Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16

Author Topic: ROLL TO SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE! NO TITLES FOR ANYBODY.  (Read 13339 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Roll to SNAAAAAKE!!!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Roll to wear skintight latex? Seems to be the case...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

Roll to wear skintight latex? Seems to be the case...
The prone move horrors.....
Roll to SNAAAAAKE!!!
This will work.
Raggle Fraggle

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE! 5/6 (we need support.)
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2011, 01:47:01 pm »

Am I the only operative so far?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE! 6/6 All full. Turn 0 Coming Soon
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2011, 01:47:36 pm »

Nope.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2011, 01:47:48 pm »

Taric you're good. Now time for me to start on Turn 0.
And no. We have four Operatives and Two support. Unless you are asking a different question.
Raggle Fraggle

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2011, 01:54:13 pm »

Oh.  I ended up reading someone's join three times and thought there was an unusual amount of support.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2011, 02:54:37 pm »

Pre-Game fluff

Arnold was feeling a little bit shaky today. After all, he had never sent anyone into battle. He was just a medic-his world had been...easy. Triage-save the ones who can be saved, first. Get them back into the fight if possible, but above all, save their lives. Now he would be sending men and women, to kill other men and women. For a good cause? He certainly hoped so.

He decided to browse his newest agent files. See if they had got any good ones...

1.Poison Spider....subject shows expertise in stealth operations. Proficent in handguns and sniper weapons. Recommend careful deployment-her physical tests, while all well above standards, show her lacking in strength and endurance. Operative should be warned to approach combat carefully and keep out of the line of fire.
-addm: Possible candidate for psychic program. Reccomend field testing.

The included picture showed she was quite pretty. Somehow that made him feel worse.

2.Tracking Terrier...subject shows immense value as a native infiltrator, superb agility and tracking skills. Recommend deployment on non-urban ops. Good with a knife, but he's got a glass jaw. Has a strange ability-his sense of smell is superhuman.

He even looked like a dog!

3.Silver Ratel...highly experienced operative...possible security risk...combative personality...Subject can handle any deployment, at any risk level-we pay her enough anyway. Highly skilled in close combat. Payroll classified. Keep on eye on this one-and I don't mean her ***.

Arnold was intimidated just by the picture.

4.Beret...experienced operative...ex-soldier...skilled with heavy guns. Subject shows extreme strength and durability, but failed intelligence tests. Claimed they were "rigged" to make him lose. He was right, but his reaction was not what we were looking for. Possible security risk...recommended deployment:away from the states. He's quite a reputation for wanton property destruction.

Arnolds instincts told him this was someone he could count on to hold a team together. He would see soon enough...
-----------
And, in another room, one far darker...another man reads a file.

Triage...unexperienced handler...skilled in medicine and target research...no combat experience, former office nerd, we gave him a commission out of pity. Expected to bust out early. Recommended future deployment:Somewhere cold. Very cold. Watch him try and wear his bermuda shorts then!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 03:53:30 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2011, 02:59:00 pm »

No file for me? :(
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2011, 03:07:24 pm »

Interesting.  Out of curiosity I wrote my entry bio ambiguously regarding gender but let slip a "his" by accident.  Looks like I've been written to be female anyway.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2011, 03:11:04 pm »

I declare myself the leader of this ragtag group of misfits.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2011, 03:12:47 pm »

Technically, your a fellow support like me. I didn't think to add one about *you*

Interesting.  Out of curiosity I wrote my entry bio ambiguously regarding gender but let slip a "his" by accident.  Looks like I've been written to be female anyway.

The male mind is uncomplicated. I can change it if you would prefer >_>
-------------------------

In the darkened room, the man pulled out another file...

Handler Kangaroo...intelligence tests showed potential....skilled in in R&D and Engineering...we're trying a combat assignment to see if he's got the stuff. Young buck, got alot of fire in his belly, but yet to show us what he can do. If he busts out, we'll send him to NASA, and he can get fat and rich making $10,000 dollar toilet seats or something. Reccomended covert termination of his pet cat, "Pockets". Support staff can have no personal attachments. Let's try a car this time, instead of a bomb.

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2011, 03:13:13 pm »

You have neither the krisma nor the smarts for that mate.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2011, 03:15:10 pm »

Fine i'll be the grizzled veteran then >:(
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2011, 03:17:00 pm »

Heh- Wait, I have a cat? That explains the one following me/
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16