or so).
And my mind you, my internet connection is pretty damn slow. (although I still prefer to stay in EU servers)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

I'd probably get back into it if we had a server. My main problem with KAG was always that the servers tended to either be laggy or have terrible mods. I don't know how many times I was banned for being an archer who understood how to use the game's ballistic model.  :P

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

I couldn't keep it up past 11 or midnight est, but (assuming my router cooperates with additional port forwarding) who who be interested in some sort of serverthing today?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese blacksmithing forum!

Man, I just played this again and it turns out their beta is already live if you've bought the game... and DAMN is it cool now! A bit laggy, as usual, but there is so much cool new stuff going on...

Just now a guy used a ballista on a boat to poke a hole in a pool that flooded the entire way onto the enemy's base, which meant instead of dying in lots of holes carved by defensive bombs, bombarrows and bombbalistashotthings, we just swam there :D

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

You can swim now?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

There's water now?

3. Run Resize Enable

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese blacksmithing forum!

Water, which kinda works like Minecraft water, about 3 different kinds of boats, the main building blocks are the same, there's civilians that man lots of different workshops that produce ballistas, catapults, boats, bread, arrows, bombs, arrowbombs, demolition charges, crates, etc.

Seriously, grab it over IndieGameStand for pay what you want :) For the next two days only!

This is still the only MP game that has me laughing while playing! KSP makes me laugh while playing offline. They're about the two only games that make me laugh :\

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

If any of the ships have masts, can archers stand in them? That's the sort of beautiful little detail I've come to expect from KAG.

3. Run Resize Enable

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No standing on masts, BUT there is a thing called a stationary bow in the beta. Does what you expect, with some added rage over it's rate of fire :P

And ballistas are good at taking out an enemy ship without sinking it, or nailing several foes in general :P

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Meh, the only place I could use increased RoF would be while playing CQC archer, and the "stationary" bit nixes that. If I'm not pissing knights off by killing them up close I'm going to be taking my time to aim properly. A repeating crossbow with reduced range would be really cool, though, as an alternate weapon. Give it 6ish shots in rapid succession before a moderate reload time and voila, instant balance.

3. Run Resize Enable

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The rate of fire kinda nixes any disadvantages. That, and you can build bunkers in the beta that are quite effective. So it functions more like an MG than a crossbow (That's what the ballista is for :P )

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Mm, I guess I can see the use for it, but I've always favored a much more fluid and mobile playstyle for archer. Just personal preference, I suppose.

3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 26