Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16

Author Topic: ROLL TO SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE! NO TITLES FOR ANYBODY.  (Read 13341 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE! 6/6 All full. Turn 0 and a half. (Wut.)
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2011, 04:00:53 pm »

Madison glanced at Triage and crossed her arms over her abdomen. "Without even attempting, I can tell you it's something about that cat back there," she drawled. "The one following Mr. Alerei." He kept looking at it, after all. It didn't take a psychic to figure it out.

Well, we have been on board for a few days. I'm sure our characters have at least met in passing, so we'd probably know each other's names. Or at least have their files or something. ^^
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 04:20:33 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2011, 04:05:16 pm »

Subtly smell the others. Detect the stench of fear. Notice a shift in the Timespace continuum.
[INT 5+1,8] Failure] You attempt to smell the others, looking especially for fear but all the fear you can smell is coming from the assistants scuttling about
"keeping an eye on the suspicious fellow trying to sniff everyone.
[INT 5,5 Success] As Hercules leads you you manage to keep an eye on Terrier
Quote from: Everyone else
Go to Tech bay  Auto Success

The six are lead down by Hercules deeper into the Seaborg into what looks like a large hangar with some APC's you have never seen before and some grease monkeys scuttling around some large vehicle covered in a tarp with a barrel sticking out. Hercules points you to a bored looking man with grease stained overalls and a cigarette dangling from his lips.
"Hey." He said as he leaned on the map spread out on the table
"I'm Otter, The head grease monkey down here...that and I run some of the simple stuff, keeping tabs on warlords, that kinda thing, Which is what we are going to have you do."
He points near the south eastern coast of Africa   
     "We are going to send you here. A small nation who's name doesnt really matter anymore really, Just soma the people in there is what matters. You see. This is the home of one of the largest free arm's markets this side of the equator. Major stuff yeah?"
He disinterestedly looks around the hangar and expertly tosses a wrench at one of the techs attempting to peer under the canvas before turning to the group again
"Now from what we hear, is that a major deal is going to happen, You see some guys got ahold of a a major arm's engineer, kidnapped him, and are planning to sell him on the market to any warlord or terrorist who want him yeah? No good."
He places his finger slightly to the north of where he initially mentioned where the arm's market is
"This is where our sources said that they are keeping him."
He looks at the group with a flicker of interest before looking back towards the map
"So what you guys are going to do is get in close, Find our inside man Hepestus for more info, then, if you didnt mess up, get the engineer outa there. Got it?"

"Now.. For gear"
Otter leads the group towards a what looks more like a lab with engineers scrawling over blue prints, he quickly turns and like a flash he inputs a keycode into a door
"We're outfitting you as lightly as possible, So, Basic kevlar and a combination stun-knife. Stab'em with this bit, Stun 'im with this bit Simple. Now, feel free to requisition what ever else you like. But remember. We are dropping you in there." 

Spoiler:  Triage S/Dwarmin (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Beret O/Bdthemag (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kangaroo S, Taric (click to show/hide)
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2011, 04:10:23 pm »

"Thanks," Madison said, looking at the knife. Up close just was not her style. "Do you have any sniper rifles chambered for tranquilizer rounds? I'll take a lethal one if you don't," she said.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2011, 04:10:55 pm »

Query:"Sounds easy enough. What opposition can we expect?
I"m thinking we can take advantage of local tribal conflict to mask our actions."

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2011, 04:13:28 pm »

Work on a way to make the stealthsuit less skintight. and more bullet resistant.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2011, 04:21:40 pm »

While waiting for the requisition officer to look through the stock to see if they could match her request, she wandered over to Taric. "What are you working on?" she asked. A reasonable question, she felt, since he was gathering tools.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2011, 04:22:01 pm »

Ha!  Just my style.  Don't think I'll be using the stun bit too much though if you know what I mean.  So, when are we dropping?
Run through some basic exercises to get used to the new knife and try to incorporate the stun feature into them.
Oh, and if you can hook me up with some sorta flashbangs or smoke grenades...?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2011, 04:25:10 pm »

"Stealthsuit improvement. You'll see soon enough."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2011, 04:27:35 pm »

Madison grinned impishly, deciding to tease the guy a little before she got shipped out. "Need a subject to try it on?" she asked. "I'm already wearing mine."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2011, 04:29:22 pm »

"Okay, I could always use the test data."

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2011, 04:32:06 pm »

*snicker* Let's try and keep it professional, kids.  After all, not all of you are going to be making it back.

How heroic are we expected to be?  Can I draw someone into a fight for the lulz practice?  My two points in charisma don't feel like getting along with these morons!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2011, 04:32:53 pm »

Take the stun knife. Ask about other CQC weapons.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 30, 2011, 04:36:09 pm »

You have to be professional, Heroics are not mandatory and you get advantages for not running up, screaming and stabbing everyone in the face.
Also this is FOX running up and CQC'ing someone is a method of saying hello or asking for coffee :P
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 30, 2011, 04:37:44 pm »

Madison rolled her eyes at Kelly, but elected to ignore her for the moment. "All right. Here." Figuring, why not?, she went ahead and took off the olive drabs, packing them away and setting them on an empty shelf. She wouldn't need them on the mission anyway and they would be safer here than left somewhere at their destination. Besides, with them off, she could store the stun knife in the quick-draw at her left shoulder.

Taric knows I'm just playing around and this isn't going anywhere unprofessional. :P He might actually do better with a test subject at hand, and Madison's Int of 5 might be a good assist as well. ^^

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 30, 2011, 04:39:02 pm »

Everyone here actually has an INT of 5 or more. Everyone.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16