Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 26

Author Topic: King Arthur's Gold - Now on Steam!  (Read 57611 times)

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sigh

A game just played were one team had gotten all the bags, they had like 2000/1000. Game hadn't ended... OH ITS THE SERVER screams that team, demanding a restart...
I say, Take a bag to the Tent...
No Server broken, RESTART MAP!!! WE WON!!!

Anyway people getting tired of server not restarting and declaring that team the winner, they leave, those on my team then take the bags and put them in the vault,
I say, Take a bag to the Tent... No one did...
I sigh, pick up a bag and take it to the tent...
Congratulations, your team wins!!!

FYI To people who steal to win!!!, YOU NEED TO PASS A BAG OVER THE TENT WHEN YOU HAVE ABOVE THE TARGET GOLD!!! THIS ISN'T A BUG, ITS A FEATURE!!!
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

EmperorNuthulu

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes nu's for their blueness, oh and that mohawk!
    • View Profile

Oh that's nothing, the last game I played a blue builder now got in our base, stole a bag, jumped out with about five people after him and got back to his base!
Blargh.

Aavak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Bohemian Shenanigans

The griefing that's going on lately is quite frustrating. There seems little option to prevent or control the griefing at this point, and often it's a game ender (one griefer in particular: SEDGEWICKBEAVERS is especially disruptive) either because they join your side, collect your gold and give it to the enemy, or just demolish/undermine your spawn so it's useless.

Still, despite the irritating behaviour by these few (or one?) it's still a very enjoyable game when you can get a decent round in. I play with the name [eFz]Aavak. If anyone should spot me in game by all means say hi :) It's always nice to spot other B12ers in games.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 12:40:59 pm by Cernunnos »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Greaaat.

Why I always just have to read thingies about other games people play. Goddamit now I have to download and play.

Thaaanks :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What does this new update do?

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Any servers without immature douchebags?

Until there is a player registration system and kill tracking to defeat hackers, this game is DOA.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 05:10:18 pm by hemmingjay »
Only a simple mind can be certain.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile

Any servers without immature douchebags?

Until there is a player registration system and kill tracking to defeat hackers, this game is DOA.
??? I guess private ones Hemmingjay but from the looks of this post you took a bronze colossus to the face for the first time playing Dwarf fortress only hate the game because of it.
so what happen? also hackers can bypass that stuff easily you mean Script kiddies.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

yeah, tried 4 different servers, all had the insta-gib hackers and griefers. I apologize for my rage, it was a tough afternoon with something I thought I would like.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, I could get in contact with the most recent private server and get in contact with pass and ip for a few Bay12 members. So I when I get home today I will get in contact again...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Please do Neyvn. I would appreciate it a great deal.

Nikov

• Bay Watcher
  • Riverend's Flame-beater of Earth-Wounders
    • View Profile

Second that.

I've scored a trifecta; after suggesting falling damage, health pickups on kills, and a third hitpoint for the knight... all three come in! Now if only my suggestion for a pikeman goes through...
I should probably have my head checked, because I find myself in complete agreement with Nikov.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile

Second that.

I've scored a trifecta; after suggesting falling damage, health pickups on kills, and a third hitpoint for the knight... all three come in! Now if only my suggestion for a pikeman goes through...
you're the person who added the falling damage? God the game going to be getting more grief now people can just dig up the holes on their side.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

number one griefer tactic I have seen is digging under spawn

Nikov

• Bay Watcher
  • Riverend's Flame-beater of Earth-Wounders
    • View Profile

Griefers gonna grief, players gonna play.

Hate the griefer, not the play.
I should probably have my head checked, because I find myself in complete agreement with Nikov.

Aavak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Bohemian Shenanigans

Griefers gonna grief, players gonna play.

Hate the griefer, not the play.

I'll second this. The idea, in and of itself, is a good one and adds to the game experience rather than takes from it.

The fact it can be used by those who get their enjoyment by spoiling other people's fun is unfortunate, but if not this, they'd do something else anyway :( I'm sure as more server admin commands are put in and more tools to deal with problem players in general, griefing will become less and less of an issue.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 26