Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16

Author Topic: ROLL TO SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE! NO TITLES FOR ANYBODY.  (Read 13356 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Yeah, Darvi and Remalle are much better choices than the psychic sniper who prefers to talk/shamelessly flirt her way out of trouble... ^^;
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Action addition:
Five Day Action: Triage spends the five days till the mission developing an expermental injectable adrenal booster called "Rage". In theory, it would increase the users strength and agilty for a short time after use, with no minimal side effects! If he is succesful, he'll spend whatever days are left constructing a harness delivery system that can be implanted under armor and activated by brainwaves.

Addition: Use Silver Ratel or Tracking Terrier as test subjects if they agree.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Woah, going the dwarven way with side effects are we :o :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

... no minimal side effects!
I was going to agree to be a guinea pig but what is this

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

... no minimal side effects!
I was going to agree to be a guinea pig but what is this

Well, with every new drug, there may be some unintended minor side effects. Like nausea, zombism, difficulty sleeping and dry skin.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Eh, I'm cool with those.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

So if I die while on this I'll come back as a zombie?  SWEET

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes, I'm glad I could convince you. Now please, step into the lab and remove your clothes...

My new zombie minions will have no free will, and feel no pain, nor remorse nor fatigue. They shall be the perfect soldiers in my new empire. All knees will bow to Triage, Lord of death, and despair as I cover the world in a shroud.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

Start asking around to see if I can get heavier padded armor.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ahh, It's nice to see that we're already getting convolted world domination plans and backstabbing.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

... Can I punch the mission control in the face?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I'm going to go ahead and state my preparations in bold here, so they don't get lost.

To prepare for the mission, Madison acquired one of Kangaroo's Mark 2 stealthsuits and assisted him off and on while spending the rest of her time practicing with her rifle at the firing range.

@Riccto: I know it's only for called shots. ^^; I just can't think of anything else for her to be doing than practice.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 06:12:50 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

I guess I'll spend my five days practicing with my rifle, Assist Taric
AGI 2, 2,=  Success] After spending multiple days on the range you gain a intimate knack for the quirks of the rifle, gaining a +1 Bonus using this specific weapon (NO MORE ACTIONS)

Start work on an infantry battlesuit. Take as much time as needed to design and test it for full effectiveness.
[R&D,7,1] You draft plans for a partially mechanized infantry battle suit, in protects the user against most forms of fire while retaining their mobility and amplifying their strength [INT:3,10,6] SPIDER [INT 7,9,7= No Help) Excitedly you create a few prototype copies and as you set about testing them a design oversight renders them all unsafe and dangerous, You only have two models that passed your inspection (NO ACTIONS FOR YOU.)
Gain 2x Infantry Battle Suit, +2 To all Forms of Damage, +1 to Strength

Darn. Looks like we'll need info from our guy on the ground...I can at least help in R&D. I've got some ideas...

Five Day Action: Triage spends the five days till the mission developing an expermental injectable adrenal booster called "Rage". In theory, it would increase the users strength and agilty for a short time after use, with no minimal side effects! If he is succesful, he'll spend whatever days are left constructing a harness delivery system that can be implanted under armor and activated by brainwaves.
[Int 6+1, Medical Department, 8,10,1] You show up at the Medical lab to develop "Rage" your first two days were utter failures despite the assistance of the Medical staff, The first two batches were completely un applicable but on the third you develop a substance that causes an intense burst of strength and speed and lasts 1d60 minutes but nearly knocks the person out for 1d4 hours (Requires endurance check),When used on Ratel and Terrier their strength and speed increased roughly by half, making them blood crazed but sho [INT 6] He draws up a rough sketch that may only activated by button and rather bulky [INT 7] When you enter the workshop to attempt to create the harness you make a incorrect solder causing all the Rage to be deposited into the users blood stream instead of in small doses (NO ACTIONS FOR YOU)
Gain 40 Vials of Rage [+2d4 Str and Agility, Duration 1d60 Minutes, Knockout 1d4 hours)

Wear the knuckles. Be Wolverine. Train against some dummies.
[AGI 6,3] After training in the their "Dojo" you gain a familiarity with the blades and figure out how to successivly make two attacks in the time it would take for one but leaves you open
Gain Double Attack (2 Actions Remain, Lost 1 to testing day)

Practice combat skills for the next few days.  If this were a rpg one could say I'm trying to increase my combat skills.
[AGI 10, 5+1,9+1]
On your first trip into the Dojo you attempt a complicated manuver, but, being cocky, you didnt stretch straining yourself and resulting in a +1 to Agility rolls, On your second day you get some light practice in but dont figure out anything new and on your third day you nearly stab yourself only to have the blade caught by the instructor and having yourself kicked out
(1 Action remains, -1 for Testing day)

Start asking around to see if I can get heavier padded armor.
[CHA 8] Failure, The tech's you asked wave you off, sending you towards Kangaroo
(4 More Actions)

Spoiler:  Triage S/Dwarmin (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Beret O/Bdthemag (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kangaroo S, Taric (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 06:29:12 pm by Riccto »
Raggle Fraggle

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

You mean a -1 to agility rolls, right?  Or +1 difficulty?  How long will it last?

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

Train the others in ranged combat with rifles and heavy weapons.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16