Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

Author Topic: ROLL TO SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE! NO TITLES FOR ANYBODY.  (Read 13354 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE! 6/6 All full. Turn 0 Coming Soon
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2011, 03:17:18 pm »

Heh- Wait, I have a cat? That explains the one following me/

Not for long.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

I don't mind being written as a lady killer, that's exactly what I am (lolol c wat i did thar).  I changed my post to reflect it.
Also, my browser thinks it's a good idea to autocorrect "lolol" to "polio".
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 03:22:20 pm by Remalle »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2011, 03:19:19 pm »

What do- *Sound of something hitting a car* Oh, that...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2011, 03:23:20 pm »

YEAR 20XX

Six recruits possible recruits find themselves in a unmarked cargo ship in the southern Atlantic. all six prospects have been pulled or bought from their militaries or countries of origin with a simple message and and a attache case with a sizable sum of local currency and instructions to meet at a local harbor where the mysterious freighter had picked them up, they were met with quiet cordiality and led to a small, but comfortable crew compartment where they recived their meals but where otherwise instructed to remain throughout the voyage.

Half a week passes and then a uniformed, clean shaven man with hard battle scars introduces himself as Hercules Beetle (a sheet of paper in the attache case informed the prospectives of the policy of code names) and lead the six to a high tech briefing room with technnicians manning various displays and worried assistants running back and forth with red stamped papers in trembling arms but then the attention is shifted towards the man standing at the operations table, He is easily six feet tall with his uniform leaving little doubt about his monsterous physique
    "I. Am Antlion. The..Heh. "Captain" of the Seaborg, Our lil home on the great blue as some of our more rustic operatives like to call. Now, Lets cut the bullshit, We want you guys, yall have shown some promise in your work, And we'd like to hire you becausa that promise. So. To test out that promise...that little glimmer that drew us to ya...We want you to do a "Simple" operation for us. Now we know that soma ya arnt combat personnel but that why we have openins on our home base team. So we'll be watching you on both fronts. So now the basic question, Yall intrested? If ya are follow Hercules over there to our tech bay fer your proper briefing."
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 03:39:10 pm by Riccto »
Raggle Fraggle

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2011, 03:27:10 pm »

Triage:Just show me the way to the privy. Whatever you guys put in the broth, it's making me unwell.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2011, 03:29:53 pm »

"Yes sir" Head to the tech bay.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2011, 03:30:12 pm »

"Hell why not, we'll be getting proper "equipment" right?"

Head to the tech bay.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2011, 03:33:23 pm »

(decided to change the year really sneaky like. Because I didnt want to play cold war.  :P)
Raggle Fraggle

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2011, 03:33:37 pm »

To the tech bay!

I could swear it was just the 1960's. Did anybody else get that feeling?

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2011, 03:36:52 pm »

Is that "Antalion" his name or was it supposed to be "Antlion" as a code name?

Yeah, count me in.  From what you've showed us this job'll pay well enough.  What the hell, does anyone else get the feeling forty years just went by extremely quickly?
Follow the really strong beetle.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE! 6/6 All full. Turn 0 and a half. (Wut.)
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2011, 03:37:47 pm »

Subtly smell the others. Detect the stench of fear. Notice a shift in the Timespace continuum.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2011, 03:38:16 pm »

Derp. Antlion is his code name. Just warning you all in advance. I will be making allot of these kinda mistakes.so dont judge me so hard. be gentle
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2011, 03:40:02 pm »

My skills aren't quite right. ^^; I exchanged Handgun Mastery for Psychic.

"No," Madison said to the man called Triage, adjusting the fit of her olive drabs She wore them over her sneaking suit out of habit, and also because that suit was extremely tight and she preferred not to be seen in it. For various reasons, she thought to herself with a smile as she followed the others to the tech bay, keeping an eye on the suspicious fellow trying to sniff everyone.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2011, 03:51:14 pm »

!

Invention idea! Non-revealing bodysuits!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2011, 03:52:40 pm »

"No," Madison said to the man called Triage, adjusting the fit of her olive drabs She wore them over her sneaking suit out of habit, and also because that suit was extremely tight and she preferred not to be seen in it. For various reasons, she thought to herself with a smile as she followed the others to the tech bay, keeping an eye on the suspicious fellow trying to sniff everyone.

"I read your file. Can you tell what I'M thinking about right now?" Triage tried to think of pumpkins, but he kept getting an image of that guys cat getting run over.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16