Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16

Author Topic: ROLL TO SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE! NO TITLES FOR ANYBODY.  (Read 13319 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Come in Poison Spider...I'm seeing a three story building, and what could be a Pillbox at each of the four corners. There's a few vehicles in the courtyard, light trucks and an armored personnel carrier...which means you'll probably be facing heavy opposition within. Can I suggest a distraction before you attempt infiltration?

Action: Pull back my map-look for targets in local range that could be used to draw out the soldiers.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"What sort of distraction are we talking about?" Spider said, smiling. As she spoke she brought her sniper rifle up again to look through the scope and see if there were any hostiles ahead. "Anyway, what are the guys doing? Any chance one of them is about to do something that'll distract the guards?" She moved forward, staying as hidden as possible, and checked through the scope again.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

What Guards? SC and Remelle have remained in the same spot after moving the bodies.
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

The guards in the facility, of course. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

The ones I'm facing right now.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

I think there was a misunderstanding because Spider and Ratel have remained in the same spot since killing that pair of Guards and they have a solid 2 km to the Facility through thick foiliage. Terrier and Beret have maybe 1.4 Km but the teams are still separated.
Raggle Fraggle

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

I'm looking now. Personally, I'm hoping for an unguarded oil derrick...
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

Help Terrier take out the guards.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

Oh.  You already looted their corpses.

Oh.  You already searched their bodies.
Find a cardboard box and sneak 2km to the facility
Throw a rock noisily in a direction away from us
Flip out and kill Poison Spider
Wait for Triage to find something

Head towards Hephaestus.

Alright, let's see about that contact of ours.  Waiting around won't accomplish anything and we're not getting paid by the hour.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 05:02:43 pm by Remalle »

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

You know meeting Hespestus might be a good idea instead of siting around for a distraction. I mean where he's shown to be is 1km from the facility.
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I guess I should've said WHICH way I was moving forward... so point me towards Hespestus, then. ^^;

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

Oh yeah, forgot about that.  Change my action to heading towards our contact.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

Design firearm with performance unheard of before!
[ R&D INT 3] Kangaroo, filled with Nerd rage and angst sets about designing a weapon system the world as never seen before! It an assault rifle platform, That makes use of  armor piercing caseless ammunition or tranquilizer darts with an integrated suppressor and foregrip It has a holographic scope that can link up with your holo-codec system from earlier.
[Get- Kan Rifle Mk.1 [Integrated Suppressor, +1 to Int or +2 to Int after aiming, Holo-Codec] (Feel Free to change the name)

Action: Pull back my map-look for targets in local range that could be used to draw out the soldiers.
[Gather Info 9] Triage zooms out the map to look for anything to distract the soldiers, Fireworks carts, Large fuel drums, EWOKS...You got nothin.
Initiative
Terrier 99
Guard 1 80
Guard 2 76
Beret 72

Terrier [AGI 7,5] Terrier drops down the tree like a blur, the stun end crackingling with electricity as he swings it out towards the first guard [STUN 2+3,4 VS. 9 FAIL] He crumples as the electrified object hits his neck as Terrier steps over him and [2+3,3 vs 8 FAIL] And brings him down in a similar manner to his compatriot.

Beret catches up to Terrier with rifle at the ready

Quote from: SilverRatelPoisonSpider
Travel Towards contact location

The pair cauciously travels towards where Hephaestus was said to be [AGI 6,4] The two female operatives manage to avoid most of the trap's placed in their way. The get to where Hephastus was said to be but strangely enough no one is there. Wierd.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 11:06:30 am by Riccto »
Raggle Fraggle

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Make a holo-codec headset.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Take any communication devices and weapons that the guards may have.

Also, their belts. Then northwards!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16