Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Author Topic: ROLL TO SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE! NO TITLES FOR ANYBODY.  (Read 13340 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Oh. I thought Dwarmin was responding to you. ^^; We probably have codecs since it's standard FoxHound equipment in MGS 1/2, I haven't played much of 4 due to a lack of PS3.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

Oh. It's assumed you get one. Simple. Like a phone. No image capability, also. Turn is going up soon
Raggle Fraggle

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

SUPPORT
Roger that...
Action:pull up geographical maps of the dropzone

[GATHER INFO 7,5 Success] Triage brings up the map of the drop zone quickly with a few sharp key stroke's, using the groups Codec frequency you are able to accurately place the the members on the team on the map. Spider and Ratel have a 600 meter gap with thick foliage that cuts them off from Beret and Terrier. You see that in both team's trails are under thick canopies. that lead up to the fence surrounding the facility

Refine the battlesuits, working out the defects.
[R&D 3] Getting quickly to work in the development lab Kangaroo sets about refining the combat suit's, He quickly sketches out a lighter model with less armor but with a codec visor and mounted retractable blades and quick react servo's in the arm's and legs to amplify the wear's mobility and strength but the ligher weight is a reduction in armor
[Get IBS Mk.2 Light Schematic]

Start setting up a perimeter around the drop zone.
[INT 10][Luck 6] As Beret start's to prepare to form a perimeter he slips suddenly, nearly falling into a long forgotten big-game trap but luckily he caught himself on the edge...but...his rifle fell in and now is resting at the bottom of the pit
-XM8 Rifle

Investigate immediate area via sense of smell.
[INT 10][Luck 7] As Terrier inhales deeply through his nostril's he gets a whiff of something that...tickles. He trys to hold it back but he lets out a massive sneeze that sends the birds nested in the tree's flying. Crap.

!

Draw knife.  Look around.  Gather information about the area.
Looks like Terrier and Beret screwed it up.  Let's go, they can manage without us.
[INT 10][Luck 3]
As Remalle attempts to look around and draw her knife it becomes jammed in the sheath and she hits herself in the jaw with the top of her own fist and discharges the knife
(-1 Hp)

When the two were no longer facing each other, she would drop him with a shot to the jugular (aimed shot: head)  and then shoot the other one in the same spot when he turned to investigate. (Also an aimed shot to the head)
[Int 5+2-1,6] She sights one of the Guard's between her cross-hairs, the very center dancing over her target's jugular when she pull and fire's [End 5-3,3 Fail] He falls swiftly in a slump as she move's the cross-hairs to the next target [INT 5+2-1,4 ] and manages to place another clean shot on target [End 6-3,8 Fail] He falls as swiftly as his comrade, both of them laying in the dirt with weapons infront of them

Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE! Why did we recruit you people again?
« Reply #183 on: May 31, 2011, 07:35:29 pm »

Poison Spider shouldered the rifle. "Come on, let's move up," she said to her ally. "I'll get this guy, you take that one." She crouched by the first guard she had shot and took his weapon, then patted him down for any equipment he might have been carrying. OK... now to make sure he won't be waking up and getting that cancer Triage was on about. She slit the guard's throat and replaced the knife in the sheath, then took a quick glance around the area for a good place she could dump the body.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 31, 2011, 07:46:21 pm »

Goddamn useless piece of crap!  Nice shot.
Break the guy's neck and hide the body.  Draw the knife for real this time.
Did you hear something?  Did someone just... sneeze?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 07:53:42 pm by Remalle »

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 31, 2011, 07:48:55 pm »

Grab the weapon out of the trap!
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 31, 2011, 07:59:46 pm »

"Be advised team, thick foliage to your left would be an ideal hiding spot for, uh, corpses. Watch out for mines and pits. I mean, if I was placing mines, I would put them there. Also a swinging log trap like from Return of the Jedi! pew pew!"

