Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Japan World Cup  (Read 3873 times)

0x517A5D

• Bay Watcher
  • Hex Editor‬‬
    • View Profile
Re: Japan World Cup
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2011, 12:36:40 am »

does the fake horse always crash at the beginning? i have never seen him finish a race.

He does always, or at least I've never seen him not.  And that's still in the part of the race that's always the same.

But he can come back and win the race.

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2011, 03:08:10 am »

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2011, 06:40:38 am »

What the fuuuuuuuuuuuck.

I don't even have a meme for how weird this is.

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2011, 05:42:34 pm »

Ok, can anyone explain to me how the hell do I do anything in the Win5 version? I managed to stumble to a race in 1 and 2, but this... It's incredibly complicated and I understand exactly 0% japanese, making things even harder :(
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2011, 06:35:38 pm »

the two legged horse runs with such poise and grace

Edit: seriously though I can't watch that horse without losing it.

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2011, 06:50:51 pm »

does the fake horse always crash at the beginning? i have never seen him finish a race.

He does always, or at least I've never seen him not.  And that's still in the part of the race that's always the same.

But he can come back and win the race.

As demonstrated here.  :o

Jar of Jam

• Bay Watcher
  • [ITEM_FOOD:ITEM_FOOD_JAM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2011, 08:09:27 pm »

Wish we had more instructions for this rather than "press all buttons until you start a race".

YouR_DooM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2011, 08:40:39 pm »

Ok, can anyone explain to me how the hell do I do anything in the Win5 version? I managed to stumble to a race in 1 and 2, but this... It's incredibly complicated and I understand exactly 0% japanese, making things even harder :(

red button in the bottom left - then the betting icon and the third yellow button in the popup. Then yellow button on the left twice (in the new popup )and then red button with the horse i think.
Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the Plant Reed Fibre Thread Technology!

YouR_DooM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2011, 08:42:08 pm »

fffffff why do I get only normal horses with afros in win5?!
Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the Plant Reed Fibre Thread Technology!

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2011, 10:04:15 pm »

Instructions, Mind you I can't speak/read Japanese I can understand how to work this...
This is for Vol 1, Haven't checked 2/3 yet...

When you finally get into the 'Game' you are presented with three types of tickets. The first is an outright win. You pick a 'Horse' who will win. Next is First/Second, you pick two horses, either can come first or second but they both must place in one of those positions to win. The last is First - Second, you pick two horses but they must come in First and Second respectfully...

When you pick the ticket you want, you then choose your horse, do so by picking one of the numbers 1-8 down bottom, holding your mouse over the horse image will give a drop box of info, but naturally we non Japanese speakers don't know whats there, when you have picked the horse you click on the pink box down the bottom under the horses image, if you can understand Hirigana, the one that starts with Kono.

You will then be asked to place the amount you wish to put against that horse. The page reads as such, 1: Horse number, 2: Odds, 3: The amount to be bet, 4: Possible winnings... When done press on OK button, if you change your mind on which horse, press the button on the left...

The next page now asks you if you wish to make another bet, the left will go back to the Ticket choice while the right will start the race...

EDIT:: Oddly enough I bet on Horse number two (Pink Pheromone) with all my cash. She won, after stripping to her Bikini...
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 10:08:13 pm by Neyvn »
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2011, 10:06:44 pm »

I think Japan does this shit just to fuck with all other countries.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Thendash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2011, 10:35:31 pm »

Did you see this on Game Rage Live?
Thendash's Livestream

This game could honestly give out hand jobs for free and people would still bitch.
Pages: 1 [2]