Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16

Author Topic: ROLL TO SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE! NO TITLES FOR ANYBODY.  (Read 13342 times)

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE! Drop it like its hot(Day.)
« Reply #165 on: May 31, 2011, 03:38:11 pm »

I'ma mix it up this time. Herp.  8)
Waiting for Dwarmin
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 03:40:38 pm by Riccto »
Raggle Fraggle

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 31, 2011, 04:24:31 pm »

Waiting for me how? *I'm* not going on the mission

Sit down in my comfy command chair and crack open a Mr. Pibb
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 31, 2011, 04:28:31 pm »

Well you get to sit at the computer and offer tutorial advice and make silly comments about Japanese/Old Movies. thats what you need to do

Running turn. Nao.
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 31, 2011, 04:35:15 pm »

Don't forget to lose your accent from the first game to later ones. >.> *closes file of 'arbitrary changes in MGS that pissed SC off'*
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 31, 2011, 04:47:06 pm »

Don't forget to lose your accent from the first game to later ones. >.> *closes file of 'arbitrary changes in MGS that pissed SC off'*

Crikey! D:
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 31, 2011, 05:25:11 pm »

The four operatives retrieve their equipment quickly, gearing up with the standard apparel of Foxhound operative's leaving Kangaroo's IBR's untouched as he scuttled of towards the workshop and Five potentials move quickly with their theme music in their head as they get ready for what ever will be thrown at them. Triage settles in in front of a monitor with a trusty can of Mr.Pibb and the four operative's are holding onto ceiling loops as the Hangar door's open, The Vtol's propellers spin up and the rear bay door closes as the the props and thrusters push the aircraft out of the Seaborg and begins in quick ascention upward. Out the window's they can see the Seaborg is a monsterous ship, it hardly looks like an Cargo ship you've seen before really,To the east you see the first few rays of light peaking over the horizon

As the prop's tilt foward the operatives strap on their parachutes and make their final gear checks, The pilot shouts over the the roar of the twin turbo prop engine's as the rear door opens up "The Facility is not too far to the North! Its time to Jump!" A Green light flicks on and each operative rushes out the door and...
Quote from: PoisonSpider
Jump!
[Agi 1] [Luck 8] She rushes out the bay door's first, making a perfect dive, pulling her 'chute at the correct altitude and gets caught by a gust of wind as she nearly hit breeze's past a pair of unaware Guards not alerting them but other wise seperated from the party, Landing to the East of the Facility

Quote from: TrackingTerrier
Jump!
[Agi 6][Luck 2] Terrier makes an absolutely standard Jump, he breezes down quickly behind a grove of Tree's he can see the trails that the guards use to get in and out of the facility, a simple trail cut and well worn from tramping boots, South of Facility

Quote from: Silver Ratel
Jump!
[Agi 2][Luck 7] Ratel, Like Spider, make a nearly perfect swan dive out of the VTOL, flying unseen by the Guards but landing close to her and remaining out of sight, East of Facility

Quote from: Beret
Jump!
[AGI 5][Luck 3] Beret makes a clumsy jump, pulling his 'chute much to late he is rattled when he hits the ground (-1 to Int Rolls Next turn)  but otherwise Ok, Terrier is to the north of him, South of Facility

Quote from: Kangaroo
Make some Mk.2 Suits!
[INT 4] Heading off quickly to the worshop after being insulted that no one took any IBR's Kangaro quickly gets to work making MK.2 Suits, feeling that they are much simplier than the IBR's he rattles off 18 Mk.2 Suits before getting kicked out by a Researcher who had to work on "Important" stuff

Spoiler:  Triage S/Dwarmin (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Beret O/Bdthemag (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kangaroo S, Taric (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Developed Gear (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  R&D Schematics (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Developed Gear (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Deployable's (click to show/hide)
Raggle Fraggle

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Refine the battlesuits, working out the defects.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

Draw knife.  Look around.  Gather information about the area.
Looks like Terrier and Beret screwed it up.  Let's go, they can manage without us.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Roger that...
Action:pull up geographical maps of the dropzone

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

Start setting up a perimeter around the drop zone.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

Also. Did you guys like how I atleast attempted to clean some of the stuff up? Its still kinda a mess but still.
Raggle Fraggle

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Investigate immediate area via sense of smell.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

:P at the dice splitting us up into gender-based teams. As for layout, it looks good; the only thing I would do is put all the R&D in a spoiler in the first post of the thread, but that's a style choice more than anything. ^^

Spider nodded. "There are some guards back that way. Let me take care of them," she said, seeing that Ratel was on the CODEC. She sighted down the M14 - loaded with tranqs, of course, lethal rounds were for when stealth was no longer desirable - at the first guard. When the two were no longer facing each other, she would drop him with a shot to the jugular (aimed shot: head)  and then shoot the other one in the same spot when he turned to investigate. (Also an aimed shot to the head)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Please be advised Spider, those tranq darts your using will probably give those men cancer in about 30 years. So you spare today, for an much more agonizing and prolonged death in the future.

Just thought I should mention it."

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

I meant look around physically, not using the Codec.  Did we even get any?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16