Action: Experience/Advise caution against traps and mines

OOC: This is how I imagined the Support players Experience stat would be used-if I pass the roll, all players get plus blah to dodge mines and traps they may or may not encounter on the next round.

Same thing with "The weak spot is on the nose!" increasing damage to certain enemies, or "you must avoid drowning!" to get a bonus to swimming. Sound cool, Riccto?
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 31, 2011, 08:03:16 pm »

Use that experience from the second version to fix the first battlesuit's design.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 31, 2011, 08:09:54 pm »

OOC: This is how I imagined the Support players Experience stat would be used-if I pass the roll, all players get plus blah to dodge mines and traps they may or may not encounter on the next round.
Same thing with "The weak spot is on the nose!" increasing damage to certain enemies, or "you must avoid drowning!" to get a bonus to swimming. Sound cool, Riccto?
Remember Dwarmin, people die when they are killed!
+1 to quoting anime

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 31, 2011, 08:18:58 pm »

@Dwarmin: Are you seriously saying I should waste a turn calling you just to say,

"Triage, we managed to avoid drowning!"

like it's something to be proud of when we're on dry land? :3

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 31, 2011, 08:28:59 pm »

@Dwarmin: Are you seriously saying I should waste a turn calling you just to say,

"Triage, we managed to avoid drowning!"

like it's something to be proud of when we're on dry land? :3

*Poison Spider then steps into quicksand*
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 31, 2011, 08:42:39 pm »

That works with me Dwarmin.
@SC I can imagine that something to be proud of based on the last set of rolls of the party.
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 31, 2011, 09:00:19 pm »

lol, yeah. I just think Raiden's delivery of that line is wacky.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 01, 2011, 03:52:49 am »

Try again.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 01, 2011, 03:30:48 pm »

Use that experience from the second version to fix the first battlesuit's design.
[ INT 9] Kangaroo start's to redesign the original battle suit using attributes using the Mk.2 but as he realises that it would require a massive powerpack for use. Fuck. Some other R&D engineer's laugh as they pass by "We arnt Space Marines. Hehehe" Damn. He got dissed by Nerds.

Schematic Get. Mk.3 IBS. [+2 To all Damage, +1 to Agi and Str, Visual Codec and Hud, Massive Powersupply, Clunky. Lasts 1 day.]

"Be advised team, thick foliage to your left would be an ideal hiding spot for, uh, corpses. Watch out for mines and pits. I mean, if I was placing mines, I would put them there. Also a swinging log trap like from Return of the Jedi! pew pew!"

Action: Experience/Advise caution against traps and mines

[Exp 1] Triage expertly details to the team about potential traps in the area, he takes his time detailing the various traps used in this enviroment, how to recognize them and how to safely disable them, heck. Even to plant them if they really wanted to.
Team Gets. +2 to all trap related rolls, And then. A ping comes up on the map you were viewing earlier labeled "Contact, Hephaestus" it appears to be 1 Kilometer exactly from where both teams are and 1 Kilometer from the facility

Try again.
[INT 5+1, 3] [Luck 1]
Terrier clears his nose, going for another whiff this time getting much more information than before, He smells tobacco smoke coming from the north but it is stationary. It seems his "outburst" didnt alert anyone.

Grab the weapon out of the trap!
[5+2,6] Beret glanced around for a method to get his rifle out of the pit, using a bit of ingenuity (and some of the information Triage linked to him). He slips in to the pit slowly, slings his rifle and glances around finally spotting the hole's in the side of the pit he pulls the spikes out and jams them in, creating a impromptu ladder and..[STR 4]. Scuttle up quickly and manage to save a spike for use later

Quote from: Girl's team
Kill them and Hide the Bodies!
Poison Spider picks up the Guards weapons, both were carrying Skorpion SMG's. Nothing really special about them, when she searches the bodies she finds two clips for each weapon and a pair of frag grenades. They kill the poor saps. [INT 6,6] as they drag the corpse's over towards some bushes they leave drag marks, perceptible to the clever searcher and they break many small branches.

Raggle Fraggle
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16