Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19

Author Topic: Bloodbowl: LE - Season 2 - Morg's Meat Mashers Wins!  (Read 21582 times)

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bloodbowl: LE - Season 2 - Week 1!
« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2011, 11:59:08 pm »

Match has been validated.

Still outstanding are:

X's Deathbringers vs Black Pyramid Spawnlings
and
Blacktoof Co vs The Ides of Khaos

Although you've still got a week to finish your games, the faster you finish, the faster everyone can play game two.

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2011, 03:56:09 pm »

It is crazy that Orcs had a death to the humans while my fragile rats held up alright. I expect that to not last.

Good matchs so far!

Sartain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2011, 04:08:32 pm »

I'm hoping to catch Xgamer tomorrow or wednesday for our match

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2011, 04:10:37 pm »

I just happen to think... maybe we could update the first post to include a scoreboard with deaths? It might be more fun to people to follow if we had some basic information.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2011, 04:20:16 pm »

I just happen to think... maybe we could update the first post to include a scoreboard with deaths? It might be more fun to people to follow if we had some basic information.

That would be cool.  It'd be even cooler if we could get some LP-style screenshots/videos.
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2011, 04:55:18 pm »

Suit yourself:

Kills Scoreboard:
Brooklyn Brawlers: 1
Squid's Blubs: 1

(the first post has also been updated with this information)

Magentawolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2011, 09:53:46 pm »

The Ides of Khaos take a 2-0 Win over the Blacktoof Co in a conceded game.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2011, 09:58:21 pm »

Just a thought, but you should track the deaths per team not which team is getting kills. The way that's worded makes it look like a competition for kills instead of a record of the body count.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Magentawolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2011, 10:10:25 pm »

Just a thought, but you should track the deaths per team not which team is getting kills. The way that's worded makes it look like a competition for kills instead of a record of the body count.

This is Bloodbowl. Of course it's a competition for kills!

ndkid

• Bay Watcher
  • Player of Games
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2011, 10:10:51 pm »

It *is* a competition for kills, in the sense that it's tracking how many kills are inflicted. I think I find your phrasing more confusing that the OP's phrasing.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2011, 10:13:21 pm »

There's no victory in the league for most kills. So technically, it's not a competition for most kills.

And is there a League Stats page you could just screen cap through Steam and post on the first page? That would have most of the stats stuff.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2011, 11:05:05 pm »

The Ides of Khaos take a 2-0 Win over the Blacktoof Co in a conceded game.

In what is probably some form of irony, the ringer I brought in (Flat Eric) is dropping out of the tournament. He claims that he's sick of the 'nerd rage' that Bloodbowl instills in him.

We'll see if it sticks (sometimes he changes his mind over things like this) but at this moment, it looks like anyone going up aginst his team is going to get a bye. Sorry all.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2011, 11:53:18 pm »

Aw yiss.  With Flat Eric out I am totally going straight to the top of the ranks.
Shoes...

Vherid

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:SLARK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 07, 2011, 12:01:03 am »

There's no victory in the league for most kills. So technically, it's not a competition for most kills.

And is there a League Stats page you could just screen cap through Steam and post on the first page? That would have most of the stats stuff.

Thats why theres teams and races based completely trying to eliminate as many people as possible? You technically could win the league by killing everyone.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 07, 2011, 12:14:27 am »

You wouldn't though.

Depending on the league some people will just concede against cookie cutter chaos teams because they don't want their hard-earned players getting massacred by "bob" the Claw/RSC/MB/DP Chaos Warrior, or "bob 2" the other Claw/RSC/MB/DP Chaos Warrior, or "bob 3" etc.

It's no fun to play a team that focuses on killing everyone, and you won't win.  In theory you could but you won't.
Shoes...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19